NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

it's all about skill rotation

open with Cheap shot 4 sec stun then one sinister strike then Kidney shot sinister strike, then Vanish, and start again ^^

if they get out the stuns you can always use gouge or blind but any damage done will break those

Might give that a shot then.

I've had a bunch of rogues stun me, I can't move and they keep attacking and it doesn't break. I want to do that to folk :heh:

Last night, on this sob:

180px-MaidenOfVirtue.jpg

We got her to 10 per cent before we started to wipe, and we all slowly died until our RESTO DRUID tanked her on 1 per cent down to 0. Afterward we found out my Deathfrost enchant had on average slowed her down by 15 per cent, so well worth the 4 primals.

I just leaped up and put my little brother on my shoulders. I can't believe how lucky we were.

Then a feral druid with 'Of the Bandit' greens on and doing 2/3 (if that) of my DPS outrolled me on Bracers of Maliciousness, which I can't help but say soured the victory.

Thats the last boss I got up to on Karazhan, some how the bitch killed me without me noticing.

Congrats on beating her.

Im giving my mate back the paladin i took off him ages ago , starting up a new , thinking 30 rogue or 24 shaman ?

My copy was dispatched this morning, so im on trial atm.

Level 11 Night Elf Priest :D

And im on Dragonblight server and my name is: Madusdogus :P

My copy was dispatched this morning, so im on trial atm.

Level 11 Night Elf Priest :D

And im on Dragonblight server and my name is: Madusdogus :P

Well i'd say welldone but i dont like priests because they anoy every1 but if your going to play that one through and stick to it , when you get 70 and you get into like 5maning with firth n me and sam you will probs have http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Beastypray to answer to if you wanna heal :P good luck though

How do priests annoy everyone? Everyone annoys priests begging them to go to instances.

How do priests annoy everyone? Everyone annoys priests begging them to go to instances.

The excuses for them doing there jobs wrong are one , and they are the first to complain if when grouping if the tank dies when they havent healed them properly , and in raids there always so bitter because they are being out healed.

The excuses for them doing there jobs wrong are one , and they are the first to complain if when grouping if the tank dies when they havent healed them properly , and in raids there always so bitter because they are being out healed.

I think you've just played with some bad priests . . . :/

I think you've just played with some bad priests . . . :/

Not really 9/10 are usualy awfull , my brother knows how do it properly compared to other people who are so bad at making everything up.

Best one was i told them to cast prayer of healing so it heals every1 else when were all low , and i got a no it takes 10 seconds to cast (this was when a priest left 5man) but it only takes 2 just priest arnt good with out proper gear, so if you even suggest a item , they cry and leave thats why they suck

Something tells me you wouldn't be where you are if you didn't have priests helping you.

I actually think i'm done with WoW, i'll like it, but I jsut reactivated my account, went onto my old character...didn't feel anything, I was bored as soon as I went into Ironforge >>

I got myself all hyped up, I might start a new character see how I go with it, give it a try, I have bought a month of the game, so might as well try.

Yeah twozzok has a point , Go horde for a difference but be warned 9/10 hordes want to be pvp not pve , alliance is other way around although you do notice that although most are pvp a horde guild was the first to complete sunwell plat aswell as it was british so we beat every one else in the world to it :P

I've got a mix if horde/alliance (more horde), my highest being 70 NEhunter, then Tauren Shamen at 40, I've made a few others too, been playing a mix of my mage/priest/rogue but can't get into it, played a level or two. Just booted up my new Druid on the dragonblight you guys are on, new server, no money to pass down, might be good, I don't know might do me good for the month, i'll give it a go.

Level 67 now. Hoping to reach 68 by the end of Sunday night at somepoint. My new Shaman is lvl 11 and finally got my fire totem, quest was a bitch T_T

Look me up as Tegg. Been playing Wow for a while. Horrible opportunities for hunters though. My guild were mean to me all the time.

Hunters are massive kiters so i have been told , something about cant live up to there name they dont hunt , they run !

Im restarting as shaman lvl 24 going to play it safe but when i get higher conisdering Healer for amazing chain heals plus gear is easy to get or go elementalist?

ha im back on this, for free ;)

My account got hacked, i havent played it for months and months, then my mate said "are you playing WoW again?" i was like "nah", he said "but you've been on all week", turns out someone hacked it, got me a few levels, paid for a month of play time and gave me lots of new items, ha wot a result.

Iv now got the account back, and playing for free :)

ha im back on this, for free ;)

My account got hacked, i havent played it for months and months, then my mate said "are you playing WoW again?" i was like "nah", he said "but you've been on all week", turns out someone hacked it, got me a few levels, paid for a month of play time and gave me lots of new items, ha wot a result.

Iv now got the account back, and playing for free :)

A similar thing happened to my friend, they hacked his account, got him up a few levels and left him a load of gear. He said he'd been unable to log in all week, so he called up Blizzard and got his account back.

Ok...so i've spent the last few days playing WoW....>> I like it, it's got my grasp and I can't stop mining for copper, level 14 and i've got about 20 gold, I'm liking this, I was supposed to stop until I got a certain amount so I could level up my jewelcrafting but I can't help but sell my copper, I like money.

Damn Wow for being so bloody good.

Im level 15 and i struggle to make much monies :(

Most ive had is about 70 silver :S

Go buy gold from a website lol But thats for a noob , but Scott my maddawg i want to compete with you in wow healer wise :P