NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I'm level 25 and I made 30 gold yesterday.:) I'm starting to get to grips with trading and how to use my pirmary skills to good use at my level.

Got my season 4 gloves today! Going to start PvPing for real on Mage soon. Mainly been using her for PvE, so having to change all my gear (Think I had around 6k hp in my PvE gear, fail)

Should be able to get Season 3 robe next week, and will have season 2 shoulders and belt tonight.

And a picture of my pretty Troll Mage \o/

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1222/wowscrnshot062508135749ed3.jpg

Is the website not working for others? I just can't get into my account on there.

Is the website not working for others? I just can't get into my account on there.

It's been down all today, could be because of the recent Arena gear update (season 5?).

Season 4 if my guild members are anything to go by.

Also, if you 'desecrate' an opposite factions bonfire you get experience. Found this out yesterday when I accidently wandered to southshore.

Having not played as my Warrior since probably 2 years ago, when my mate was still at college, my XP bar was fully blue.

I'd read in the manual something about if you don't play for a week, you get a bar and a half of extra XP. Might be wrong but I leveled up from 9 to 13 in a few hours my killing and doing simple quests. Warriors are fun to play with with 10 gold at a low level.

yeah you get 'rested' XP rates if you log off in an Inn or Capitol City. Helps to level at a decent speed without being a crazy motherfucker later in the game.

I got anoyed i spent ages geting season one normal pvp , then all of a sudden Mercs comes in replaces it Got

DPS PALADIN FTW

Diablo 3 announced at teh WWI...looks immense :D

Hope they have a WOTLK release date!

I want to start either WoW or Lord of the Rings Online.

Cant decide between them :S

I want to start either WoW or Lord of the Rings Online.

Cant decide between them :S

WoW

LOTRO just doesn't cut it. I've played both, and WoW whilst not having the level of graphics LOTRO does, it has a whole lot more depth.

Though LOTRO probably has more story now due to the book/chapter style update patches.

I agree with Ramar. I've not levelled up past level 20 on either LOTRO or WoW but WoW is the better one.

The graphics go to LOTRO like Ramar said but WoW just feels more complete.

It just feels better playing WoW.

Thoguh don't join until tuesday when Tech Support is back, there's some really annoying bugs going round atm.

Though it'll probabl;y take you that long just to install and patch it :D

Best thing is people if they think on , Instead of sitting there and going from patch 2.X to 2.4 you can download it elsewhere , Patch 2.4 took my brother 3hours because it was being very slow, where as i did the smart thing and downloaded it of a website which let me download off firefox at 5Mbit a second so it was done with in 20mins . eventually it droped to 2mbit but still was fast :D

Here's a question for some you folks. How can you stun people and keep attacking them while your still stunned?

I've had rogues attack me, stun me and keep hitting me and I can't do anything since i'm stunned and I die. I'm a rogue and I wanna do that :heh:

Here's a question for some you folks. How can you stun people and keep attacking them while your still stunned?

I've had rogues attack me, stun me and keep hitting me and I can't do anything since i'm stunned and I die. I'm a rogue and I wanna do that :heh:

Stun can be anoying as fear , no where near as anoying but i dont think you can undo a stun unless its a movement impairment which can be reversed with some items , But i dont care i just quit playing the game

Depends on what class you are? Rogues have an ability to stun others for 5 seconds or so, one or two other classes have a variation of the attack also.

Paladins have Hammer of Justice that stuns for a few seconds and allows you to attack them whilst stunned.

Then there is another one that stuns them, but dispels if you attack them, but I've forgotten its name.

Paladins have Hammer of Justice that stuns for a few seconds and allows you to attack them whilst stunned.

Then there is another one that stuns them, but dispels if you attack them, but I've forgotten its name.

Hammer of justice wont let you attack because a stun is a stun , and your also thinking of Incap'ing some one

Why deos WoW have so much pulling power on everyone >>

Wrath of the Lich King, WWI, reading this thread, reading the updates fro everything...It's pulling me closer to re subscribing to WoW, I was so bored last week I was so close to it, I was in my account thinking about reactivating, damn this game and it's goodness.

Hell I wasn't even a raider, I jsut went around and leveled and quested, wasn't a fan of BC Dungeons, But still I'm so tempted. Bah, I say, BAH

Hammer of justice wont let you attack because a stun is a stun , and your also thinking of Incap'ing some one

I meant the Paladin can continue attacking after using Hammer of Justice, not the stunned player.

it's all about skill rotation

open with Cheap shot 4 sec stun then one sinister strike then Kidney shot sinister strike, then Vanish, and start again ^^

if they get out the stuns you can always use gouge or blind but any damage done will break those

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Gz on your brutal Chris!

I recently

-- Grabbed a couple S2 pieces (head + shoulder), and both Merciless fists

-- Went combat fists

-- Downed Moroes and got wiped by Maiden (:(), did 600 DPS

-- Won the guild duel tourney (100g :awesome:)

My guild situation is weird: it's a family and we're all weird and it's fun and all-ages but now we're getting to the nitty gritty of gearing it's getting kind of hard. How do you tell your friends that they need to pull it out and gear? I mean I love them all and we have lots of fun but we're not going to progress.

Today: farm SSO rep, herb collectin', Kara tonight, possible trip to BF heroic.