NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Stef, what server are you on, just in case there's an offchance you're on Alonsus?

Edit: In response, I don't know as I don't have a high level character. I'm starting to think I need to be in a guild too, therefore I went ahead and purchased a charter on my main for me and my friends. I hate how you need 9 other people to sign it however. It ends up with loads of people getting spam requested.

I'm a NE Hunter on Hellscream. I would've made another character on Alonsus, if I wasn't such a low level and really getting into it.

That's one thing I see when I see people say they have so many characters on really high levels. Do the same quests, I'm assuming, not get boring?

There's sooo many quests to do, and so many places to level ( at my level - 23 - I can level at Southern Barrens, Ashenvale, Stonealon e.t.c.). Also instance-running is quicker than quest grinding for levelling I think ( my mate got his warrior from 16-32 in 3 days that way). I'm loving going through the instance's - I wish I had someone I knew to go through them with though!

Anyone taking part in this midsummer palava?

Anyone taking part in this midsummer palava?

I got myself in a group and we done the special boss a few times. I got two epic cloak drops.

Dear god, is there a way to throttle the upload of the Blizzard downloader? Because I really don't wanna be saturating my bandwidth uploading to other people when I haven't even got it downloaded myself !_!

I got myself in a group and we done the special boss a few times. I got two epic cloak drops.

I wondered what it was. There was some guy that let me throw torches at some othe torches. 15 minutes later I ran away bored.

PS: Can anyone tell me when I'll be able to learn to wear mail as a Hunter? I'm keeping hold of a few pieces of armour for the occasion.

PS: Can anyone tell me when I'll be able to learn to wear mail as a Hunter? I'm keeping hold of a few pieces of armour for the occasion.

That be at level 40.

Dinged 24 and 25 today quite quickly. That Midsummer buff means I can kill/or nearly kill level 21's in one hit with my warrior - 250dmg from buff + Crit hit for 200+ dmg...My Crit Chance is at about 10.5 atm, but I seem to be landing CH's far more often.

Need some advice: is speccing my Warrior as a DPS 2H Fury and then respeccing as a Tank for end-game Raids a good way to go about playing my Warrior?

Dinged from 35 to 36 and half way to 37 on my Mage today, can't even see my rest bar from when I last had my sub, I've got at least the rest of this level in rest. Was killing 39/40's in Stranglethorn and they were giving me 500 XP each, that's without the 10% Ribbon Dance bonus too :D

Dinged 24 and 25 today quite quickly. That Midsummer buff means I can kill/or nearly kill level 21's in one hit with my warrior - 250dmg from buff + Crit hit for 200+ dmg...My Crit Chance is at about 10.5 atm, but I seem to be landing CH's far more often.

Need some advice: is speccing my Warrior as a DPS 2H Fury and then respeccing as a Tank for end-game Raids a good way to go about playing my Warrior?

well tanks are always required, so going that spec for endgame would ensure you got groups :)

I think fury is the best levelling spec as far as I know

I think of respec'ing tank.

DPS Paladins, are called LOLadins for a reason. :(

actually in 25 man raids ret pallies are very useful for buffing the raid dps, if they are well geared they can also pump out some fair dps themselves

3% increased crit chance for all, constant 2% dmg boost for their group, and as long as you have at least 2 other pallies, you'll constantly have judgement of light and wisdom on the boss meaning the dps can last longer :)

and on a side note, my guild has now downed Illidan :)

That be at level 40.

That sucks muchly. Plus not being able to use swords until 20 was annoying. I've been using the same dagger since I made the character back whenever.

For fun I decided to take a staff and kill some things. Every hit I made Staves level increased. That was fun to watch for a while.

Your level in Staves has increased to 1.

Your level in Staves has increased to 2.

Your level in Staves has increased to 3.

Your level in Staves has increased to 4.

Your level in Staves has increased to 5.

Your level in Staves has increased to 6.

Your level in Staves has increased to 7.

I feel a bit cheated. I leveled a Druid to 30 just for travel form and swim form to the AH and bank, it's just not as cool now. Level 40 for a mount just feels right in my opinion.

Of course, I'd care more if I didn't vow never to play WoW again.

Wooop Got my priest to 30 today, would've been last week but i was uber busy.

I now have 2 lvl 30 creatures :D

For The Horde!!

I've just realised, I made my Warrior on one server because some guy at college was on it, who was a level 60 at the time.

And he basically helped me out.

So I'm level 9 with 9 gold in my pocket.

That's awesome.

PS: Is there a way to transfer money from one server to another? Probably an idiot question.

You want to transfer 9 gold? Dont think its possible that and I dont think itd possible anyways >.> Damn servers offline! for the season 4!!

When is it the servers are back up? I never checked the updates and I tried loading WoW, but the news panel to the left of the login part won't show.

I've just realised, I made my Warrior on one server because some guy at college was on it, who was a level 60 at the time.

And he basically helped me out.

So I'm level 9 with 9 gold in my pocket.

That's awesome.

PS: Is there a way to transfer money from one server to another? Probably an idiot question.

no you can't

only thing you can do is move an entire character for a price, gold an all.

Maintenance over, and everyone is spazzing out in Orgrimmar lol It's fun seeing everyone running about like looneys and by everyone i mean most of the lvl 70s on the server.

no you can't

only thing you can do is move an entire character for a price, gold an all.

Aye, right after posting I checked the wow website and saw the options. I know it's only 9 gold, but I'm level 17 with my NE and I only just managed to get 1 gold.

Never mind.