NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I'm amazed you'ved had the patience to lvl a paladin by yourself!

I find them soo boring i cant play them at all :(

I found it quite easy, a lot more interesting than warriors. I'm better at simple melee, and with the healing made an easier task easier.

OMG @ Patch 2.4.3!!!

Mounts now at 30! Only 35G for the training!

http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/06/18/patch-2-4-3-patch-notes/

Highlights of this patch include:

* Mounts at level 30

* Changes to non-combat pets

* Curse of Shadow and Curse of Elements have been combined

* Hunter pet changes

* Magisters' Terrace nerf

* Changes to Rogue's Cheat Death ability

Thats just lame, mounts at 30.. Rubbish.

BTW - I'm 69 now. To 70 gogogogo!

I found it quite easy, a lot more interesting than warriors. I'm better at simple melee, and with the healing made an easier task easier.

Thats just lame, mounts at 30.. Rubbish.

BTW - I'm 69 now. To 70 gogogogo!

How is mounts at 30 rubbish?!

Great incentive for people to play to 30 cos it won't take too long. AND it's brilliant if you're lvling an alt and are used to 100% + speed.

I think it's part of Blizzard trying to spead up the levelling to 60. And i love it :D

So we gave up for the night after the Pug'd MT left and went on a Naked DM run. AH, stress relief!

I'm such an idiot. I died 3 times in the same place in Darkshore. Dunno what came over me I just attacked the same creature and kept dying.

Played a good few hours before. I love how it takes so long to get to places, and you can get sidetracked easily.

I went to Darkshore to get some crab meat for my pet. I travelled a little ways down then got to the point I said above. Got a few meat so I went back to Darnassus. Roamed around there finding trainers, etc.

Then planned a course of action to do 3 quests in one go. Did two of them, hoping one would be the last I hear of the guy but I must do another. This game is so good.

How is mounts at 30 rubbish?!

Great incentive for people to play to 30 cos it won't take too long. AND it's brilliant if you're lvling an alt and are used to 100% + speed.

I think it's part of Blizzard trying to spead up the levelling to 60. And i love it :D

Rubbish because everyone else had to endure an extra ten levels. They're just making the initial game easier. :(

Anway dinged 70 last night after an epic session, was my first level 70 even though I created my WoW account back in 2005. lol.

Rubbish because everyone else had to endure an extra ten levels. They're just making the initial game easier. :(

Would you really like to lvl an alt from 1-80 without a mount for the first 40 levels?!

Really?!

If so, you're a glutten for pain. Either that or are just bitter :P You sound like some of the old school WoW players when they changed attunement to some of the instances making them easier. The game needs to change to fit the new lvl cap and extra features being added, this is one that was needed.

Anway dinged 70 last night after an epic session, was my first level 70 even though I created my WoW account back in 2005. lol.

Gratz ^_^

I hope to be at 70 by the end of summerrrrrr with my priesty.

Definitely bitter, its a hard task with no mount. :)

Edit-

Just been on half a Karazhan run with the guild. They let a n00b like me on board. Only made two cock ups :P. First my friend pm'd me, and I accidentally pulled a crowd which then mullered me, luckilly they didn't move onto the group. And then I died during the third boss fight. I didn't continue after that because I've got work tongiht and need to get ready. But it was fun, I was actually rather tense and nervous because it was my first ever raid. Pure shit me up when the leader asked me to Lay on Hands the tank :P.

We took down Attumen and Midnight tonight which was a great achievement for the guild, since we had 1 70 3 months ago (the GM) and tonight fielded a 10-man with no prior planning.

We were all very happy with our BoJ, and some holy priest and healer shammy gear, and cleared up to Moroes but we didn't have the set-up to take him. One of our hunters was away and we had a Shammy so the CC wasn't there.

I'm really glad we're in the swing now, going to do Moroes tomorrow. Although we do need some tweaking DPS-wise. By day I'm farming for Primalstrike and Cobrascale gear.

Level 63 now. Hoping to get to 70 within my next subscription month which begins next week. Got up to 63 from 62 easily actually, thanks to a load of questing, took me just over a day which surprised me.

Nearly have way to 64, need to get to 70 soon to wear my epic gear and get my flying mount :heh:

I'm only on level 15 and I have no idea what Haver said which makes me like this game more.

Laptop started to heat up, the wasd keys were getting hotter and hotter. The whole left side of the keyboard is warm now. Need a desktop pc so my laptop doesn't fry.

I'm only on level 15 and I have no idea what Haver said which makes me like this game more.

Laptop started to heat up, the wasd keys were getting hotter and hotter. The whole left side of the keyboard is warm now. Need a desktop pc so my laptop doesn't fry.

Lmao I was going to post the same thing :D

Except I'm level 35 and have fallen in love with this game all over again. Thinking of starting a new character though.

We took down Attumen and Midnight tonight which was a great achievement for the guild, since we had 1 70 3 months ago (the GM) and tonight fielded a 10-man with no prior planning.

We were all very happy with our BoJ, and some holy priest and healer shammy gear, and cleared up to Moroes but we didn't have the set-up to take him. One of our hunters was away and we had a Shammy so the CC wasn't there.

I'm really glad we're in the swing now, going to do Moroes tomorrow. Although we do need some tweaking DPS-wise. By day I'm farming for Primalstrike and Cobrascale gear.

It must be quality being at the beginning of your guilds level 70 raiding.

Unfortunately for me my guild are well into raiding Outland, and I'm technically still not a full member. So I'm just gonna grab free spots for Kara when ever (if they let me :P) and hopefully get better for when WOTLK. Then maybe I'll make an impression.

LOL, was thinking the same thing.

Really need my mates to renew their subs - it's slow levelling my warrior, and they said they'd run me through instances to level me. I love how you can waste so much time just exploring! I must have spent a few hours wandering through ashenvale, just racking up exp through discovering new places.

I kinda want to start a new character soon aswell, maybe a mage or something. But that won't be for a while, like untill I get full epic gear and have a nether drake :heh:

Wailing Caverns.

It is good being there at the beginning, although it can frustrating as we're not in all reality completely ready. But it feels like everything is deserved, 'cos we have to work really hard.

Found out today: primalstrike is BOP. Bummer. So I'm going to have to get some PVP items, and I hate bgs.

my guild is still on Illidan atm we've been having major tank trouble so haven't really got into the meat of the fight yet. Still I'm only 4 items away from being fully geared ready for Sunwell :)

I remember the days of starting raiding compared to how I'm geared now :)

and I've done it twice now (at lvl 60 and 70 :) )

it's so good to progress with your guild through content which I have done for the most part both times.

MC->BWL->AQ40 at lvl 60 then had to join a different guild for some of Naxx

Kara/Gruul/Mag->SSC/TK->MH/BT in TBC so far hoping to see some Sunwell though

Awesome gmac. Good luck with the blind one!

The Night Blade dropped for me today, epic boe, that's on the AH now, should fund my Cobrascale epics....did 8k honour here and there, 'cos I either need S1 chestpiece or the Wastewalker before hopefully the Conniver piece drops in Kara...got Latro's Dancing Blade from MGT, need to go back and do Kael so I can get the epic AP gem...need to grind more honour for Wednesday so I can get the S2 weaps straight away, grabbed Helm of the Claw while I'm waiting for the Cobrascale hood.....productive!

Started to play WoW again, (got bored of AoC!)

Decided to start leveling a Priest up, since its the only character which I don't have past 40. Got a 70 Shaman, 70 Mage, 70 Rogue and 70 Druid, and all other classes at around 47 - 63... Yeh, I'm a addict! xD

And I play on Bloodfeather (PvP servers all the way!) so if anyone else does, give me a shout!

Jesus, just how long have you played this for? I only have a level 64 Rogue and a level 5 hunter.

Don't you get bored trying to level?

Jesus, just how long have you played this for? I only have a level 64 Rogue and a level 5 hunter.

Don't you get bored trying to level?

Since Europe release.

And its not that boring to level when you know were to go, goes very quick ^^

I've been playing since the American beta :)

still enjoy it :)

I have a level 36 Human Mage from before and I can't seem to bring myself to play on my Level 6 Dwarf Hunter, even though I'm having loads of fun on it. I want to but the thought of another 2/3 months to get to the same level seems pointless..

I have a level 36 Human Mage from before and I can't seem to bring myself to play on my Level 6 Dwarf Hunter, even though I'm having loads of fun on it. I want to but the thought of another 2/3 months to get to the same level seems pointless..

That's one thing I see when I see people say they have so many characters on really high levels. Do the same quests, I'm assuming, not get boring?

I just managed to get up to lvl17. Spent at least an hour looking for Moonstalker Sire's for pelt. Definitely prefer this over LOTRO.

Stef, what server are you on, just in case there's an offchance you're on Alonsus?

Edit: In response, I don't know as I don't have a high level character. I'm starting to think I need to be in a guild too, therefore I went ahead and purchased a charter on my main for me and my friends. I hate how you need 9 other people to sign it however. It ends up with loads of people getting spam requested.