NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Before i quit WoW priests could kill my warrior easy without even taking a hit of damage.

Thats a god damn lie and if it is not im going to cry: peace:

you better start crying then

Priests can kill Warriors with ease

Priests Get Dominated by warriors if priest do not run and hide.

Rouges (Bigging my own class up) can hit Massive damage i hit 340 with crit at lvl 19

Shamans think they dominate there all like "I can use mêlée and magic and resto" Then along come a paladin with his Greater(Not greater than warrior) mêlée and healing ability's n PWNS THE NOOBS!

got a new character on the server i used to be on before as some mates as still on there :o. got a shaman ally lvl 19 at mo

didnt want to stay with my prot warrior as hated it...wish stayed fury

Priests Get Dominated by warriors if priest do not run and hide.

Rouges (Bigging my own class up) can hit Massive damage i hit 340 with crit at lvl 19

Shamans think they dominate there all like "I can use mêlée and magic and resto" Then along come a paladin with his Greater(Not greater than warrior) mêlée and healing ability's n PWNS THE NOOBS!

you really know little about this game

Priests beat Warriors since they can heal themselves and damage the warrior faster than the warrior can kill them

yes rogues get big crits, but the really big numbers are done by Mages and Warlocks, rogues are more about sustained damage

oh and btw Shaman Melee and Healing is far greater than Paladin Melee and Healing

oh and btw Shaman Melee and Healing is far greater than Paladin Melee and Healing

Shamans abilty to heal is weaker because of the elemental damage they have so they can not heal as high with out that talent tree maxed with that done it has poor mêlée , they may have mail amour and healing abilities but a paladin will have better DPs and healing and Most likely in 7/10 cases wins the Hybrid fight :)

Its when people read stats / abilities of characters and classes they assume Hands down there going to win , But then you actually see it you begin to realize not all what it says. I've seen a priest Been torn to shred by warriors and rouges hit massive damages in most scenarios , Paladins over come challenges agaisnt shamans

Forgot to ask Gmac are you Gmac123 on PSN?

Rogues! Its Rogues!!!! Why do so many people say Rouges! So damn annoying xD

And Shadow Priest's melt faces in PvP... Fact!

Sorry i never remeber which was it goes.

Getting bored of WOW im thinking of doing something stupid like have Hybrids match see what dominates By getting same level , Best equipment , then mess around with talents .

Should have some results by next week.

I play on Dragonblight. It's pretty empty in the 12-19 sort of area, at least for the dwarves. I'm a rogue, level 14 now. Got a 3-year-old tuxedo jacket and 20 gold from a random gift-giver in IF today. She (he?) was great. So I bought some tuxedo trousers from the AH to complete the outfit.

Got frustrated with the Loch area mid-afternoon, the enemies were just a little too strong for a 13. Too overwhelming. Later I found a pal and we quested together which was great, reached 14. Sinister Strike is WICKED now, especially with this mace I got off the AH.

Just been grinding crocs and boars with my new equipment and skills, did half of 15. Hopefully make it to 16 tomorrow and get some mates to do Chok Sul.

Picked this up again recently.

rolled a blood elf Warlock with my mate, and I've gone back to my old warrior to start getting the Gladiator set from pvp. I have the shoulders already and the chest is next, then a weapon which is going to take ages.

Had a great day today. Managed to party up in the morning with a few other dudes and did three quests around the Loch. Reached 16. Group stuff is the most fun, the least irritating. Really getting to grips with my class (rogue) and my role in groups.

Onwards and upwards, as they say.

Another superb day. Learned a few truths.

Did Chok Sul in the morning with three other guys, a lot quicker than I had imagined. The thing takes like five minutes. Maybe the group was too big.

Bit confused what to do at that point, having pretty much finished the Loch Modan area. Got back into the groove, found some quests and a good grinding area. It's all about matching levels, getting the difficulty right.

Bears dropped about 10 greens tonight, in like 30 minutes. Really chuffed about that.

Hit 18, finished the Loch completely, got sent up the road to the next Don. Meanwhile I'm being sent to Redridge by the rogues and the guy at the Dam...but I was advised to hit Westfall before I made 20 so I spent some time on the beach and got close to 19. Will have to do Deadmines at some point over the next few days before progressing into the 20+ areas.

Got lots on the AH, some silver bars, greens...blacksmithing goes great, so should wake up to some gold.

I'm Currently Rocking a Lvl 25/26 Night elf Rogue , And Creating a way to resurrect other players , so far 1/2 tests have brought them back to life. :P Dragonblight'ers Add the original name Xassassin

Right, Just started to play WoW again. Just got attuned for Kara and looking forward to doing all the big lvl 70 stuff :D lol

Everyone on Dragonblight you all allys yea? I wana make an alt so I can jungle between my 70!

I'm making my way towards Kara myself over on Dentarg. I know it's not perfect, but season 1 gladiators gear is pretty good dps so I'm starting there and modifying it as I can with drops and badges once I start kara.

im currently lvl 53 with my drenai shaman :) liking shaman alot better then my previous high lvl chars (warr, pald, mage)

Shaman are fun. I have one lingering about in the mid 30s but I might pick her up again some time and go for 70 with the new high speed xp curve. My warrior has always been my favourite though and being on the cusp of some brand new territory, it's hard to justify the time.

Woop. just finished my pvp grind and got 2 dual wield epics to spec fury with on my warrior. the dps i'm putting out is now obscene, frankly.

My rogue is getting some sweet gear together and my pally has 2 pieces of tier 5, plus we're in Mount Hyjal and soon starting Black Temple :)

I cannot get a group to start my kara key fragment to save my life. Even the guild i'm is are being tightwads and won't help.