NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I'm an on-off player of WoW, I don't go on too often so I'm only lvl 12, I just wondered if anyone else on the forum plays on it?

I'm Tellyn, and I'm a gnome. WHAT'S YOUR GAME?!

I've never ever played this game, and although I would like to play it I'm scared I'd get mentally addicted to it. I used to do the same with Championship/Football Manager so I stopped playing them.

I was scared of that, I don't find it overly addictive, even though my friends have turned into mindless zombies.

i played it when it first came out for about a year then got bored of it at last.

BUT then got back into it when burning crusade came out at the start of 07 played until april or so. not gunna play again just takes your life away

Theres a thread in the Online gaming forums area.

Anyways, I have a lvl 69 blood elf mage. Currently getting my attunement done for Karazhan, on my last key fragment :D

If anyone wana join me, play on Bronzebeard Horde side. Whisper Praytor :)

Theres a thread in the Online gaming forums area.

Anyways, I have a lvl 69 blood elf mage. Currently getting my attunement done for Karazhan, on my last key fragment :D

If anyone wana join me, play on Bronzebeard Horde side. Whisper Praytor :)

Nobody goes in there since the wierd change of boards anyway though.

I have a 70 Blood Elf Hunter, The Venture Co EU

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Tohya

15/16 bits of my kit are epic, and I'm in a guild that currently doesn't currently have great progression (lots of people left, we used to be up to Void Reaver/Lurker, but now we've dropped back to Karazhan) so I'm not playing much, mainly my token 10 games arena a week so I can get the Vengeful Gladiator's Chain Helm, then I'll gem that to fuck and be even more ridiculous

I play WoW far too much. Quit raiding a few months ago as it bores the shit out of me but still love to PvP.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Busta

Currently earning honor for my new boots (got 11k need 17k) and arena points for some new gloves (got 555 need 1500 or so).

Also leveling an Orc warrior, currently level 65.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Ragefist

I'm a fairly huge wow nerd. Before BC i had a priest who was decked out in Naxx/AQ40 gear. I was the raid leader of our guild, who was one of only 4 guilds to kill C'thun on our server. I rolled a pally in BC for our guild, but stood down as an officer more or less.. Our guild called it a day about 5 months ago, we had cleared SSC and were working on Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep. My pally was decked in T5 gear.

I was intending on quitting, but decided to sell my pally and priest, and got given a 70 priest. So I've just been playing that casually ever since. I'm in a guild that raids, but I don't go out of my way to do so anymore.

Cougah 70 UD Priest - Frostmourne-US

It'll either be my Arena, raiding, or grinding gear shown there, depending on what I'm wearing when i log out :P

Obvs me ....Need to join the guild mandy

I know you are lol :)

I couldnt whisper you cause im still on the trial account:heh: :shakehead

Does anyone here play on Dragonblight?

Obvs me ....Need to join the guild mandy

Me! But you know that. :heh:

MMORPGs arn't really my cup of tea, i played guildwars for about a week, then got bored

so a bunch of ya play on dragonblight huh....i have got back into WoW now (installed today) will make a char on that server later on

are you guys on dragonblight ally or horde?

We have a guild in Dragonblight BeerMonkey, I'm sure you'll be allowed in.

Isn't there a thread for this in online gaming already?

Yessum. No one visits in there though, and this board is for PC games too.

I have a lvl 70 Orc Hunter. Loads of epix.

Havent played since Summer. On Grim Batol EU

Man, after afew months of not playing WoW much, I am addicted again :(

Rogue is now level 66, and want to Kara on my Shaman (Only done Kara afew times when TBC was released) first 3 bosses down and they all dropped an epic for me!

I still say bring back 40 man raids, Ventrillo was pure win back then.

Yeah so it is

Dragonblight -Alliance

Guild - Dragonblight experience

Im 2nd in command

Theres a Tabard And Guild bank

Names Xassassin Lvl 17 rouge atm keep changing all the time

Highest levels in the guild are A lvl 40 Dranei Shaman , Lvl 53 paladin (maybe higher) and a lvl 61 priest which sucks because priests are weakest people

And the Horde sucks only good thing is they have blood elves :( and alliance always looses Battle ground to Horde because there smart and all there players do battleground at highest lvl before going to a higher one

Yeah so it is

Dragonblight -Alliance

Guild - Dragonblight experience

Im 2nd in command

Theres a Tabard And Guild bank

Names Xassassin Lvl 17 rouge atm keep changing all the time

Highest levels in the guild are A lvl 40 Dranei Shaman , Lvl 53 paladin (maybe higher) and a lvl 61 priest which sucks because priests are weakest people

And the Horde sucks only good thing is they have blood elves :( and alliance always looses Battle ground to Horde because there smart and all there players do battleground at highest lvl before going to a higher one

Before i quit WoW priests could kill my warrior easy without even taking a hit of damage.