NEurope
Caris

Halo 3. Tonight. 8 till Late.

we should play tomoro night

people have started not playin as much nowadays so we should all begin to play halo like we used 2

hopefully we will have a good amount of people 2 play thats my only worry, that there wont be many people to play

yeah thats right chris i corrected it

oops just realisedi had been typin in the " now playing" bit lol also i love chips there awesome

Ill be on again if I can.

Not sure I like Zombie/Infected/ game mode though, but its hax playing lols.

I'll try and be on but Infected sucks. I don't mind doing it once in a while but can we have a few more normal modes like just Team Slayer!?

I'll try and be on but Infected sucks. I don't mind doing it once in a while but can we have a few more normal modes like just Team Slayer!?

I would be inclined to agree wholeheartadly with this comment.

Well the one game I was there for team slayer was classic. Playing hide and seek with Stekov when he was in a tank was hillarious. I think I killed the gunner before someone destroyed me. Sadly im working tonight so im out but will be up for games soon.

I really just didn't get the infected thing. I basically tried to get myself killed, i.e. turned into a zombie as soon as I could and only then would I rack up points.

I'll have plain old Team Slayer any day! Though the odd weird game every now and then is cool.

Its annoying how it doesn't explain the rules to the variations pre-game like in PGR3/4.

How many people have the Heroic Map pack?!

I really just didn't get the infected thing. I basically tried to get myself killed, i.e. turned into a zombie as soon as I could and only then would I rack up points.

It's Hide and Seek. 1 person is "on" and has to and find everyone when there hiding.

It's Hide and Seek. 1 person is "on" and has to and find everyone when there hiding.

I got that bit but I didn't understand how you got points if you weren't infected. Trying to survive for the whole round is nigh on impossible. It just seemed way easier to get yourself killed and start racking up points that way, am I wrong? Maybe I just need to play it more. I think its just not really my sort of game type.

You werent meant to get points. It's like real life Hide and Seek you just try to find the people who are hiding. You hide if you arent on. The infection game type is the only game type that is suited to hide and seek.

The whole point was to hide.

Yeah but it was easier to get points if you were seeking.

I'll be on tonight.

Off topic: Just started a game. We all got into the warthog and the knob of a driver proceeded to drive us to our death. I hate people.

Yeah but it was easier to get points if you were seeking.

But what I'm saying is it wasn't about points.

The whole point was Hide and seek, just to have a bit of fun without thinking about if you were winning or not.

Yeah but the points don't work, we were playing for fun.

But what I'm saying is it wasn't about points.

The whole point was Hide and seek, just to have a bit of fun without thinking about if you were winning or not.

AAAhhhh....fun. Sorry, Halo 3 brings out my competitive side! :heh:

It was fun, just slightly confusing.

I know this isnt realy for this thread but last night i got a message from someone called Mr Johanz ... anyone know who it is? they seemed to know where i lived... but i dont know who they are

Maybe they know where you live because of your Bio?...

yeah maybe but its a bit random if thats all it was