NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Gossip Girl

Finally watched the finale... urgh, I have to stop watching this show. The spin off they got going in e24 looks truely awful, terrible acting, ridden with every 80s cliche in the book, and it barely fitted in with the episode itself. But yeah, finale wasn't too bad, disappointing how contrived the whole hey look everyone's ended up at the same collage! thing was, but then they never really were going to be ballsey enough to 'pull a Skins' and get in a new cast. To be honest I think they've gone far enough with the current cast now, I'd have been happy of they tied things up in that episode. But hell, I'll probably end up watching s3...

Arrested Development

Maeby. My favourite.

This show is so witty. It's so quick, and is wonderfully self-referential, in that it picks up on bits that have happened before, even in split-second sequences. Agh. So Good.

Michael: George Michael, what do you say you and I take a little road trip down to Mexico tomorrow, right after Buster’s party?

George Michael: Oh, I can’t; I’m meeting Ann.

Michael: Who?

George Michael: Ann. You took this picture of us in front of that bagel place before it was burned down.

Michael: ...I guess I thought she was with another family.

Great.

Gossip Girl

Finally watched the finale... urgh, I have to stop watching this show. The spin off they got going in e24 looks truely awful, terrible acting, ridden with every 80s cliche in the book, and it barely fitted in with the episode itself. But yeah, finale wasn't too bad, disappointing how contrived the whole hey look everyone's ended up at the same collage! thing was, but then they never really were going to be ballsey enough to 'pull a Skins' and get in a new cast. To be honest I think they've gone far enough with the current cast now, I'd have been happy of they tied things up in that episode. But hell, I'll probably end up watching s3...

The spinoff isn't happening now, thank god.

New cast? Noo! The show would be nothing without the utterly freaking brilliant-ness that is Blair. I cannot fathom Gossip Girl without her. Georgina is fast becoming a really great edition to the show (I love trachtenburg anyway) and her whole "Angel" act was hilarious. "Well...tell Jesus the bitch is back". I loved her in the last few episodes of last season, so can't wait to see what happens between Blair and herself now they'll be sharing a room together. The only thing that would annoy me would be if they break up Blair and Chuck again. The season finale made it seem like they're set, so if they mess it up again, it'll feel like the hours spent watching them get up to finally saying those three words were all pointless.

Damn it, now I'm all hyped again. I just love show so much. Some of the moments in the last few episodes of season two have to be some of my favourite moments of tv last year. Like, when Nate tried to get Blair to ride the subway. Or when Chuck found Georgina at Jesus Camp and the whole dialogue during that.

--

True Blood Season 2 Episode 10 and 11

Maryann is fucking terrifying. When she does that wierd fit like thing, it genuinely creeps me out. I love how they've slowly developed the story this season, to the point now where it feels like it's about to boil over into one huge bloody (albeit incredibly enjoyable) mess.

Just saw the last 5 minutes of episode 11 and was literally on the edge of my seat half laughing, half being terrified. This is what television should feel like.

I'm SO DESPERATE to find out what's in the egg!

Plus, you were totally right Razz. Evan Rachel Wood's character was hilarious. I loved the "I'm bored of this male testosterone thing. Why can't you two just fuck and get it over with?"

Amazing/10

Edited by Slaggis

Gossip Girl

To be fair, Blair and Dan are off to NYU, Nate is off to Columbia, Serena is off to Brown and Chuck is off to live like a teenage billionaire.

Its ridiculous and OTT but I love it for that.

True Blood - Pilot

After all the hype I thought I'd check it out...its Twilight with nudity. Apparently it gets better but the whole hour was set up establishing relationships between everybody. Meh. Someone says S2 moves away from this relationship focus so I may watch the S1 finale then carry on with S2.

True Blood - Pilot

After all the hype I thought I'd check it out...its Twilight with nudity. Apparently it gets better but the whole hour was set up establishing relationships between everybody. Meh. Someone says S2 moves away from this relationship focus so I may watch the S1 finale then carry on with S2.

It does get much, much better. Honestly. I felt the same after watching the Pilot myself. Season 2 is just...incredible. But there's certain parts you just can't miss out on in Season 1, especially the last half or so.

The season 2 finale still hasn't appeared online. I can't wait any longer damn it!

It does get much, much better. Honestly. I felt the same after watching the Pilot myself. Season 2 is just...incredible. But there's certain parts you just can't miss out on in Season 1, especially the last half or so.

The season 2 finale still hasn't appeared online. I can't wait any longer damn it!

I just found out it's not out 'til next sunday. My world has just fallen to pieces...

I just found out it's not out 'til next sunday. My world has just fallen to pieces...

But...but...I need to know what the hell is in that damn egg now! This is all your fault. Had you not reminded me of the show, I'd never have become addicted all over again. :p

Arrested Development Season 2

"Wait...what are you doing out of school?"

*fear*

"Marry me!" *smiles*

--

"I don't want my daughter to be exposed to the media like that!"

Unbeknownst to Lindsay, Maeby was secretly at the movie studio where she conned her way into a job as a movie executive.

In metaphorical stiches. So great. I'm still lolling at Marry Me and the magazine cover of Buster and Lucille 'Why I Want to Marry my Mother'.

"Babysit me!"

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I don't know why I find it so funny.

That one bit she does in Immaculate Election just did it for me.

---

Tobias: Although, if I may, let me take off my assistant’s skirt and put on my Barbara Streisand in The Prince of Tides ass-masking therapist pantsuit.

Michael: What?

I could just post quotes all day. But I won't.

Season Finale of The OC: Season One

Fuckin awesome finale. I cried ffs.....I bloody cried hahaa! It was Seth who got me in the end.

Season Finale of The OC: Season One

Fuckin awesome finale. I cried ffs.....I bloody cried hahaa! It was Seth who got me in the end.

It's a pretty good ending, the musical montage with him sailing away.

The Gadget Show 9/10

Always awesome, Ortis Dealey is brilliant. As are all of the presenters.

The Gadget Show 9/10

God Suzi's thighs are fucking amazing.

The Gadget Show 9/10

Love this show!

God Suzi's thighs are fucking amazing.

She has turned really hot in these new episodes...couldn't stop staring at those beautiful legs......I am a legs kinda person!

I just watched Scrubs season 8. Less of the sillies, and more of the self-awareness, and too-little-too-late development of secondary newbies (besides wossisname who was engaged to elliot in previous seasons. I mean, if they had done it from the 4th season we'd have a stronger cast by now).

I think the pacing was odd, and the actors were noticably uncomfortable in the first few episodes, and I don't think there was really a 'memorable' episode this season. The janitor's wedding was a nice segue, and seeing Sean again was cool (but again, too late in the season to develop).

Definitely not my favourite season, but I suppose it was, in its own way, consistent in quality. Not sure what to expect with the next 'revamped' season.

Shameless- Season two

Season one was better but still, classic television at its best!

9/10

Arrested Development Season 3 "Mr.F"

"FOR BRITISH EYES ONLY..."

I love Charlize Thereon.

Just watched Glee S1Ep2, the Version of Gold Digger wasn't bad, I liked it, and I think this is going to be pretty cool if they bring a new song out with each Episode, i'm kinda liking Glee versions of songs, Rehab from Ep1 was brilliant, not a fan of Whinehouses, Don't stop beliving was a bloody good version..not as good as the original but still, it's good.

Just watched Glee S1Ep2, the Version of Gold Digger wasn't bad, I liked it, and I think this is going to be pretty cool if they bring a new song out with each Episode, i'm kinda liking Glee versions of songs, Rehab from Ep1 was brilliant, not a fan of Whinehouses, Don't stop beliving was a bloody good version..not as good as the original but still, it's good.

The next few episodes have been ripped apart by some critics in America, or so I remember hearing a few days ago. Really hope it succeeds though, it's such a nice format. Then again, I'm yet to see any episodes, so I can't really give my opinion on it.

The next few episodes have been ripped apart by some critics in America, or so I remember hearing a few days ago. Really hope it succeeds though, it's such a nice format. Then again, I'm yet to see any episodes, so I can't really give my opinion on it.

Auseillo (I think it was him anyway) said the next few episodes get better as they dig into the darker side which im grateful for, Ryan Murphey can do some brilliant dark stuff (Nip/Tuck for example). Will check out the new episode tonight. And hey, at least the 4th (I think its 4th) has Kristin Chenowith in it. Win right there.

Glee - Showmance

Awful awful episode name. But alas. Jane Lynch is, as always, fucking awesome. I love how OTT her character is, although I'd still rather her be on Party Down. Although I fear the show could be seen as slightly sexist, all the woman seem to be completely batshit crazy. Other than Emma (who is more sweet/OCD crazy) I wouldn't be surprised if they all stabbed, set fire to or brutally murdered someone/something to get what they want. Quite impressed by Jessalyn Gilsig's performance though. She's completely different from "hey asshole" Gina from Nip/Tuck, even down to her voice. Although the underlying crazy is still there.

I can't stand main teen singer girl (Rachel?) though who has a crush on that guy. She bores me. "Oh I'm so self-centered because I can sing and I love this guy." Urgh. Still, if they manager to keep the balance of OTT silliness in the form of songs with the darker undertones in the story itself it could be good.

Edited by Ashley