NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Haha! Totally! I can't wait for season 3. I can't believe I've gone from completely deriding the show to absolutely loving it. I shouldn't be so quick to judge (fat chance of changing that tbh).

I went in completely the opposite direction. Sheldon just got on my nerves towards the middle of season 2, and the main bloke's facial expressions just got too painful to watch as well.

Discovered Chuck from this thread and became completely hooked. Season 2 finale was simply sensational. In my top 5 programmes of all time. :P

Dooo eeet naw. Its really goodz.

For a second, I wondered why I had typed that post using green coloured font. Then, I saw it was you. A believer in the House of Choppa!

I went in completely the opposite direction. Sheldon just got on my nerves towards the middle of season 2, and the main bloke's facial expressions just got too painful to watch as well.

Yeah, I got that a bit but I didn't notice too much since I pretty much went through the whole season in a day.

Haha! Totally! I can't wait for season 3. I can't believe I've gone from completely deriding the show to absolutely loving it. I shouldn't be so quick to judge (fat chance of changing that tbh).

I was exactly the same, watching the pilot I absolutely hated the show but now I cant get enough of it.

Oh and spirited away you are absolutely right, Chuck is awesome!

Holy shit, Dexter Season 3, Episode 7 was very heavy stuff. Very emotional, I must say the relationships and human elements/personalities in this season are amazing.

Overall I'd probably say the Season 3 so far has been actually substantially better than Season 2. I'm very interested to see how it turns out. This Miguel business looks dodgy.

BBT: Yeah I can't stand Leonard (as said his weird facial expressions and that shrill nasal voice) and Raj and Howard are pretty much non-entities. Its entertaining enough though but I'll probably watch S3 in blocks.

Chuck is indeed fantastic. Can't wait for it to return :D If anyone is a fan they should check out the ComicCon panel, funny stuff.

Breaking Bad - Pilot

Meh. I think it may tie into my weird morality (serial killer? misogynist? sex worker? fine fine fine. drug user? nah not too interested) or maybe its just a slow burn pilot but are we supposed to be anticipating which way Walt will go down; death or prison? Plus I can't see much more materialising from the odd couple relationship between him and his former student.

I'll carry on watching (particularly as I think the first season is only 13 eps) but meh. So far not particularly blown away.

Discovered Chuck from this thread and became completely hooked. Season 2 finale was simply sensational. In my top 5 programmes of all time. :P

Heck yeah. I noticed the first season was on Virgin's TV On Demand, ended up watching it all in a few days and now I'm on to season 2 (just seen the first episode). I probably wouldn't have even taken notice had it not been for this forum/Ashley's obsession, avatar, signature, etc. :heh:

Maybe just an avatar? This was a long time ago, but I still kind of see it in my mind.

Uggghhhh. I was RAGING last night. My episode 8 (I think) of Dexter was all corrupted on my Sky+. It kept skipping seconds and stuff. Whole episode was like 35 minutes, so I only got the jist and none of the amazing atmosphere etc. So annoyed.

Was yours like that Happens? Anyway it was goood. I didn't even see the cliff hanger

But caught it on the next episodes, previously, Miguel showing up at Ellen/Ellan/Wolf/Wolfes house.

Gasp. But havn't finished that episode yet.

Uggghhhh. I was RAGING last night. My episode 8 (I think) of Dexter was all corrupted on my Sky+. It kept skipping seconds and stuff. Whole episode was like 35 minutes, so I only got the jist and none of the amazing atmosphere etc. So annoyed.

Was yours like that Happens? Anyway it was goood. I didn't even see the cliff hanger

But caught it on the next episodes, previously, Miguel showing up at Ellen/Ellan/Wolf/Wolfes house.

Gasp. But havn't finished that episode yet.

Mine was fine

Veronica Mars S1 Episodes 1-7

Damn you, Ashley. It's 5am now because of you.

Veronica Mars S1 Episode 8

Oh...oh my. Shit just got real.

Edited by Dyson

Oooh Like A Virgin (episode title, im not singing Madonna). That is a game changer. Veronica at the end, awwww. And of course the introduction of Mac. I love the start of the next episode too, that moment of realisation.

Entourage - Fore!

Meh. Bit slow because it was (for the most part) in one place. Supposed it was inevitable they would get Marky Mark to be on the show. But at least they bought back Jefferey Tamblor.

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2

Weaver/Ellison/John Henry were for the most part pretty useless all season. Just dawdled along. The meta joke that Catherine can't sing was amusing, but boy can she not act. She tried though bless her. Likewise I could have done without all the SS Jimmy Carter stuff.

Anywho goodness. Summer should be nominated for comedy awards for her part, her delivery of one liners were awesome. I do hope she ends up on Dollhouse as rumoured, would be a shame to see her go to waste.

And everything else? I liked and it seems like they were setting up an interesting season three. Shame really.

Veronica Mars Episodes 9, 10 and 11

Continuing to really enjoy this as much as I did when I watched the pilot episode. The ongoing story is really enthralling and the individual stories are just as interesting. There hasn't been a single story I haven't enjoyed yet. And yeah, Mac is cool :D

My only problem is having to watch them online and being capped at an hour a day, meaning one episode a day when I just want to watch it aaaaallll! Damn you, lack of European dvd release :(

The American DVDs work on all players, they're actually region 0.

Veronica Mars Episodes 9, 10 and 11

Continuing to really enjoy this as much as I did when I watched the pilot episode. The ongoing story is really enthralling and the individual stories are just as interesting. There hasn't been a single story I haven't enjoyed yet. And yeah, Mac is cool :D

My only problem is having to watch them online and being capped at an hour a day, meaning one episode a day when I just want to watch it aaaaallll! Damn you, lack of European dvd release :(

Weirdly enough, all three seasons have been released over here, and elsewhere in Europe too, like amazon.de. Season 1 is cheaper there than amazon.com.

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Oh...Poffin Plan/ Pre-Contest Titters/Settling...Score

Currently watching DP from the start, and I liked these episodes. I like ones where team Rocket actually shows they have pretty decent Pokemon, like in Poffin Plan, when they wasted everybody.

Decent.

Currently watching Dexter season 2 again, about half way through

I just love the way he handles Doakes. Headbutt in his office then just casually walks out infront of everyone, waiting for the retaliation

True Blood-Season 1

2m35ob5.jpg

amazeamazeamaze! :heart:

I know I loved the whole thing because usually I can barely concentrate for a long time but I concentrated for the full 50 minutes on display here. :grin: It was just so engaging!

I love the theme tune to it as well. I keep listening to it over and over! :D

Onto season 2! :yay: Which I hope ups the quality!

Sweet. I'm watching it on FX....well I'm three episodes behind (So I've seen one episode) lol but I enjoyed it.

Veronica Mars - Normal is the Watchword

Charisma Carpenter has such presence, partially because of the bikini but just generally. And I like the way its a 2nd pilot, with flashbacks to the summer.

Also it being the daytime E4 cut is interesting. They cut some silly line which I've since forgot but I love the fact that they cut the line "let me guess, you want to pluck her?" (when a girl is referred to as a flower) and it cuts to another scene in which someone says "can Dick and Beaver come out and play?" and that's not cut. So you can be filthy, as long as you're clever about it.

And of course, the ending :( A rare moment in which Embrace works.

Veronica Mars - Normal is the Watchword

Charisma Carpenter has such presence, partially because of the bikini but just generally. And I like the way its a 2nd pilot, with flashbacks to the summer.

Also it being the daytime E4 cut is interesting. They cut some silly line which I've since forgot but I love the fact that they cut the line "let me guess, you want to pluck her?" (when a girl is referred to as a flower) and it cuts to another scene in which someone says "can Dick and Beaver come out and play?" and that's not cut. So you can be filthy, as long as you're clever about it.

And of course, the ending :( A rare moment in which Embrace works.

lol i watched this too.....first time i ever watched veronica mars....wasn't too bad. I love Kristen Bell to bits.

lol i watched this too.....first time i ever watched veronica mars....wasn't too bad. I love Kristen Bell to bits.

I fucking love the show and KBell (no suprise). I think it just clicked, when it first aired we were the same age and it's just so bleak I love it :p

If you love Kristen Bell should check it out, she is great in it.