N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Community Episodes 7-12

I'm really enjoying this comedy. The characters are much better than I would've thought in the first few episodes. At the moment it is quaint. It is a fairly innocent show which is great but it's a tough act to follow considering I just watched five seasons of It's always sunny in philidelphia's depraved humour! :D

Some of the stuff they have done I have found hilarious such as the presentation in episode 2 and the bits at the end are fun. It has an addictive quality and I'm enjoying it. :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lie To Me - Season One

Just finished watching this through again on dvd. Tis a good show, very interesting watching the different facial expressions and seeing them compared to real life events, even if sometimes they are a bit too obvious. I think Tim Roth is brilliant in it as well.

Ive seen all of season 2 thats aired so far in the UK and I think the show has been improved upon, especially adding Mekhi Phifer to the cast, I think he fits well.

Dollhouse - Closer You Get

The end is nigh, and it shows. Found this a bit confusing to follow at first, but was frequently stunned. Come on Whisky.

I gasped/screamed at the obvious bit, though I predicted it from the way the character was standing (it'll make sense if you see it).

What else has Olivia Williams been in except An Education? Her love is my drug.

Come on, Caroline.

Glee Episode 1

cory_monteith_glee.jpg

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The odd scene or two were fucking excruciating but apart from that I enjoyed it. Rachel is uberly lovely. <3 <3. I also love the name Rachel :blush:

The wife is a fucking horrible character. Shes just annoying, I don't like how shes so annoying it annoys me. Etc.

8/10

Oh yeah, she's good too. Its an attractive cast. Most of them from Heroes.

Episode 2 = 8/10 also.

Who, other than Jessalyn Gilsig (the wife), is from Heroes? And more importantly, Jessalyn Gilsig is from Nip/Tuck :heh: (Ryan Murphey's other show) in which she played the awesome Gina.

Although sadly lacking any real clips on Nip/Tuck of her at her best but there is this amazing scene;

(although obviously not something you should do...)

But yeah, I'd rather she was on Nip/Tuck again.

Who, other than Jessalyn Gilsig (the wife), is from Heroes? And more importantly, Jessalyn Gilsig is from Nip/Tuck :heh: (Ryan Murphey's other show) in which she played the awesome Gina.

Although sadly lacking any real clips on Nip/Tuck of her at her best but there is this amazing scene;

(although obviously not something you should do...)

But yeah, I'd rather she was on Nip/Tuck again.

Q/Quinn (Cheerleader from Claires new school), the old Glee teacher (Bob), Emma (Charlie/Charley)

She's currently in that Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll (or whatever its called) and was also in an episode of Spaced.
Her Spaced role was tiny, it was in the Sixth Sense parody scene where she was nearly knocked off her bike. She played the wife of Bruce Willis' character in Sixth Sense.

How I Met Your Mother- Suits or Girls

Quality episode after the filler-ish goings on before the holidays. Barney on top form, Ted back in the spotlight and quality use of the meta-narrative device. A good switcheroo had me fooled enough to text-pest Ashley with misinformation too so everyone's a winner.

Survivor...something...

There was nothing on at the time, and I needed a break from playing games, going on the computer...and it was too hot to go outside, so thought I would watch this show instead.

I fell asleep like 15 mins into it. SO I give it a juicy...

Sleep/10

Urge is rising to just go back and watch Boston Legal.

Chuck - 3x03

Another good episode for season 3, nice to have a bit less of the Chuck/Sarah angst.

Right......at the end there, was Captain Awesome actually killed or are we going to have a twist and he was just kidnapped maybe?

EDIT: Oh apparently the preview explains one way or the other

Edited by Happenstance

Glee - Mattress.

It hit me that I'd only seen the first quarter of this whilst I was making dinner, so I literally ran to the laptop to get it loading whilst I finished in the kitchen. Don't judge me.

Absolutely loved it to bits. The whole "Jump" number was brilliant. Cannot get enough of this show.

Glee - Sectionals

Probably my favourite episode of the show so far. The final few songs are absolutely fantastic. Rachels performance of Don't Rain On My Parade, You Can't Always Get What You Want and My Life Would Suck Without You.

--

Buffy - Once More With Feeling

Bunnies! Bunnies! IT MUST BE BUNAAAAAAAAAYS.

Classic.

Edited by Slaggis

30 Rock Season 2 episodes 1-10

So, so close to becoming one of my favourites. :grin:

Cougar Town Episode 2-4

Fun and fluffy.

How I Met Your Mother Suits or Girls

I was beginning to get bored then they give me the "suit song" which I keep listening to! :D

Big Bang Theory

Aww, someone likes Sheldon. :heart: Love how oblivious he is though. :)

House - Wilson

Nice to see the show from a different angle - premise done before hundreds of times on other shows? SO BE IT! It made House's routine patient seem like a wacky cartoon. Nice mix-up of the usual patientoftheweek.

House - something I forget

Lolworthy. Borderline sit-com, shame they ended it in one season. Could've been funniererer!