NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Q's - Crysis Sp Ed & Edge Magazine

Right, needing some answers for two questions.

First of all, I'm wondering if anyone here has the Special Edition of Crysis? I'm in need of the answer as to whether this edition of the game has tutorial videos for the CryEngine2 editor?

Secondly......Edge Magazine over the last several years (to my knowledge) have always given away a 'year planner'...........this years one was Wii branded and had a very simple design. Now I need to know whether they've already put 08's version out in this months issue or last month at all? If it's not been given away yet then I'm guessing next months issue would indeed have it.

The help is appreciated people. :smile:

This years Edge Planner is pretty much the same design as last years, and the poster on the other side is of Mario Galaxy, which is pretty awesome.

It came with this month's issue, the Street Fighter 4 one.

You are awesome McMad..........soz been real busy these past weeks and not had a chance to seek out a magazine to see whether it was indeed this months. Although I did look on Edge-Online and there was no mention of it being free with this months mag. So thanks again, I'll grab myself a copy tomorrow. :smile:

Answer to the Crysis question is all that's needed if anyone knows?

Sign in to follow this