NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Warhawk

I look forward to some forum games when I get this, hopefully by Wednesday!

yeah. I probably won't be getting it till the week after next...unless I crumble and whack it on the credit card.

yeah. I probably won't be getting it till the week after next...unless I crumble and whack it on the credit card.

I'll probably start playing it properly about the same time as you then because my project at work won't be finished till next week and then I'll have some time to dedicate to online play. Should have a good go next weekend though.

Just set up a game. N-europe . password 234

Bit silly to put transporters on as it comes with the map pack. ill remake it inb an hour.

Warhawk 8:30

Skype for Chat?

I host regular = Cycle maps

Name: N-Europe

Password: 234

My copy should be here in the next couple days! Can't wait!

Does anyone use the headsets?

My copy should be here in the next couple days! Can't wait!

Does anyone use the headsets?

I got a better one for £18 at play. Sony aswell. V.Nice

Bleh, seems I missed this match!

Me thinks we should try and set a match up for the Weekend, see how many people will show up ^^

Might get the Omega Dawn expansion pack aswell, watched some videos of it, and flying around at night time looks pretty darn sweet.

I can't wait to pick this up...even though I have really got into Team Fortress 2 and got quite good at it I still want to get a disk copy of this!

Me want so much!

Just bought a ticket for V festival though, then ordering a Reading one at the end of the month and possibly a Download ticket after that. No spare moolah for a PS3 :(

I got this in the post today, I just got home but I'm WAY too tired to play. I won't be on tomorrow because of the footie but hopefully on Thursday I'll be on!!

I'm really not sure whether to get this, I get paid next Friday and am thinking about it, but I've really gotten into Team Fortress in the last week and not sure if I have the time for both...but it does seem like everyone is playing this...

Is it possible to play 2 local players online?

I haven't got into this yet but I'm not in a rush. If there is a game on I'll definitely join if I can!

Is it possible to play 2 local players online?

I haven't got into this yet but I'm not in a rush. If there is a game on I'll definitely join if I can!

i believe so yes

Just picked this up along with GT5P, and this seems to be taking up most of my time. If anyone fancies a few rounds, post here so we can maybe get a few people involved. What a truly amazing game.

Sign in to follow this