NEurope
McMad

The N-E Xbox Live MatchMaking Thread

Which Game do you like Playing the most on Live?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game do you like Playing the most on Live?

• Gears of War
    • Halo 3
    • Call of Duty 4
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Rainbow Six Vegas
    • Oh God, not a shooter anything else... (specify please)

Most Live games are awesome online.

Gears no problems as long as the host can handle more than 6 players (nintenchris ¬_¬), Halo doesn't matter I hardly experience any lag.

Rainbow 6 Vegas I don't think there has ever been lag. Crackdown wasn't great but nothing severe.

COD4 is great, again not sure how many times but if it's an amount I don't remember then it's not happened much.

I just htink Valve messed up a bit.

Ah ok cool. I was gonna say might it be because team fortress has lots of players but COD4 does as well? Oh well im getting orange box no matter what but thast a bit sad.

On request of Melon Man:

Halo 3 16-Player N-E Bonanza - Date TBA

Who wants to join, and any suggestions for a date and time?

I'm always up for some Saints Row/Guitar Hero III/Pro Evo 2008 gameage...

...in the next 3 months.

Once my game arrives I'll be up for some Halo 3 online. Probably wont be until at least Friday/Saturday.

Just played a game of Team Fortress 2. Was a lot of fun actually. So I wouldn't mind a few games of that once I get a bit more used to it.

Halo 4 tonight. 9 pm till late.

New maps if you want, if someone comes without new maps then sod off.

Lol. No not bothered, just come.

That's right, Halo 4.

Guys, doesn't pro Street online own?

Anyway, I'm in that sticky situation of choosing either a PS3 or 360. The only thing turning me away from the 360 is that i will have to get that wireless thingy and a year subscription to Live with both adding up to over 100.00. But if I do decide on a 360...Any C&C3 players? If there are you might just change my decision.

I own both consoles.

I have to say most games seem to play better online on the 360.

NFS: Pro Street is an awful racer, its truely terrible even for a NFS game. I personally liked NFSU, NFSU2, MW and Carbon. I found Pro Street to be utterly shit.

I own both consoles.

I have to say most games seem to play better online on the 360.

NFS: Pro Street is an awful racer, its truely terrible even for a NFS game. I personally liked NFSU, NFSU2, MW and Carbon. I found Pro Street to be utterly shit.

Damn, tahts too bad. With the customisations and all, I thought this would rule.

So when are we having the epic halo 3 game guys? :D

Depending on when, I'll join if you need any more people to build up the numbers.

Depending on when, I'll join if you need any more people to build up the numbers.

Ah classic did u get my friend invite btw? Will be good to take our xpert rivarly onto live lol.

Ah classic did u get my friend invite btw? Will be good to take our xpert rivarly onto live lol.

I haven't been connected to live since Saturday. I'll probably be on today or tomorrow.

I don't think this idea is really taking off...

I was online at nine last night and no one was playing Gears, and I don't know what happened with the Halo 3 game on Christmas because I missed that.

Maybe it's because it's the holidays or this is just off to a rocky start.

As for the epic Halo match, I think you guys should set a time and a date (I'll put that in the first post) and compile a list of people who have promised to play, maybe that will motivate people.

So...does nobody play any figters on here? Like...I don't know, Virtua Fighter 5, or Street Fighter? Cause we should totally set up an inter form tournament. It would kick all kinds of ass.

And is Gears ever happening?

I only have DOA which I'm borrowing before you start moaning. But if I do spot VF cheap in the sales I will probably buy it. Is it worth it though? How is the online?

Halo.

Friday.

8 Till Late.

Halo.

Friday.

8 Till Late.

Reposting for confirmation...Confirmed.

Halo.

Friday.

8 Till Late.

Reposting for confirmation...Confirmed.

I may be up for this not sure if ive added any of u guys i have a few people from n europe.