NEurope
thomaschung

Next Wii game you are getting

Hmm, I think it's gonna be Dewy's adventure, but I also want a multiplayer game before the end of the year. I think it's gonna be Rayman 2, but I'd also like Mario vs Sonic, I might ask that one for Christmas (although I have to be quick about that). First one for next year is gonna be Zack & Wiki, followed by No more Heroes.. Next DS game is probably gonna be the new advance wars.

Umbrella Chronicles for Christmas and then Zack and Wiki in January and Medal of Honour and No More Heroes in February.

I wonder when we'll get Trauma Center: New Blood cos that is what I want most.

Going to be getting RE:UC for Christmas.

Also currently trying to find the money for GH3 , but failing that , the next purchase will definately be Zack and Wiki.

No More Heroes, Zack & Wiki and Wii Fit. Brawl too obviously. Hopefully we'll get some new IP's announced but otherwise that's probably it for Wii games for me. I'll get a 360 then.

My next games will probably be Ghost Squad and NiGHTS when I get my copies off work. Might pick up a few things in the sales if theres some interesting deals though.

The next one I will buy is Zack and Wiki, after that probably Harvest Moon Magical Melody and SSBB.

Ghost Squad, NiGHTS, Zack and Wiki and DK Jet Racing. Out of them games 3 come out on the same day, good planning by whoever did that!

DK Jet eh? Let us know how that goes... and lets hope DKC 3 hits the VC sooner than the week DK Jet comes out. They could release them in tandem like with Galaxy and Mario Bros. 3 and Prime 3 and Super Metroid.

DK Jet eh? Let us know how that goes... and lets hope DKC 3 hits the VC sooner than the week DK Jet comes out. They could release them in tandem like with Galaxy and Mario Bros. 3 and Prime 3 and Super Metroid.

Good point!

Yeah, I heard DK Jet was pretty bad but I always buy Nintendos games whether I like them or not :)

Oh yeah I forgot about Ghost Squad. Another one for my list, but I may have to pick up the Zapper with Links Crossbow Training as well then.

I got GHIII a few days ago, that'll hold my attention for many weeks to come. Also I need to complete RE4, which I've still got a good deal of work to do.

Think the next game I get will be Z&W, followed by No More Heroes in Feb and the HotD package thing provided it's only £20. Samba De Amigo will be a must-have when it's released too, and I still need to pick up Metroid Prime 3 :/.

I'm getting Tomb Raider Anniversary, Resident Evil: UC & Call of Duty 3 for Xmas but I intend to buy: Zack & Wiki and Ghost Squad in January and then Batallion Wars II and No More Heroes in February (also VF5 & Sega Rally on 360).

Well it will be either Umbrella Chronicles or Links Crossbow training, depending on which one gets scanned first :) Tomorrow I finally get to spend my xmas cash!

It will probably be one of these:

1. Zack & Wiki (out soon)

2. Wii Fit (out soon)

3. Ghost Squad

2. Wii Fit (out soon)

3. Ghost Squad

Hoho. That was a good one.

For number 3 you will probably need the Wii Zapper + Crossbow Training (GS came with the zapper in japan but I don't think it will here), which I just got for Christmas. Don't believe the reviews! It is a lot more fun than you would think.

Anyway, back on topic, I will get numbers 1 or 3 as well. I will of course get Wii fit and Smash Brothers but that could be any time. Also after the NGamer review No More Heroes seems a lot more interesting.

Much to everyones surprise my first purchase will be SMG! (Start playing WoW again before Xmas and well, we all know how that goes at first!)

Then my definite purchases will be Zack and Wiki and Battalion Wars 2. Others I want but well cash will be the limiting factor!

2. Wii Fit (out soon)

3. Ghost Squad

Ghost Squad is out soon too... or did you know that? :heh:

Mario Kart, Brawl or Wii Fit probably since I just got a 360 + lots of the good wii games for christmas.

I was very tempted last week to get either Red Steel or Sonic and the secret rings, as they were both going on the cheap.

In the end, money was a limiting factor, so I didn't get either.

However, one of the above is most likely to be my next purchase, but again it depends on how the money situation is going.

No More Heroes and Brawl are certainties for me, mind. I will sell my own arse for these games.

Hoho. That was a good one.

I've just checked and you're right - I had no idea that Wii Fit has no release date scheduled outside of Japan!

Ghost Squad is out soon too... or did you know that?

Of course. Other than Wii Fit release dates, I see and know everything. EVERYTHING!