NEurope
ssj

If my life was a manga........

No this isn't an if you were a manga character, who would you be topic! This is an if there was a manga based on you and your life what would your powers, the story and the characters be.

This is mine. Iv'e basically taken a few things from my life(very few) and a few things from shows like heroes, dbz and bleach.I'll post the story in bullet points so its easier to understand!

.The story starts of when a baby is abandonned in the woods

. Found by two people

. Who adopt the baby

. A week later, the parents discover the baby has an unkown heart illness

. His chances of surviving were almost none existant, but the baby pulled through.

. The baby was referred to as the ''miracle baby''

. The story cuts to 19 years in the future

. The boy has grown up

. He is going to attend a reuinion at his old college

. But arrives only to discover the school has been raided by an angry mob

. The guy says he'll stop the mob

. And does so in classic superhero style

. Later, when all is back to normal, he reveals that this was the first ever fight

more to come

feel free to post your own

ehh... id write it down, but it'd basically be kiki's delivery service. (^__^)/

People would get confused by my Life Manga. Even though it is in writing, you can hear the Brummie accent.

And it would have lots and lots of girls with big boobies, 'cos that's how I like them. :awesome:

God forbid if it was Tentacle Hentai :shakehead

*Vomits* :shakehead

*Googles Yaoi*

:eek:

No doubt the quote of the day! :laughing:

If my life was a manga? Well, I'd probably be this super-intelligent, geekish type who this hot girl would fall in love with, but I'd be completely oblivious about it. Then the mafia would try to kidnap me to use my brain for cracking some super computer, but I'd save the day with my intelligence. And I'd get the girl in the end.

Yup, definitely the next bestseller in Japan.

... Seriously, considering their taste in comics, I think this could actually work! Maybe I could turn it into a series ...

*Googles Yaoi*

:eek:

You know you would love to read it. I can just sense it.

... Seriously, considering their taste in comics, I think this could actually work! Maybe I could turn it into a series ...

What do you mean, they have the best comics in the world...:indeed:

What do you mean, they have the best comics in the world...:indeed:

Of course they have! But you gotta admit, their stories are WAY out there sometimes. :indeed:

Of course they have! But you gotta admit, their stories are WAY out there sometimes. :indeed:

Sometimes. I don't really care about that. I care about the good ones. Naoki Urasawa... is love.

You know you would love to read it. I can just sense it.

I know I would. :smile:

Sometimes. I don't really care about that. I care about the good ones. Naoki Urasawa... is love.

If you cared about it, you wouldn't be reading manga. :)

If you cared about it, you wouldn't be reading manga. :)

Yes I would. What I meant is that... yes, there are some mangas who are that wacked, but that's not the stuff I read. You're generalizing that, there are oh so many mangas that don't follow said stereotype.

Yes I would. What I meant is that... yes, there are some mangas who are that wacked, but that's not the stuff I read. You're generalizing that, there are oh so many mangas that don't follow said stereotype.

Of course I am stereotyping. :) You don't think I really think all mangas are that far out? It was just an innocent joke based on stereotypes, that's all. :) Of course, sarcasm can be hard to spot in written text, so maybe I should have made it more clear.

Of course I am stereotyping. :) You don't think I really think all mangas are that far out? It was just an innocent joke based on stereotypes, that's all. :) Of course, sarcasm can be hard to spot in written text, so maybe I should have made it more clear.

Sarcasm? Good save... there was no sarcasm there, though.

I kid, I kid.