NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hem

It's Saturday Night...!

Only three days to go until Chrrristmas. What do you crazy cool cats have planned for tonight?

I'm watching Ice Age on ITV2. Playing a bit of Guitar Hero 3 and Fifa in between.

That is the extent of my Saturday Night Tonight. Rather boring. Would rather be out on the town. :(

Only three days to go until Chrrristmas. What do you crazy cool cats have planned for tonight?

Well, I'm off home at 8:30 tomorrow morning for the Xmas holiday. So I suppose I'd better start packing at some point.

Sat here listening to my sister and parents trying to sing to Britain Sings Christmas. It's the audio equivalent of undergoing an ear operation involving sulphuric acid being poured onto my eardrum, having salt rubbed into the raw skin whilst simultaneously being forced to listen to a choir of tonedeaf dying cats.

I was meant to be going out to town tonight, but some of my friends have pulled out, so I can't be bothered anymore. Quite disappointed actually, as I had been looking forward to dancing to some Christmas music. Might watch Spy Hard on TV later, but just the Internet and a few games for now. I have a house party to look forward to tomorrow night though, and a panto on Monday!

I had a power nap, got up and watched Ray Mears Bushcraft. Saturday evenings just don't get any better!

I'm in Oxford practically by myself. I might watch TV or summats. Might start packing as I'm leaving for tomorrow. Not that I'll need much for 4 days.

I am watching anime. I will watch Match of the Day later then I'll carry on with anime.

Well I was at work all day but because it was like crazy busy (£23,000 and considering the average Saturday has been about £4,000 during the year...) we were all like "PUB. DRINK!" But only three of us went. So yeah, pub for a bit. Was good. Spent all night eye-fucking someone.

Now im home and need to pack a bit but its not really happening.

I had another fit this morning, so although I was meant to be working 2:30 - 10:30, Mummy returns from her work saying that they've said I can go in at 4:30. Which I did. An hour and a half into work it was recommended I go home, so I've just woken up from a nap. I'm still shattered.

The rest of my night shall probably be spent watching Law & Order/Special Victims Unit on Hallmark.

Well, I:

- Watched Strictly Come Dancing

- Played Paper Mario (Jut got it on the VC)

- Watched more Strictly Come Dancing

- Wached the Bottom Christmas Special

- Am now on the internet

If my Dad gets up I may play more Paper Mario soon...

I revised in the morning to the afternoon, watched Scrubs and The Simpsons Movie (again), played Mario Galaxy and then went to child mind and only just got back in. :)

I'm now in bed and i'm going to watch more Scrubs before i go to sleep. :D

Ok, so I lied... I actually spent it modeling diffusion and convection of oxygen through prarie-dog tunnels.

I had a power nap, got up and watched Ray Mears Bushcraft. Saturday evenings just don't get any better!

Note this power nap I mentioned earlier. It screwed over my nights sleep, I've been awake since 2am..nice.

Well I spent my night Stripping down Strictly Come Dancing and loading 2 lorrys of the of the set ready to go away for storage. Also had to wait till they had finished partying to take the party out of the studios. I only got in about 20 minutes ago.

Sign in to follow this