NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Esequiel

Can someone convince me....

lol

Iv just seen the price drop on the core console of the 360... £150 is a nice price plus at gamestation for an extra £20 you get Forza 2, Viva Pinata and a extra controller. Then just get the £109.99 120GB HDD from the web and you have an elite for just £279.99 with 2 controllers and 2 games.

Maybe i will buy that for christmas ^^

My local gamestation had a deal running on wednesday night (dunno if it's still on), but basically you get a premium 360 with CoD4, Forza and Fifa for £250. Keep checking because some stores will start giving you some wicked bundles.

I will give you my 360 as it is as a direct swap for your ps3.

(incl all games)

Plus its very festive what with the red lights and all :)

im on the same problem 360 or ps3 i like the idea of live dont like the idea of paying for it but i like that it can be used for downloading movies and things. but i like the ps3 for things like singstar and god of war but i aint played any of the others so i would want backwards compatibility.home looks to be a good idea aswell i was wondering if they would keep updating it with new aplications like streaming tv and things like that. the other thing is that the 360 has been out 2 years so with the way consoles usually go its only gonna be around another 3 years ish but the ps3 they said would be a 10 year console. i dont want to buy both cos its too expensive its such a difficult decision

PS3 wont be a 10 year console, so I wouldn't really worry about how long the consoles will be around.

Sign in to follow this