NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Claire is probably dead ever since the explosion, just how the others can see her though is a mystery. It's not like Sixth Sense where there's clever word play, she is actually seen. I think it comes back to the black smoke imitating people like it's done before. There was a key moment in season 3 I think where Eko finds his brother and he's all like "You don't act like my brother!", and his brother says "You assume I am your brother...".

Anyone find that slightly disappointing? Especially when compared to the very excellent previous 3 finales? Lots of questions and skirting around important things to save them for later on in the series.

About who's in the casket... :( :( :( :( :(

But I bet that's what they're gonna prick tease us about for the next entire season - about how that person dies.

I really liked the finale, I think it was just different to other season finales but not necessarily worse.

Yeah I guess so. It'll probably grow on me after I watch it again, stuff like this usually does.

I KNEW Charlotte had been on the island before too. She seemed WAY too happy to be there after she landed. And wow at Ben genuinely apologising to John about what a dick he's been.

Im wondering aswell why Desmond wasnt included on the list of people that needed to return. I know he wasnt an 815 survivor but he still lived on that island for 3 years.

Cant wait for next season though to see what happens on the island after they left.

Hurley wasn't bolted down.

It was what I expected really, dissatisfying with a little too much overacting by Jack. Though some interesting things about the way the show works can certainly be gleaned from the way Ben moved the island.

A friend of mine told me last year after the season 3 final that who was in the coffin was in it and I took his word for it then mentioned it at various gatherings last summer and people rubbished it and today my friend was proven right lol.

Claire (Emilie de Ravin) will not be a regular in season five, but rather she will be on a "holding contract." However, after her sojourn in the underworld, or wherever she is, she will return to us for season six.

I'm pretty sure michael is dead, otherwise there would have been no point in Jack's dad appearing before him when the bomb went off.

But until I see a body I'm not convinced Jin is dead.

Hmm... I wonder what happened to Mr. Faraday?

Basically there are things that has happened in all previous season finals.

Black smoke.

I sesong 1

normal_exoduspart1-143.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0857.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0318.jpg

Boat on water

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart2-0171.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0026.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0616.jpg

Walt is important

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart2-1025.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap1300.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass1002.jpg

Exploding dymanite from "The Black Rock"

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart2-0977.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0758.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0293.jpg

Vulcanic area

Sesong 1

normal_exoduspart1-530.jpg

Sesong 2

normal_livediecap0951.jpg

Sesong 3

normal_3x22-glass0166.jpg

Those all were pretty accuracate. I'm not too sure about the volcanic area though.

I just watched, thought it was brilliant. However...

- The ending seemed abit anticlimatic - the last 2 finales had far better hooks at the end.

- Assuming the island moved through time, how exactly are they going to get back?

- Locke's an idiot. When Keany or whatver was about to die, why didn't he just strap the heartrate moniter onto his arm? Surely that woulda worked... And also why wasn't the bomb affected by the time difference on island to off?

- And as for Alpart not checking if Keamy was dead... urgh. Silly show.

Next season should be interesting in any case...

Did Faraday reach the boat before it exploded? He was my favorite character :( And the Desmond-being-his-constant didn't amount to much of a plotline if he is dead.

And im unconvinced that nobody could have survived that explosion on the boat. Especially Jin; where he was stood none of the explosion appeared to reach. Nonethless, he's probably a gonner.

EDIT: Oh yeah and Yunjim Kim's acting was supurb!!

And the Dessy Penny reunion was quite nice to see

WTF That was really good. I really didnt expect the end

Faraday was on the Zodiac when the island was moved

Locke! I loved him ,such abig character

Jin! I hope hes not dead

Michael is not dead becuase he cant die. EDIT I thought this until one of the above posts. He has been set free i guess

WAlt looks old

Claire cannot not be dead if she appeared

2 things of interest that I think are worthy of noting:

1. Locke's alias is 'Jeremy Bentham'. Both John Locke and Jeremy Bentham were empiricist philosophers. Coincedentally, I was reading some bentham just before watching the episode so I was chuckling on the inside every time they said his name..

2. Ben goes to somewhere very cold to move the island. Could this place be the connection between the island and the polar bears?

Athriller:

Bentham also had something to do with the Jacobian people ^^

As for ben going somewhere cold.... i think he means the ice cave tbh. He gets teleported to tunisa straight away so...

At the end when Jack was talking to Ben he was saying someone told him he had to go back to the island was it Locke he was referring to. And also throughout the ep weren't they saying they could talk now that whoeve was in the coffin was dead

At the end when Jack was talking to Ben he was saying someone told him he had to go back to the island was it Locke he was referring to. And also throughout the ep weren't they saying they could talk now that whoeve was in the coffin was dead

Yes it was Locke who told Jack and all the other six that and no they didnt say they could talk now he was dead

Well I just watched it and ARGHHHHH

Firstly there is still too many WTFs going on.

However I did enjoy it and a few things fell into place nicely.

Sawyers one liners were pretty good throughout and I was so happy Desmond didn't die. I was almost cheering when he met up with penny, Sad I know.

I reckon Michael is defo dead after jacks dad appeared.

Locke in the coffin :( damn.

But still WTF is the island all about? why did the plane crash, why were they picked etc etc etc gaahaahhahahaha

So who thinks that either Jin or Michael is alive? There's no way they both have died, i think Jin's dead and Michael isn't because of the whole Jacks Dad thing. Another thing to point out is that at the start Hugo said to Walt that Michael was still there, he didn't say he was dead did he?

So who thinks that either Jin or Michael is alive? There's no way they both have died, i think Jin's dead and Michael isn't because of the whole Jacks Dad thing. Another thing to point out is that at the start Hugo said to Walt that Michael was still there, he didn't say he was dead did he?

Well Hugo wouldn't know, cos he didn't actually see Michael and if he is alive or dead then I can't see how Hugo would know that.

That's a good angle on Jacks dad appearing, most people like me thought perhaps he turned up to release him therefore being able to die. However it could be he turned up to take him away like claire. If he is dead I reckon he will turn up as a ghost thing around the island

Michael is dead, its been confirmed by the actor because he wasnt happy at all with how his story went this season. I dont believe Jin is dead though

Michael is dead, its been confirmed by the actor because he wasnt happy at all with how his story went this season. I dont believe Jin is dead though

You got a link to the interview where he said it? Lol, take his point though... he didn't do much, just stayed on the freighter, chopped up the engine, put it back together, got exploded.

And i doubt Jin will be alive. He should really have survived it but as the freighter wasn't within the main 'globe' of the island he wouldn't have been able to get back in time before it disapeared. And I can't see him living for 3 years off island without running into the other losties, or finding Sun.

Also, I took Hurleys talk to Walt as if he just couldn't bring himself to tell Walt that his dad died...