NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Lost rocks. And ReZourceman more often than not does too- except when he's bashin Lost. :(

I speak the truth. In 15 episodes, what has happened this season?

- Something happened with the Others

- Freighter has come

- Desmond and Sayid got off (heh)

- Weird cabin stuff.

OH! And all the trailers were like "ANSWERS!" and like....theres been more questions than anything.

It does my head in, because pretty much every episode is shit.

Easy. Don't watch it.

But I watch it because I want to watch how it wraps up.

Then it's obviously not quite as shit as you make out. Either read quick episode summaries after they air to save yourself the pain of watching such a 'shit' show or quit your whinging!

Taken as the entire season, this one has probably been the best so far.

Ive found that people who are just watching it now to see how it ends do complain a lot. Personally I love the show and think this has probably been the best season.

Easy. Don't watch it.

Then it's obviously not quite as shit as you make out. Either read quick episode summaries after they air to save yourself the pain of watching such a 'shit' show or quit your whinging!

Taken as the entire season, this one has probably been the best so far.

I dont see the problem in pointing out a shows flaws. Its just annoying that I do feel compelled to watch. I can't exactly help that.

Best episode ever was Lockdown/Lockedown. Man that was awesome.

What i dont get is why they had a filler episode not long ago. I think it was the Jack and Kate future one. I thought because they know how many episodes there will be now there wouldn't be any crappy ones, but i guess not.

What i dont get is why they had a filler episode not long ago. I think it was the Jack and Kate future one. I thought because they know how many episodes there will be now there wouldn't be any crappy ones, but i guess not.

Yeh that episode was lame.

Also it was annoying because they'd cut it down from 16 episodes to 14 this season, so you'd have thought that would mean no filler, but alas...

LOST star Matthew Fox has been sworn to secrecy about the hit show's plot - as he's the only castmember who knows how the series will end.

The actor, who plays Dr. Jack Shephard in the show, admits his fellow stars hope he'll tell them what happens in the final episodes, which are set to be aired on TV in 2010.

But Fox insists he will never reveal the plot - because he enjoys keeping his special secret.

He says, "Yes, it's true. They understand I can't talk about it, but sometimes they'll ask, just hoping I'll blurt it out. Besides, having a secret is fun."

LOST star Matthew Fox has been sworn to secrecy about the hit show's plot - as he's the only castmember who knows how the series will end.

The actor, who plays Dr. Jack Shephard in the show, admits his fellow stars hope he'll tell them what happens in the final episodes, which are set to be aired on TV in 2010.

But Fox insists he will never reveal the plot - because he enjoys keeping his special secret.

He says, "Yes, it's true. They understand I can't talk about it, but sometimes they'll ask, just hoping I'll blurt it out. Besides, having a secret is fun."

What a bastard!

I just watched the episode again and i'm confused.

What's the deal with Claire? Is she dead?

I just watched the episode again and i'm confused.

What's the deal with Claire? Is she dead?

From what I gather she is Jacks half sister...so Jacks dad is her dad. As for if shes dead...*Shrugs*

Is that a spoiler for future episodes or spoiler for episodes that have already aired in both the US and UK? Don't wanna be spoiled for the finale.

From what I gather she is Jacks half sister...so Jacks dad is her dad. As for if shes dead...*Shrugs*

We've know that for about two years now...

We've know that for about two years now...

haha and there I was thinking he'd posted a spoiler of a lostfan108 magnitude.

Is that a spoiler for future episodes or spoiler for episodes that have already aired in both the US and UK? Don't wanna be spoiled for the finale.

series 2 spoiler and last week uk ep spolier

Yeah, i knew that already. But it doesn't explain anything unfortunately. From what i can remember Claire just wondered off. I had half a mind of thinking that Miles killed her somehow while they were camping and Sawyer was asleep. He's definitely done something as he wasn't suprised about her disappearance.

I doubt he could hurt a fly. He jumped like a girl when Jack and Kate pointed guns at him. I think he didn't do anything to stop her because he knew she had died during the night she dissappeared, the night Claire saw Christian.

Yeah, i knew that already. But it doesn't explain anything unfortunately. From what i can remember Claire just wondered off. I had half a mind of thinking that Miles killed her somehow while they were camping and Sawyer was asleep. He's definitely done something as he wasn't suprised about her disappearance.

I think that he knows she was dead. He was looking at her and thinking when Sawyer issued the warning. Plus he has this thing for dead people. He heard the whispers and found the dead bodies in the ground.

ive got to say, when ben said about moving the island i was just like wtf, how stupid will this get.

while i remember, any one else still confused about the arctic station and 4 toe statues at the end of season 2?

Just seen a promo for tommorrows episode... OMG...

D: Follow me please.

Charlotte: Dan, you're back. What's wrong?

Dan (To Charlotte and Miles): I'm leaving in 10 minutes, take a next group of people to the freighter. You need to make sure you are with me on that raft, allright?

Miles: Well, don't worry about be, 'cause I'm gonna stay.

D: Miles, no, eh, I don't think I'm getting across to you the direness of this circumstance.

M: Oh no, you're, you're very dire. But I'm still gonna stay.

D: Hey, 10 minutes.

C: Yep.

M: I'm surprised you wanna leave.

C: Sorry?

M: It's just weird, you know, after all that time you spend trying to get back here.

C: What do you mean: get back here?

M: What DO I mean?

I speak the truth. In 15 episodes, what has happened this season?

- Something happened with the Others

- Freighter has come

- Desmond and Sayid got off (heh)

- Weird cabin stuff.

OH! And all the trailers were like "ANSWERS!" and like....theres been more questions than anything.

110% agree with you there. Most of the time I come away disappointed but as you say there is always the one OMG moment to keep you coming back.

ive got to say, when ben said about moving the island i was just like wtf, how stupid will this get.

while i remember, any one else still confused about the arctic station and 4 toe statues at the end of season 2?

And the desert station that ... red head girl cant remember her name... found a polar bear with a tag at. Then Ben wakes up in the desert.

LOST Flash-Forwards (chronological order)

I pretty much had them in that order in my head anyway but great vid.

The writers have never let me down yet, I know what you mean about 'moving the island' but im more than happy to see what happens there. Im sure all the answers will come in the end and ive enjoyed watching the show for the 'ride' its been. The show has allways had a bit of sci fi in the mix and what ever they do with that very element im sure it will be excellent.

Moving the island makes sense, it explains why it's so hard to find. I just wonder what Ben meant by the consequences of moving it.