NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Lost starts again on 31 January, 2008 in america but unknown when it starts over here.

With only 48 original episodes left until the final episode airs in 2010, this season truly is the beginning of the end with the promise of rescue at hand. Jack has radioed a freighter stationed somewhere off the island. But when it's disclosed that Charlie's dying warning was that these people may not be who they say they are, the castaways are split as to what to do. Jack is convinced that the freighter people are there to rescue them, while Locke is not. A division occurs among the survivors. Who is on the freighter? What was the significance of the flash-forward showing Jack and Kate off the island at some point in the future? What will the consequences be when the characters once again encounter Michael, who seemingly escaped the island after murdering two of the survivors? These are some of the questions "Lost" will explore during the action-packed fourth season.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 90-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

Lost - Series 4 Promo

Oooo... Still need to watch season 3 but from what Ive seen:

'the others' have joined forces

The island gets attacked (dharma initiative?) and everyone is goona get killed apart from sawyer who is gonna dish out some ass woopin

Jack (with beard) and kate get away but need to go back to the island

Oooo... Still need to watch season 3 but from what Ive seen:

'the others' have joined forces

The island gets attacked (dharma initiative?) and everyone is goona get killed apart from sawyer who is gonna dish out some ass woopin

Jack (with beard) and kate get away but need to go back to the island

You so need to watch series 3 Chuck. :p

Spoiler: What happened in series 3 final.

My theory; it's all a game. *nods head knowingly*

Can't wait for it to start! Hope the flash-forwards (if there are more to come) are better than the mostly useless flashbacks.

Best show ever. I'm watching season 2 (just finished 1) in HD it's awesome.

This will be the 3rd time i've seen them, i can't wait for 4.

I will see it :) (Of course i will be downloading it, i can't wait 5 months to get it here in portugal :\

It was, it's apparently going to be 8 episodes long last time I looked (was supposed to have 16)

and the new Trailer is bloody nice, can't wait for it to be back I've missed it.

It was, it's apparently going to be 8 episodes long last time I looked (was supposed to have 16)

and the new Trailer is bloody nice, can't wait for it to be back I've missed it.

Only 8 :( eh?

Yeah im looking foward to this a hell of a lot as well. My favourite TV show by a mile.

Only 8 :( eh?

Yeah im looking foward to this a hell of a lot as well. My favourite TV show by a mile.

The reason series 4 only has eight eps is because of writers strike.

Season 3 was worse than 1 and 2. Each Season is slowly getting worse. Loved the first Season, second was okay, didn't like some characters. 3rd Season i've still to watch but hopefully their wrapping some mysteries up now and loads of suspension.

That's good then. I keep meaning to download the last few, it did pick up I admit but I just enver got round to watching them. Mainly cause my sister would tell what happened or hint at things, though when she hints, she makes things obvious what happens.

Season 1 was brilliant and 3 was also good. Season 2 however...that thing just DRAGGED!

New Lost Trailer

Lost Mobisodes

Lost: Missing Pieces is a series of 13 mobisodes/webisodes, available for viewing first on Verizon mobile phone devices, and six days later on ABC's website. Made by the same cast and crew that produce the series, they feature new content that is incorporated into the existing storyline of Lost, and as such are considered a canonical extension of the series.

Instead of these mobisodes, how about they do something truley revolutionary and bring out the dvds before the series. Otherwise I'll probably do what I did last two series and them in the space of a day or two.

Are Sky One not going to be showing this a few days after the US airing, like what happened with season 3?

i didnt think it was coming till mid february, wii be good despite being split into two parts:P:P:P:P

Are Sky One not going to be showing this a few days after the US airing, like what happened with season 3?

Lost will start on 3 February on Sky One exact times have yet to be decided.

So I take it Lost was not hit by the writers strike?

Most likely not, since fuck all really happens, so you don't have to write it. Most of the "big" events was probably light rigging falling.

But special predictions. More useless characters and "strange" technology.