NEurope
Coolness Bears

Have you ever stolen anything?

I was in a toy shop today buying a present, i picked up something i thought would be nice for someone to get and without realising walked out the store with the item still in my hand...

I went back and paid for the item though £1.99 for some Rubber Ducks that you can have in the bath :heh:

The only secruity the shop had was a guard and at the time of me walking out the door he was chatting on his phone, when the shop assistants talked to him he had no idea what was going on! :D

This is the second time this has happened to me but last time someone with me accidently took the umbrella out the store without realising again i returned and paid for it. I can't have the guilt (no matter how low the price!) on my shoulders. :)

It made me think that it was quite easy to steal something and wondered:

whether any of you have been tempted to steal in the past? either on purpose or by accident?

or maybe when you were younger you fancied another kids toy or something?

and finally How random has the item been?

A chocolate bar, but I forgot it was in my hand and I went and put it back when I realised.

Though, like moogle, I always take stationary from school. I always end up with masses of school calculators too, I forget I've borrowed them.:heh:

I stole a girl's pencil case once at primary school, because I wanted her felt tip pens.

Then I felt so guilty, I sneaked it back into her bag when she wasn't looking.

I once stole an ice cream, I didn't realise I had until I got home. Then I went back to the shop and paid for it. :blush:

I also stole a snickers bar. Again, accidentally. I put it in my pocket, forgot about it, and bought the other stuff. Left the shop, then found the snickers in my pocket. FREE CHOCCY! WOO!

Stole a "black crusade" ticket down the pub from a very drunk person (mate i see VERY rarely) But anyway he went off for a fag (leaving the gig ticket on the table which he had been trying to sell for ticket value £25) i assume as he was gone for best part of 15 mins. I was on the next table with a few mates and jokingly took it at first...mates just said "take it hes too wrecked to notice" so put it in my camera bag. Me and mates then went to front to see the bands playing and when he got back he didnt even notice it was gone...felt bad like putting it back when he wasnt looking but after a few minutes he got kicked out by bar staff as he was stumbling around etc and tryed to take band t-shirts off the wall display. so yea i went to the gig with several other mates that already had tickets and had a good time :P

Took an envelope from the post office once. I was halfway home when I realized I forgot to put it back so I never bothered to pay for it.

Can't remember having stolen anything else, accidently or not. I have forgotten to pay for something a few times but I always remembered it just before leaving.

Three steak knife's from an old job, along with a few bowl's I didn't return after taking some dessert's home.

Do the pen's from Argos count? :heh:

A second hand toy car from a charity shop when I was 6, and a 10p chocolate bar when i was 12/13. That's it.

Im ashamed to say yes.

I went in someones house, and never left. Mine now.

Good man, well deserved.

Stuff from thew school canteen, like hiding the chocolate under your sausafge roll, or putting one biscuit on top of another so you only pay for one.

One of those Zelda badges from Gamestation. No way is that worth £3.

I could list all the drinks and food from where I work but the list would be endless and ongoing.

And, I forgot, about a tray full of art supplies from college.

VIP Star Codes for Nintendo games. Use to easily take them from WHSmith. No one could watch me. Though that was years ago.

I guess other little accidents like not returning a pen/pencil.

I also nicked some lunch from school. I stole quite a lot: chips, two drinks, a few KitKats. It was an expensive lunch, so fuck them! :awesome:

VIP Star Codes for Nintendo games. Use to easily take them from WHSmith. No one could watch me. Though that was years ago.

I guess other little accidents like not returning a pen/pencil.

I think I might have done that once or twice.

Some pirated DVD's off a guy on the market. I'd have downloaded them anyway, it just saved the time of putting them on a disc.

a guys heart :D hehehehehe

a stole a snowball (a bun thing) outta a restaurant by accident, i thought she had puut it on the bill but she hadnt, but i went back and paid for it

Im ashamed to say yes.

I went in someones house, and never left. Mine now.

:bowdown:

I have not stolen anything unless you count downloaded music and school supplies from the school. Suppose I stole a copy of Lord of The Flies and The Great Gatsby but hey, you can't put a price on true art ;)

I've "borrowed and never given back" some of my brother's deodorants and fancy sprays over the years. :heh:

This one time, I went to the shop to buy the paper, and I ended up picking up three copies. Didn't realise til I got home. Think my mum took it back after, I can't remember, I was only about 10 or something daft at the time.

My housemate ended up doing the same 3 weeks ago, but with tights! That was quite funny, she seemed pretty stressed. :)

I've had stuff pinched off me, though. Quite recently, I brought some fancy man-spray to wear to my mate's birthday-do. I went to the pub with some mates on the way home, and some pricks had nicked off with it. That left me angry, as I'd spent a good 40 quid or so on that. Ended up going back to town the next day and re-buying it, so I spent 80 quid altogether. A bit annoyed considering I only earnt around 200 quid or so that week. Fuckers!