N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this on HUKD:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-3DS-So-Many-Games-Promotion/Overview/Overview-750393.html

Register three selected 3DS games to get one free one!

"Nintendo 3DS – So Many Games! Promotion

There are so many great games available for Nintendo 3DS right now, you might be finding it hard to decide which one to get next. But don't worry! With our new So Many Games! promotion on a select range of top Nintendo 3DS titles, you'll be able to choose a Download Version of your most-wanted game absolutely free!

Getting your free Download Version couldn't be simpler: when you purchase three Nintendo 3DS games from a list of eight top titles and register them with your Club Nintendo account, you'll be eligible to choose a fourth game from the list and download it from Nintendo eShop for free. Grab your free Download Version and you can enjoy even more great gaming on Nintendo 3DS for less!

With eight great titles available in the promotion, the only hard part is deciding which one to get for free! For more information on how to claim and the promotion itself, please check out the How To Claim and Terms & Conditions sections of this promotional page."

• 3 weeks later...
Dunno if people are aware but Assassins Creed 3 is going for 16 quid on game.co.uk.

Never played a AC game before so I thought id give it a try at that price.

Nice spot! I'd take a punt if I wasn't being crushed by various expenditures right now. Might yoink it for the price check thread though!

3DS offers at Blockbusters :-

Kid Icarus Uprising £13.74

Rhythm Thief £13.74

Dead or Alive Dimensions £8.74

Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions £9.89

Nintendogs + Cats £10.99

Tekken Prime Edition £13.74

Heroes of Ruin £13.74

A few Wii offers too :-

Goldeneye 007 £2.74

Rock Band 3 £2.74

Mario & Sonic at the London Games £10.99

Pandora's Tower £10.99

Project Zero 2 £9.89

Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise £9.89

Sonic Colours £8.24

DS -

Kirby Mass Attack £14.99

Edited by welsh_gamer

Yup Blockbuster have some fantastic prices.

A few more to add to Welsh's list are:

Mario Power Tennis 3ds £18.99

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/ds/game/276455/mario-tennis-3ds.htm

Resident Evil Revelations 3ds £13.74

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/ds/game/273483/resident-evil-revelations.htm

Starfox 64 3ds £10.99

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/ds/game/270077/starfox-64.htm

Professor Layton and Miracle Mask 3ds £19.24

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/ds/game/273627/professor-layton-and-the-mask-of-miracle-3ds.htm

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3ds £21.20

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/ds/game/264396/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3ds.htm

Some amazing prices.

As I only have downloads on my 3ds so far I would like to build my catalogue of games and have been waiting for some good prices.

I'm tempted to pick all of them up for that price!!

Yup Blockbuster have some fantastic prices.

A few more to add to Welsh's list are:

Resident Evil Revelations 3ds £13.74

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/ds/game/273483/resident-evil-revelations.htm

Thanks for this - nabbed RE:Revelations. It's pretty obviously not new as described on the webpage, but still in perfect condition & the Club Nintendo scratch card is still intact. Considering the lack of availability & high price of this game lately, I'm not complaining!

Thanks for this - nabbed RE:Revelations. It's pretty obviously not new as described on the webpage, but still in perfect condition & the Club Nintendo scratch card is still intact. Considering the lack of availability & high price of this game lately, I'm not complaining!

Hey no problem. Have you played Revalations before? You will have to let us know what you think. You're in for a treat if you haven't ever played it!

3DS offers at Blockbusters :-

Kid Icarus Uprising £13.74

Rhythm Thief £13.74

Dead or Alive Dimensions £8.74

Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions £9.89

Nintendogs + Cats £10.99

Tekken Prime Edition £13.74

Heroes of Ruin £13.74

A few Wii offers too :-

Goldeneye 007 £2.74

Rock Band 3 £2.74

Mario & Sonic at the London Games £10.99

Pandora's Tower £10.99

Project Zero 2 £9.89

Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise £9.89

Sonic Colours £8.24

DS -

Kirby Mass Attack £14.99

*sees Project Zero 2*

*wants it at that price*

*clicks link*

*orders*

*no home delivery. You must click and collect.*

*ok*

*clicks and selects all nearby Blockbuster stores*

*CAN'T CLICK AND COLLECT, SELECT HOME DELIVERY!*

*FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Now I remember why I haven't set foot in Blockbuster for yeaaaaars.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

*sees Project Zero 2*

*wants it at that price*

*clicks link*

*orders*

*no home delivery. You must click and collect.*

*ok*

*clicks and selects all nearby Blockbuster stores*

*CAN'T CLICK AND COLLECT, SELECT HOME DELIVERY!*

*FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Now I remember why I haven't sent foot in Blockbuster for yeaaaaars.

Their website is clearly shite.

The same thing happened to me when I first went to order Rhythm Thief... No home delivery. :hmm:

Went back to it a few hours later, and it suddenly was available for home delivery. ::shrug:

Anyway, the game arrived OK in the end, but yeah, I certainly won't be using Blockbuster much again/at all in the future.

Their website is clearly shite.

The same thing happened to me when I first went to order Rhythm Thief... No home delivery. :hmm:

Went back to it a few hours later, and it suddenly was available for home delivery. ::shrug:

Anyway, the game arrived OK in the end, but yeah, I certainly won't be using Blockbuster much again/at all in the future.

The EXACT SAME THIIIING happened to me. I just thought I'd randomly try again, and now it's working.

Ordered Project Zero 2: Wii Edition.

FUCCCKYEEEEEAHHHH.

The EXACT SAME THIIIING happened to me. I just thought I'd randomly try again, and now it's working.

Ordered Project Zero 2: Wii Edition.

FUCCCKYEEEEEAHHHH.

I also tried ordering PZ2 along with RE:Revelations, had the "no home delivery" problem and gave up! Just tried again and sure enough as Flinky said, it had the Home Delivery option for me too :D

Thanks!

One more you CANNOT pass up if you don't already have it: Red Steel 2 for £2.74!!

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/wii/game/238203/red-steel-2.htm

Hey no problem. Have you played Revalations before? You will have to let us know what you think. You're in for a treat if you haven't ever played it!

I've played the demo, really excited to start this (as soon as i finish the highly addictive Little Acorns 3D Turbo)

Edited by mr_bogus
Automerged Doublepost

I also tried ordering PZ2 along with RE:Revelations, had the "no home delivery" problem and gave up! Just tried again and sure enough as Flinky said, it had the Home Delivery option for me too :D

Thanks!

One more you CANNOT pass up if you don't already have it: Red Steel 2 for £2.74!!

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/wii/game/238203/red-steel-2.htm

I've played the demo, really excited to start this (as soon as i finish the highly addictive Little Acorns 3D Turbo)

I've just received an email telling me that my order is cancelled due to "lack of stock availability".

tumblr_lkl6smIpb91qbroyg.gif

Here's an idea Blockbuster: Why not have some sort of OUT OF STOCK notice on your products? So pissed.

I've just received an email telling me that my order is cancelled due to "lack of stock availability".

tumblr_lkl6smIpb91qbroyg.gif

Here's an idea Blockbuster: Why not have some sort of OUT OF STOCK notice on your products? So pissed.

I had the same email :mad:

Was in Game this morning and they're doing a pretty decent deal on the 3DS XL and a selection of the latest games.

For £219.99 you get either of:

• Fire Emblem Awakening Console
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Console

Then download codes for three of the following:

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

You'll then get an extra game free from the current "buy three, get one free" promotion that Nintendo are running (which all of the above games are part of), so it's essentially a 3DS with five digital games for 220 quid. Not bad at all.

Was in Game this morning and they're doing a pretty decent deal on the 3DS XL and a selection of the latest games.

For £219.99 you get either of:

• Fire Emblem Awakening Console
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Console

Then download codes for three of the following:

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate
  • Luigi's Mansion 2
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

You'll then get an extra game free from the current "buy three, get one free" promotion that Nintendo are running (which all of the above games are part of), so it's essentially a 3DS with five digital games for 220 quid. Not bad at all.

That's a brilliant deal...

... if you don't mind owning most of your 3DS games digitally. :p

It's a good price anyway... well, reasonable... they have slapped an extra £20 on top of the RRP but as you get so many - digital - games with it, not too bad I suppose.

Just a thought... I hope they also bundle in at least an 8GB SD card, otherwise the deal is useless.