N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes HD-DVD now £12.99 at HMV.co.uk

Bargain! I really am loving the price of these things, i've picked up The Matrix Trilogy, Ray, Red Dragon, The Prestige and now Heroes for a grand total of £30!

My next targets? Planet Earth, The Assassination Of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, American Gangster and anything probably a couple of others if they take my fancy :)

Guest Stefkov
Heroes HD-DVD now £12.99 at HMV.co.uk

Bargain! I really am loving the price of these things, i've picked up The Matrix Trilogy, Ray, Red Dragon, The Prestige and now Heroes for a grand total of £30!

My next targets? Planet Earth, The Assassination Of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, American Gangster and anything probably a couple of others if they take my fancy :)

Man I've been wanting to get that for ages. Great its so cheap now. Free up some HD space.

Guest Stefkov

I saw a glimpse of that on hotukdeals. I checked again a while back and it said expired. £22 for 4 movies is still good though.

Guest Captain Falcon

NiGHTS: Journaey of Dreams is £12.99 both online and in store at Game. If you were ever on the fence about this game, you'd be unlikely to find it new for this price again.

Dunno whether this has been posted before, but I picked up a green ds lite from Gamestation today, with a starter pack, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate for £99.99 ^_^

Also from Gamestation, XBOX 360 HD DVD Drive £20 or £25 with any 2 HD DVD's :)

(instore that was btw)

Seems like a Marmite kind of thing. It's a great concept and it seems like it's kept alive by highscores, but definitely don't use pointer controls. GameCube/Classic controls if possible. For £12.99 I would say go for it, you could probably trade it in elsewhere for the same/more money.