N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious. Seriously, they must be drowning in Super Scribblenauts at Amazon! :D

Funniest thing is, I still haven't been tempted to order a copy. :heh:

I bought the original game, it was cool but I wasn't hugely impressed by it.

I also get the impression that with Scribblenauts it's a case of, played one, played 'em all. Hence why I haven't taken advantage of Amazon's crazy deal, and have no intention of getting the Wii U version either.

If it drops to a quid, I'll get it. :laughing:

I'd say this is an improvement over the original somewhat - which was more basic in the sense of see starite, get starite. Super is essentially much more puzzley, so there isn't a killer item that can solve most puzzles(wings, black hole, ultimatewinkeyofawesome) - it reminded me how good a concept Scribblenauts really was. Don't get me wrong, it's still got it's flaws; but it is three quid. Well, well, well, worth it at that price imo.

I'd say this is an improvement over the original somewhat - which was more basic in the sense of see starite, get starite. Super is essentially much more puzzley, so there isn't a killer item that can solve most puzzles(wings, black hole, ultimatewinkeyofawesome) - it reminded me how good a concept Scribblenauts really was. Don't get me wrong, it's still got it's flaws; but it is three quid. Well, well, well, worth it at that price imo.
Yeah, I'm certain it is worth it at that price (not many games wouldn't be to be honest :heh:), but another reason I've not gone for it is I just don't see myself ever playing it. ::shrug:

Mega March (that's what I'm calling it :D) is fast approaching, and with gargantuan games like MH3U and Animal Crossing New Leaf on the horizon, Super Scribblenauts just won't get a look in, hence it ain't even worth a couple of quid to me now.

The time for that game has been and gone.

Now £2.72!
Oh my word! Still dropping!! :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...

Wii U eShop discounts from the 21st March:

ZombiU (Ubisoft, €34.99 / £29.99 until 4th April, was €69.99 / £54.99)

Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft, €29.99 / £29.99 until 4th April, was €69.99 / £54.99)

Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft, €24.99 / £19.99 until 4th April, was €49.99 / £39.99)

Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft, €24.99 / £19.99 until 4th April, was €49.99 / £39.99)

Rabbids Land (Ubisoft, €24.99 / £19.99 until 4th April, was €49.99 / £39.99)

Sports Connection (Ubisoft, €24.99 / £19.99 until 4th April, was €49.99 / £39.99)

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 (Ubisoft, €24.99 / £19.99 until 4th April, was €49.99 / £39.99)

Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation, €4.99 / £4.99 until 24th March, was €9.99 / £8.99)

£5 off £50 spend at GAME with code KLLRDEAL5

Good for 2x £25 eShop cards.

That's about all it's good for :laughing:

Edit: Come to think of it, you could use that in conjunction with the Wii U DDP programme to net another £5 off the eShops on top of that!

Hmm... tempting...

Edited by Dcubed

That's about all it's good for :laughing:

Edit: Come to think of it, you could use that in conjunction with the Wii U DDP programme to net another £5 off the eShops on top of that!

Hmm... tempting...

Yep! Only thing I buy off them now. :laughing:

+ Reward points if you have a card.

The Wii U Deluxe Digital Promotion

https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

Basically a cashback scheme for Premium Wii U owners where you get 10% odd back on all Wii U eShop purchases in the form of a voucher code that can be redeemed on any of the various Nintendo download stores.

Ah yeah, I'm part of that.

I've just traded in some games and got £100 worth of vouchers so I reckon I'm okay for now :)