N-Europe

welsh_gamer

Tesco will be selling all game consoles VAT FREE for one day only - Saturday 12th February - that's basically 20% off.

Also from Monday games will be VAT FREE possibly for a week but at least a day or two, heard about it at work and figured I'd tip you all off. : peace:

Yeah that sounds about right, similar prices to what I was shown last night, it's not a bad deal really for anyone who's considering buying a new console, personally though I'll be more interested in the VAT free games on Monday! :D

I'm not sure how long that'll last for but I'll ask around later today at work. :)

Edited by S.C.G

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that sounds about right, similar prices to what I was shown last night, it's not a bad deal really for anyone who's considering buying a new console, personally though I'll be more interested in the VAT free games on Monday! :D

I'm not sure how long that'll last for but I'll ask around later today at work. :)

Just been in today, they told me it'll be tomorrow.

I reserved and collected Ballymena's only copy this afternoon on the promise that darksnowman would pick one up from Belfast so we can go hunting..

I haven't had a chance to delve into it yet but I'm glad that there are plenty of us picking this up at that great price :hehe:

Dead Space 2 was £24.99 new on the 360 in HMV when I was in earlier today. Guessing the same for the PS3, although didn't check.

CoD: Black Ops is £25 on PS3, 360 and Wii in Asda, although if you want the Wii version have a check in Gamestation as it was priced as £19.99 new.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn was also £19.99 new in GAME and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was £22.99 new.

If only they'd have discounted KH: Recoded. Maybe next week.

Well I'm putting this out there if anyone has a store that has more than one copy of tri please pick it up for me and I will pay for it and postage etc...

@flameboy I heard people were finding it hard to get the game in Argos so I bought an extra copy of the game over the weekend. I thought I'd sell it here. It would be €17 (roughly £14.50) through Paypal as I've to post from Ireland and the game is a bit more expensive here(€13 in Argos, postage is €3, then a jiffy bag and Paypal fees). Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

If flameboy isn't interested, then it's open to the next person that wants it.

• 2 weeks later...