N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sainsbury's didn't have any Marbles! Ballance Challenge in unfortunately.

They did have Wii Music for £6, if anyone is tempted at that price (I wasn't!)

EDIT:

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster (24 tracks) - £3 @ Amazon!!

Along with some other Brit albums, like Florence, Kasabian, JLS, Lily Allen etc...

Edited by Retro_Link

Well I could/would do, but it wouldn't be the same £6 bargain after you pay for P&P and abit extra to cover the % PayPal take as their own... would you still want it?

I would imagine he would :heh:

I had basically dismissed Wii Music without even playing it.. but when I saw it in Harvey Norman a couple of months ago for £8 I decided it was worth a go.. and it is :smile:

Although the music selection is quite poor, it is fun putting your own spin on each of the tracks available, as the 'snowman, I and alfredo_mendoza (..oh.. you check the Member List.. he's there :heh:) have found :hehe:

The Flea Waltz has never sounded so bad.. but yet so good : peace:

They did have Wii Music for £6, if anyone is tempted at that price (I wasn't!)
:eek:... Having... chest pains... :woops:

Any Wii owner that doesn't buy Wii Music at that price, deserves the biggest beating that Mr. T can muster. :laughing:

I've known about that for weeks now but my Sainsburys never has it. Take Paypal? Buy it and send it to me. I'm not joking. :hug:
I knew you'd come to your senses sooner or later! ;)

Took your bloody time though. :heh:

I had basically dismissed Wii Music without even playing it.. but when I saw it in Harvey Norman a couple of months ago for £8 I decided it was worth a go.. and it is :smile:

Although the music selection is quite poor, it is fun putting your own spin on each of the tracks available, as the 'snowman, I and alfredo_mendoza (..oh.. you check the Member List.. he's there :heh:) have found :hehe:

The Flea Waltz has never sounded so bad.. but yet so good : peace:

How come you lot never came by the game thread? We really could've done with more enlightened posters in there.

Never mind, I'm still happy to know that more N-E peeps found enjoyment in Wii Music. : peace:

Well I could/would do, but it wouldn't be the same £6 bargain after you pay for P&P and abit extra to cover the % PayPal take as their own... would you still want it?

Yep, how much extra we talking? As long as you aren't gonna ramp it up to £39.99. :wink:

I knew you'd come to your senses sooner or later! ;)

Took your bloody time though. :heh:

How come you lot never came by the game thread? We really could've done with more enlightened posters in there.

Never mind, I'm still happy to know that more N-E peeps found enjoyment in Wii Music. : peace:

Haha, as / nando / (you know who I mean) says, we've only recently got into it. He picked it up around Christmas on the cheap and we gave it a whirl, basically just to say we'd tried it... and its been a staple of our gaming nights for the past few months! Simply hilarious... you actually wouldn't believe the laughs we've had even creating the sleeve covers. :laughing:

In store @ Sainsburys...

Rabbids Go Home - £12

A Boy and his Blob - £10

No More Heroes - £10

(and still) Little Kings Story - £6

I'd buy Little Kings Story at that price but there's no Sainsbury's in the Republic of Ireland. Anyone want to buy it and I'll send the money to them plus £2 for postage through paypal. I know it's a big ask but you never know.

I'd buy Little Kings Story at that price but there's no Sainsbury's in the Republic of Ireland. Anyone want to buy it and I'll send the money to them plus £2 for postage through paypal. I know it's a big ask but you never know.

I could have posted one down to you but there was no LKS to be seen in my Sainsburys!

Any other takers on getting me a Wii Music as Retro Link says his local Sainsburys has no copies left since posting on here about it the other day. :(

10% off Nintendo games at TheHut - enter 'SONIC10' in the promotions tab.

Some good deals to have with the code :

Madworld £4.44

De Blob £7.86

Cursed Mountain £8.94

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat £13.44

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - The Crystal Bearers £16.14

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars £16.14

Silent Hill Shattered Memories £21.54

Sonic and SEGA All Stars Racing with Wheel £25.14

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days £8.94

Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigates £14.16