N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free :heh: They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

[/shameless plug]

Edited by Dyson

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free :heh: They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

I've had a few BOCs before. Usely get something well worth the price for on its own.

Edited by MoogleViper

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

What? All the cool kids are doing it.

Boffer sell off is on the way this weekend, anyone who has bought a bag of crap in the past will be happy, as they're giving some away for free They also have a new site opening in 3 weeks at bigoffers.co.uk, sort of similar to boffer except a one-a-go thing, and finally they have the new site geeks.co.uk which is supposedly quite cool if you're in to that sort of thing.

What? All the cool kids are doing it.

Fail. The links have to be clickable.

^ really? even with the guitar grips being excruciating to play with? But then it is only £9.99 so it's a decent price. Was tempted with it earlier but managed to stop myself by remembering how much it hurt to play the games for more than 5 minutes. They're not made for big hands.

^ really? even with the guitar grips being excruciating to play with? But then it is only £9.99 so it's a decent price. Was tempted with it earlier but managed to stop myself by remembering how much it hurt to play the games for more than 5 minutes. They're not made for big hands.

Aye, but I literally collect DS games, and periphial things stimulate me.

FTR its in store at HMV too! They had tonnes of copies on shelf and in boxes too.