N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be turned into a general bargain thread.

Amazon has some good deals on box sets.

Dawson Creak season 1-6 for 35 GBP, save 115 GBP.

X-Files Complete Colledction(61 discs) for 72 GBP, save 128 GBP.

The West Wing season 1-7 for 90 GBP, save 119 GBP.

Angel Complete Collection season 1-5 for 56 GBP, save 84.

And that was just a quick look over the first few pages: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&rs=202718011&rh=n%3A202718011&page=1

Edit: I don't get it. First the order summary show 4 GBP less for BGS then what the page says, and now 2.50 for 24 season 5. Well, nothing to complain over I guess.

This should be turned into a general bargain thread.

Good point. There should be a thread here for people to post the odd few bargains they notice that are not worthy of a thread in themself (e.g a fantastic DVD for £2.99), so if someone wishes to change the title of this thread, please feel free.

Duck Hunt T Shirt (Medium only) is £2.99 at Play.com

3387243x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh.. everything was stickered yesterday "£4.99* ..when you trade in any 2 DS games!"

I don't have any that I would like to trade in.. but I'm sure a lot of you have.. so happy dealing :heh:

Having said that, I have just been on the CeX Website and noticed there is FIFA 06 for £5 and Spectrobes for £6.. so combining that with £4.99, that would be a total of £15.99 spent, but could get a game worth £29.99..

..something to think about :heh:

Spectrobes isn't actually that bad, just gets repetitive. :)

..nice :heh: ..but I wouldn't be bothered what it was like.. I just found the 2 cheapest games in my local CeX which could be traded to GAME for a game I did want : peace:

I'm OK though.. don't need anything at the minute.. I have plenty :yay: