N-Europe

welsh_gamer

Just got 2 random camera bags for £3 p&p. Know when the next one is up?

I bought those too, lol.

It's up now, some monitor, don't really care for it tbh.

Anyway, flameboy, yeah. One item is for sale until it sells out, and they replace it with another.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah right ok dyson cheers!

anyway was in asda yesterday ton of bargains...PES 09 for under £30, lego batman ds £16, elite beat agents £10 tons of cheap Wii games...can't remember all of them, further example of supermarkets squeezing down prices...

Zavvi are having a game clearout, and they got quite a few good games going cheap. I picked up Castlevania: PoR for £8 (well, £7.20 with student discount). Worms Open Warfare 2 or £10, Ghost Squad for £10, Dragon Quest Swords for £12 (or something like that). Both in store and online, instore seems to have more stock (Castlevania is sold out online), but some of the prices are a pound or two higher instore than online.

Zavvi are having a game clearout, and they got quite a few good games going cheap. I picked up Castlevania: PoR for £8 (well, £7.20 with student discount). Worms Open Warfare 2 or £10, Ghost Squad for £10, Dragon Quest Swords for £12 (or something like that). Both in store and online, instore seems to have more stock (Castlevania is sold out online), but some of the prices are a pound or two higher instore than online.

Very nice!

I did see Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for £7.99 and was considering getting it. But after a quick search I found Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Play for £9.99.

I'm torn.

Boom Blox: £7.99 pre-owned in Gamestation. Ok, it's not new but it's a good deal (although one I won't be taking up).

@ Eevil - Both of the DBZ game are very similar. I think 3 has slightly more characters and arenas but the stories should unfold very similar. I'd probably just pick up 3 for the extra characters and stages.

And that's a great deal for Castlevania: PoR. Shame that the Zavvi near me never has either of the Castlevania DS games (no game store near me has them at all and hasn't had them for years).

@ Eevil - Both of the DBZ game are very similar. I think 3 has slightly more characters and arenas but the stories should unfold very similar. I'd probably just pick up 3 for the extra characters and stages.

And that's a great deal for Castlevania: PoR. Shame that the Zavvi near me never has either of the Castlevania DS games (no game store near me has them at all and hasn't had them for years).

That's what I was feeling also.

I'm just playing through Portrait of Ruin, I got it on the cheap from Ebay I think ¬_¬ worth the monies.

Very nice!

I did see Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for £7.99 and was considering getting it. But after a quick search I found Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Play for £9.99.

I'm torn.

Get 3.

Mine didn't either, but they got PoR in for the sale so go check.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here... But for one week only (until 30 October), redbubble is offering free shipping on everything. Plus the sellers get their profit doubled (without the buyer having to pay more).

So if you're looking for some shirts, posters, prints or postcards, go look there now. You'll make some people happy if you buy from them.

For free shipping, use this code: friendsandfamily

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here... But for one week only (until 30 October), redbubble is offering free shipping on everything. Plus the sellers get their profit doubled (without the buyer having to pay more).

So if you're looking for some shirts, posters, prints or postcards, go look there now. You'll make some people happy if you buy from them.

For free shipping, use this code: 100000masterpieces

Awesome I can get round to buying that poster ^_^, actually I'll do it now! :yay:

edit: bought, I didn't realise until it told me at the last minute that if you join you can get 4.50 off the payment. Grr. Never mind! Ine how much would you get for what I paid for it?

Ine how much would you get for what I paid for it?

I was wondering that... was just on the site having a look at the sandwich T-shirt, it's reasonably priced but I was curious as to how much you make out of the sale Ine :) hopefully the website that hosts all your work doesn't take too much of the profit (I assume thats how it's set up anyway.)

Awesome I can get round to buying that poster ^_^, actually I'll do it now! :yay:

edit: bought, I didn't realise until it told me at the last minute that if you join you can get 4.50 off the payment. Grr. Never mind! Ine how much would you get for what I paid for it?

Hmm, from what I know, you don't get a cheaper price for signing up though? So that's a bit weird. =O

And thank you for buying it! =D

I got €4.16, which normally would be half that.

I was wondering that... was just on the site having a look at the sandwich T-shirt, it's reasonably priced but I was curious as to how much you make out of the sale Ine :) hopefully the website that hosts all your work doesn't take too much of the profit (I assume thats how it's set up anyway.)

I get 20% of the price it's sold for. I could change that to whatever I want, but then the buyer ends up paying more, so yeah, won't do that. A shirt normally earns me about €2.15 and a postcard about €0.35. So it's nice if I sell something now that that price gets doubled. =)

Your welcome! I said I'd buy it weeks/months ago and never got round to it! I'm looking forward to seeing it ^_^!

That sounds reasonable enough pricing! Even better when you got 4euros for it!

You get a cheaper price for signing up, but I only got told that after I'd paid for the poster, so I could have got it for £8.00 rather than £12.69! It doesn't matter, it's a nice poster and it's not that expensive.

Eenuh: If you put the whistle 'art' on a T-Shirt with the same colouring and the border I would definitely buy that!

Really? Because I tried that before and I wasn't sure it looked good enough. But I've uploaded it so you can check it out, see if you like it or think something needs to be changed (like size of the image or something).

http://www.redbubble.com/people/eenuh/clothing/1918020-1-whistle-border

Eenuh how big are those t-shirts?

If you click on the buy button, you get charts of what the sizes are. =)

Boom Blox: £7.99 pre-owned in Gamestation. Ok, it's not new but it's a good deal (although one I won't be taking up).

For reals? Checked my local one today and none in stock and brand new its £40. I really want the game.