N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooking Guide for DS £14.93 at ASDA

Also, Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga (Wii) is £19.99 at Argos.

And if you buy two of the £19.99 games from Argos, you get them both for £30.

No More Heroes and Lego Star Wars for £30? Bargain.

And if you buy two of the £19.99 games from Argos, you get them both for £30.

No More Heroes and Lego Star Wars for £30? Bargain.

Seriously...what a bargain could my wii finally be getting some love?!

EDIT; AWESOME!

Offer ends 16th January 2009.

So no rush to get them! Will get them both when I get paid!

Just a heads up: It would be cheaper buying both at Amazon, as P&P is £5.95.

But if you pick up in-store it works out cheaper to get them from Argos. Unless you live hundreds of miles away from Argos then its not so cheap. lol.

EDIT: Actually, Lego star wars is £29.98 and NMH is £17.98 from Amazon. Therefore cheaper at Argos even with the £5.95 delivery. Unless I am missing any offers at Amazon.

But if you pick up in-store it works out cheaper to get them from Argos. Unless you live hundreds of miles away from Argos then its not so cheap. lol.

EDIT: Actually, Lego star wars is £29.98 and NMH is £17.98 from Amazon. Therefore cheaper at Argos even with the £5.95 delivery. Unless I am missing any offers at Amazon.

Oops, I was looking at a different game to Lego Star Wars. Do they do the same deal instore then?

Oops, I was looking at a different game to Lego Star Wars. Do they do the same deal instore then?

They should. I got Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia a few months back after reserving online and picking up instore. They're still in the offer, I recommend you all buy them. I really should start playing Rival Swords again, I only played about 20 minutes before buying Sands of Time and playing that instead.