NEurope

Well don't know how big you guys are on ebay shops but the seller seems reputable enough. Metroid Prime 3 Corruption £9.98 Delivered from Clearance Bargains. Company has established shops throughout the UK, and I think its a very reasonable price for what you can find it for. Ordered yesterday and its been shipped out today so I should get it by tomorrow

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption £9.98

He seems to have decent feedback for the amount of items he's sold so it should turn up. I lent my copy of MP3 out & never got it back but managed to pick it up at my local currys a few months ago for £10.

Just bought it. Even though I may get it for xmas. Even though I don't really want it after taking a gander at the 360 version. Even though I have over 20 games I've not touched and due to get 5 more on Thursday.....even so....that lunchbox is just too hard to resist.....

I wasn't impressed when i first played it but it is now one of my top 5 games ever & the lunchbox is so cool i had to have it even though monies are tight at the moment.

More bargains!!!!

Play has ANOTHER sale! Love that site!

Of note are Rayman TV Party and Shaun White Wii, both for 17.99!!!

I need to know if I have these games for xmas, if not, I'm buying them!!

^ At £17.99, Shaun White on the Wii is a bargain. If I had money on my card I'd order it but alas I do not. Will have to wait. Personally wouldn't bother with Rayman TV Party.

An average sale at Play.com this year.

The HMV sale started today. Loads of good DVD prices there.

Shaun White is a bit of a tempter for that price.

I was in Game there now and the sale seems pretty decent:

BWii - tenner

Order Up - fifteen

Disaster - twenty

Bully - about £13

I'm thinking of getting those first three later, already got Bully. :hehe:

I had a quick look at the DS stuff and saw Lock's Quest for fifteen quid and Exit DS for twelve or thirteen.

Crazy isn't it. I'm going to see how xmas turns out on the game front and then go wild in the january sales! You can never have enough games!!

Thing is, at these prices, you can sell them on for a similar price!

£20 for Disaster in Game? Jesus christ.... that's a good deal. I need to pick that up so I may well get it on Boxing day. Not getting any Wii games for xmas, only 360 ones, so any money I get will most probably go to Wii titles (With Animal Crossing with WiiSpeak being at the top of the pile in Gamestation as I have about £40 credit). BWii is tempted at £10 but then I didn't get into the GC one much as I got stuck on one of the missions and just gave up.

PS3 Bargains...

Mirrors Edge - £14.99 - play.com

Little Big Planet - £19.99 - shopto.net

Resistance 2 - £19.99 - shopto.net

Prince of Persia - £17.99 - play.com

COD4 - £24.99 - play.com

Far Cry 2 - £15.99 - shopto.net

Orange Box - £14.98 - shopto

Motorstorm 2 - £19.99 - shopto

Ratchet and Clank - £9.99 - shopto

I'm really tempted to get Disaster, one of the games I want to get quickly before it's hard to get like Fire Emblem. So much Christmas-Gaming goodness. So hard to control yourself...

Got my metroid in the post today so certified safe by me. As for GAME why couldn't they have had their sale yesterday, as much as I want disaster I'm not fighting for my life again in that stupid town centre.

Final Fantasy IV and Dragon Quest IV are less than £15 at GAME. Same as Gamestation, but you get reward points.

GAME's deals are pretty good, but any games that I would want I either have the game or I'm getting it for Christmas.

Tempted to get New Blood though and maybe Colour Cross.

noticed my local Zavvi store had a few games dirt cheap- mostly shovelware. However, Dewy's Adventure was £6.99. Can't go wrong at that price.

Just letting you guys know if you don't already, Zavvi has gone into administration today.

If its anything like Woolies, they'll knock just a smidgen off.

If its anything like Woolies, they'll knock just a smidgen off.

Or if it's anything like woolies, they'll knock 30% off consoles so you save yourself nearly £70..:heh:

PC World have a decent game sale on at the moment, but it's only instore. Many games in the £5 range.

Tomorrow (Christmas Day) you can browse the Argos website for their sale items, and reserve them for pick up on Boxing Day :)

Mirrors Edge for £14.99 on play. Yay or nay? Really thinking about getting it for that price.

£3 worth of FREE music downloads at Amazon, offer lasts Christmas Day to Boxing Day.

That's 4 free singles, or one of there £3 albums!

£3 worth of FREE music downloads at Amazon, offer lasts Christmas Day to Boxing Day.

Oh wow, cheers for the link Retro!

Just downloaded Amy Macdonalds album, totally free. :D

(The Killers new album, Leona/Rihanna's Deluxe albums, Britneys new album are all available free too)

Mirrors Edge for £14.99 on play. Yay or nay? Really thinking about getting it for that price.

I'd buy it for £14.99

Bought myself Prince of Persia off play. For that price I couldn't refuse.

Thanks! :yay:

Just downloaded New Killers album ;)