NEurope

^ yeh really. I found it not in my local one but in the one in my Uni city. Was quite shocked at the price really. If I was interested, I would have got it but I'm not really interested.

Fool! The game is amazing :)

^ That's what people said about de Blob and foolishly I decided to believe them. In my eyes, de Blob was nothing special and really not worth my time or money. That's one reason I'm not getting Boom Blox as I know I'll play it once and not play it again.

No more heroes in Zavvi was £15, is that a good buy?

EDIT - On the website its 12.99 - Appears out of stock, maybe I'll grab one in-store.

Yes. Its absolutely quality and steal at £15. One of the best games on Wii

EDIT - On the website its 12.99 - Appears out of stock, maybe I'll grab one in-store.

Should be back in stock now as mine was dispatched today.

Will be interesting to see how different the lack of gore makes this feel , seeing as I can no longer play my US version , but I really want to go through this again anyway.

Sim City Creator Wii £17.99 @ GAME

Nice find welshie. I bought it upon release, and if you are willing to look past the fact that it can be a bit cumbersome, then its defo worth £18. A must buy if you like SimCity! :)

In stock in 2-4 weeks, and trying to order it I get an error page >_<

Will try again tomorrow.

im considering buying but I have way too many games on the go....

same here...but will it be that cheap again...tempted to get Assassins Creed as well £10.99 on PS3, can just save them for later...

Isn't that a rubbish offer though, because 2 copies is £26.

Unless its more instore, and if so could you please confirm this? Was going to ask for it for xmas. If its more expensive in store I'll just order it online with my mom's card.

I think it was £20 by itself. Since it's out of stock on the site and with the deal it would make it £15, which is a pretty good price as well.

I took a break from doing my coursework last night to order this (well.. I say last night.. it was about 3.30 am..)

I have always thought Okami looked great but for some reason I never really wanted to pay full price for it.. I am glad I waited :yay: