NEurope

Hori EX2 Fighting Stick £19.99, Virtua Fighter 5 Limited Edition instore at Gamestation.

With the USB connection i can used it on Mame aswell.

Woah is that the 360 version?

Oo.. i'm interested in that one.

May come in handy when SFIV hits too. Plus PC..

Ooh. Viva Pinata for £9.99.

I'm tempted by that.

Even if it is a bit rubbish, I have a £5 argos voucher anyway.

Oh yeah my copy arrived this morning (love you Haggis :heart:), it's a really awesome puzzler. It's a bargain at that price still, buy it!

Teehee so did mine. Havnt played it yet, mind.

Lunar Genesis? I've slammed it before and I'll slam it again. Avoid it like the plague. I swiftly traded back in, and I got a crap trade in deal for it but thats just testament to how much I wanted rid of it. Don't buy it.

Wait, I could be slamming Lunar Dragon Song here. Avoid them both just to be sure.

And while we're on the topic of "Lunar," I had Lunar Knights for a while, and it sucked badly too.

Dragon Song and Genesis are one and the same. :heh:

Well thanks, that makes it easier... well kinda. The moral of the story is just to remember that any DS game with the word Lunar in the title is a waste of your time and money.

Anyone know where I could get Tomb Raider on the cheap? I've got an urge to own it.

XBOX 360 version been added to Play sale, £15

Well thanks, that makes it easier... well kinda. The moral of the story is just to remember that any DS game with the word Lunar in the title is a waste of your time and money.

Not Lunar Knights is honestly awesome. check out my recommendation in this feature here;

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=11344

I saw that flamezy, and I'm still not impressed with your choice. :heh:

Of course I bought Lunar Knights because I thought it would be a decent game and even show signs of greatness, but it just didn't click with me. Combat was button bashing, the worlds weren't very inspirational at all... and the characters, well, I just couldn't care for them at all. Thus, I can't recommend it. The only good thing was that I somehow managed a 50p profit from it when I traded it in.

Get TR: Legend on the Gamecube if you've never played it. A fabulous game. Really, really cheap too. I would say Anniversary is too "new" to be pretty cheap. Amazon are selling it for £29.99. It's a great game too :)

All 24 box sets, along with further reductions on play.com, will be £18. This is the only time in the year these sets are this low in price.17th Feb they will return to £30-£40 for the rest of the year. I have never found another offer after this ended last year and unfortunately only bought seasons 1 & 2.

Awesome, I've been waiting for those to fall below custom limit.'

Oh, and thank God your pund is falling like a rock. A year ago 18 punds would be above custom limit^^