NEurope

How much is the postage in Argos? I've never bought anything on that store.

It's not in stock for home delivery, so you'll have to check if any of your local stores has it in stock. Just enter your postcode and it'll tell you.

It's not in stock for home delivery, so you'll have to check if any of your local stores has it in stock. Just enter your postcode and it'll tell you.

Oh, I live in Portugal and I think that there are no Argos stores in here.:sad:

hmm interested in wario land bet its better than new super mario bros wii

Not so sure... It definitely looks a hell of a lot better, but I'd say New Super Mario Bros. Wii trumps it in terms of replayability and multiplayer.

Also, The Conduit is £19.99 pretty much everywhere online now.

It was actually in GAME for £29.99 that last time I was in.. but it was Buy One Get One Free which would basically make it £14.99 if you could find something decent to pair it with :heh:

I was moderately tempted and the reviews of it I watched when I got home certainly didn't dissuade me..

It was actually in GAME for £29.99 that last time I was in.. but it was Buy One Get One Free which would basically make it £14.99 if you could find something decent to pair it with :heh:

I was moderately tempted and the reviews of it I watched when I got home certainly didn't dissuade me..

I bought The Conduit and Boom Blox: Bash Party. It's a shame both games didn't sell better.

Boom blox is in there? Need to go to Game. have money on game card and more games to trade too.

Remember any other games in the promotion?

Boom blox is in there? Need to go to Game. have money on game card and more games to trade too.

Remember any other games in the promotion?

Madworld and House Of The Dead: Overkill. There was a good few others but I can't remember what they were. Probably not worth remembering.

Spyborgs is in there as well. Bit of a button masher but at what will essentially work out at £14.99, it's not a bad price for it. There are some good games in that buy one get one free in GAME. Shame most of the good ones are ones I've alright got/had otherwise I'd have picked up Spyborgs myself.

Madworld and House Of The Dead: Overkill. There was a good few others but I can't remember what they were. Probably not worth remembering.

I remember seeing those on offer when I was in :smile: I also recall picking up Broken Sword to find that it also had a sticker on it :heh:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 £14.99 at Gameplay

Would have bought this but I don't like the screenshots on the back of the pack. Slash never played Kingdom Hearts so don't know if its good.

hmmm sounds like the BOGOF might be worth a look at GAME...quite want Broken Sword and would consider some of the other titles being mentioned.