• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oPrison Break Series 1-4 Boxset - £59.99

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?&sku=939279&WT.mc_id=101780

Unfortunately I'm just missing Season 4 from my collection over the years! :(

House of the Dead: Overkill - £9.97

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/cur_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1896476813.1259588356@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdjadeimhjgjfkcflgceggdhhmdfnn.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=320741&category_oid=

Edited by Retro_Link

I'm buying a ps3 for an 11 year old for Xmas, my absolute limit is £250. I know for £30 more i can pick up a 250gb package but i really can't go over £250. I've seen a 120gb with LBP & ratchet & Clank for £249, has any fellow members seen a better deal??

Also my original Wii sensor bar got hoovered up (don't ask lol), i have a wireless replacement but basically it's cr@p & unreliable. does anybody know where i can get an official replacement ( like rockin horse poo ) or a reliable replacement replacement.

Any help appreciated. cheers

I'm buying a ps3 for an 11 year old for Xmas, my absolute limit is £250. I know for £30 more i can pick up a 250gb package but i really can't go over £250. I've seen a 120gb with LBP & ratchet & Clank for £249, has any fellow members seen a better deal??

Also my original Wii sensor bar got hoovered up (don't ask lol), i have a wireless replacement but basically it's cr@p & unreliable. does anybody know where i can get an official replacement ( like rockin horse poo ) or a reliable replacement replacement.

Any help appreciated. cheers

Sony Playstation 3 120Gb PS3 Slim with Little Big Planet and Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty

Sony Playstation 3 120Gb PS3 Slim with Fifa 10 and Race Driver Grid Platinum

Sony Playstation 3 120GB Slim Console with Tekken 6 and Mirrors Edge

All are £250.

As for the wii sensor bar:

Edited by MoogleViper

I don't get it. The sensor can pick up the candles, but if you lose the sensor bar, how will it transmit to the Wii from the candles?

I would guess that the Sensor Bar is only plugged into the Wii to receive the small amount of power required to have the LEDs inside it lit..

I would guess that the Sensor Bar is only plugged into the Wii to receive the small amount of power required to have the LEDs inside it lit..

yeah there is no data transmitted from the sensor bar to the Wii, the cable is purely for power! All the LEDS are used for are as reference points for the wiimote pointer.

yeah there is no data transmitted from the sensor bar to the Wii, the cable is purely for power! All the LEDS are used for are as reference points for the wiimote pointer.

This. Although the candle thing won't be as accurate as the sensor bar has 4 lights on each side, whereas the candle will only be a single light.

Are you implying that flameboy can't handle his fire?

What's next? Are you gonna tell darksnowman to wrap up warm? Lecture the fish on water safety?

f**king fantastic! that made me laugh out loud and colleagues asked me what was so funny...not the kind of thing you can really explain to someone.

That is an excellent deal! Thank you, I knew there was something else I wanted to put on my christmas list and Play TV was it =D

Can't take credit for it, can't remember who but another forum member posted it in the ps3 thread i think ? can't find it now (whoever it was, thanks!)

I've just picked it up from my nearest Comet, cracking deal, i was insistent i wouldn't go over £250 for a ps3 bundle but couldn't resist that deal.

Can't wait fos Xmas now, hope you manage to get one yourself.