NEurope
Kirkatronics

whats the stupidest thing...

whats the stupidest thing youve ever said at the wrong time?

i say so many things which make no sense, its unbelievable! ask any, ANY, people thats spoken to me... even once.

anyway, whats the stupidest thing youve said, and when?

Less said and more laughed. I laugh at the idea of pain, it's like a reflex, I suppose it must be a way of me covering up how I feel. So people don't really find it too nice when they say something like "My dog died last night", and my first reaction is to giggle.:heh:

I was playing GTA3 at a friends house with him and another friend who happens to be black. During my time of play, I steel one of the best cars (inferno or something like it), and say something like "what the fuck is this black dude doing with a car this good". Only noticed moments later that my black friend might not find it so amusing.

Oh god, a couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in Geography with my friend who was recently diagnosed with cancer. We were talking to another person, sitting in front, and she mentioned she has a lump on her leg (from when she fell down some stairs), and I said:

'I hope you dont have cancer lol!'

And then I realised what I'd said, and everything was terrible.

Luckily my cancer friend didnt mind though : /

god tat guy can't play piano for shit(he was standing next to me)

Less said and more laughed. I laugh at the idea of pain, it's like a reflex, I suppose it must be a way of me covering up how I feel. So people don't really find it too nice when they say something like "My dog died last night", and my first reaction is to giggle.:heh:

oh god same here.. I also laugh when i'm in pain or someone is shooting at me:)

I got another one, I was listening to Starfox Rocks song and commenting it with a friend of mine, I then say one of the lines that's something like "Too bad dad's not here to see you fail ", milliseconds after saying it, I remembered that his father died a few days ago.

Actually I have lots of these stuff, my friends even use my name as a verb to describe these (and stupidly unreal) situations.

I got another one, I was listening to Starfox Rocks song and commenting it with a friend of mine, I then say one of the lines that's something like "Too bad dad's not here to see you fail ", milliseconds after saying it, I remembered that his father died a few days ago.

Actually I have lots of these stuff, my friends even use my name as a verb to describe these (and stupidly unreal) situations.

Beardy_Man has a simmilar complex... he used to use this expression wich basically meant may your mother die or somethig (morra a tua mãe), as a joke. So this once, he said that to this girl who's mom had died two days before... Massive mistake, but we laughed like crazy afterwards...

I once told someone i'd rape their mother.

That wasn't the stupid bit.

That was because his mother was dead.

>_>

Not really a stupid thing but a girl I like at work was joking with someone else how 'she wasn't that blonde' and I said to a friend stood next to me always prefered blondes, she was behind me and I didn't know. Smooth..

I once told someone i'd rape their mother.

That wasn't the stupid bit.

That was because his mother was dead.

>_>

You vile necrophiliac!

Mcoy, surely that meant that you almost exploded into a thousand pieces?

I've got three friends who have all lost a parent or two... and man, it's so easy to forget. No specifics from me, I'm afraid...

Oh yeah, i said "your mum" to a guy, who propmtly told me his mum was dead...

he got pretty pissed when i accidentally said it again 30 minutes later...

I was talking to my friend about his auntie who used to work at our primary school. Without thinking, I said "Is she dead yet?"

What possessed me, I'll never know.

I was talking to my friend about his auntie who used to work at our primary school. Without thinking, I said "Is she dead yet?"

What possessed me, I'll never know.

that makes no sense lmfao!

I can't stop saying "You're mum" "So's your face" and "No, You're gay" to people.

I was in Pyschology, a friend of mine turned round and said something about her dad being in hospital (not serious, can't remember what for though) and I replied "So's your face", she looked at me as though she was about to cry and I said "No, you're gay".

I feel so ashamed. :heh:

I can't stop saying "You're mum" "So's your face" and "No, You're gay" to people.

I was in Pyschology, a friend of mine turned round and said something about her dad being in hospital (not serious, can't remember what for though) and I replied "So's your face", she looked at me as though she was about to cry and I said "No, you're gay".

I feel so ashamed. :heh:

oh good god my friend says "so's your face" after most htings

it gets royally annoying

oh good god my friend says "so's your face" after most htings

it gets royally annoying

It is. It's very annoying, but it's become a sort of reflex. Damn me. Though I do say "No. You're gay" more often. Also, I say "Dirty" in a deep, posh accent alot too. That annoys my tutor royally, it's hilarious.

It is. It's very annoying, but it's become a sort of reflex. Damn me. Though I do say "No. You're gay" more often. Also, I say "Dirty" in a deep, posh accent alot too. That annoys my tutor royally, it's hilarious.

yeh..

i say lots of stupid things, really stupid, sometimes my words come out in the wrong order and things like that :(

I often repeat my friend's sentences but with a your mum sexual innuendo swapped with part of it. We all do it, and generally its funny.

One of the more stupidest things I've had said to me was when I had split my eyebrow with blood pouring down my face. This was in primary school. And some kid came up to me and asked where the bloody kid was O.o I should have said "errrrrrrrrrr, not sure" but instead I went "Where do you think he is?!"

Some people ay >_>