NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Solo

Nyko prephirals.

Yeah I've been following these for a while, the gun does look pretty cool- especially if you watch the video of it. The wireless nunchuk sounds good in premise but something of an annoyance was touched upon in one of the Podcasts: you're gonna need batteries for the Wiimote as well as this nunchuk then early next year the Wiibo (balance board for Wiifit) will be out, so we're gonna need a crazy amount of batteries!

Man, that Nyko Perfect Shot looks pretty sweet. Review of it seems ace too!

Defiantly gunna have to purchase one of those, since I love light gun games!

The perfect shot looks fantastic, seems like it offers everything you'd want from a Wii lightgun (except maybe recoil) and everything Nintendo should've delivered with their own official design, but unfortunately they went the route of not associating theirselves with pistol designs.

That lightgun+Wireless nunchuk does seem better than them both together in the Zapper cradle.

Though there is the battery issue everyone mentions.

That gun cradle looks awesome. Is it out for sale in the UK yet? I was going to get the Zapper but from reviews the trigger sounds horrid.

I saw one of these in the store the other day (at least I think it was the same brand). Looked pretty nice though I don't play many fps games so I don't think its for me.

Read the review of the zapper and it looks so much better than the real one, had seen a feature on the wireless nunchuk as well, which whilst cool doesn't bother me as much.

For a third party I'm very surprised at the quality of that gun shell, it looks good and appears to be a lot better than the zapper. I love the IGN gear guys constant cheesy grin too!

Sign in to follow this