NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Monopolyman

Indifferent! Indifferent! Indifferent!

What may seem like a thread mocking 'thriller's and dukka's, it is actually a serious discussion about things in the world that has sparked passion, either for or against, but you just feel meh! to.

For me, it would have to be Norah Jones. Some think she is a musical genius, others say she is bland, I have nothing for or against her. She's OK.

Also, poems, the fox hunting ban, noodles and 4x4's get an honourable mention.

...and you?

thank god a decent thread :heh: this ones actually making me think (first time for everything)

I'm very indifferent to people that try to get a rise out of me. mostly chavs shouting "english ^%$" at me, oh yeah you're so hard.

Get me started on fox hunting, I'm for fox hunting, but I don't intend on starting an argument, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Hybrid vehicles, good idea, but the cost makes up for the better gas mileage

oh and teh bird flu :indeed:

Mainly those idiots in town that shout at kid ands stuff, I can't bear them. Also this silly little bitch, althought that's more just me being annoyed that I could have a debate about. Also, I havea large debates about my level of smartness, and I often come out f it looking very smug, but I don't mean to.

Sports, especially football. Then we also have other people: meh.

Ditto. Although the football slighty sways to dislike.

the only time i ever liked footie was when n.i beat england, id say its definately an indifference for me otherwise.

The gays.

[i bum you 15 character limit. You aint gonna shit right for a week.]

[Apparently that wasn't enough, when it clearly is. Fuck you.]

Being Taller than everybody else :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:.

that seemed sooo indifferent what with all the sad smileys... :heh:

Got to admit i'm quite like Blackfox, i'm indifferent to everything really until something stares me in the face as a problem, even things that should be good remain as something somewhat indifferent until they become orgasmic - which is quite rare.

Get me started on fox hunting, I'm for fox hunting, but I don't intend on starting an argument, so I'm going to leave it at that.

And so the bait is set. But I'm not biting — although I suppose this could be considered a nibble.

I'm indifferent to:

• Pop music.
  • People I don't know.
  • Pretty much anything portrayed on the news. (I can't help it, TV doesn't have the clout for the job. Anything short of being there is easy to ignore.)
  • The weather.
  • Mauve.
  • The idea of creating a thread entitled 'Education! Education! Education!'.
  • The idea of doing anything at all.

I wear my 'Apathetic Generation' badge with feigned interest.

Chairs. Plastic. Pens. Old post-its that need to be taken down because they're old. White-out. Booklets. Tape. Scuff marks on the wall. Open Bible laying on my VCR, which I accidentally cummed on.

EDIT: I really feel I shouldn't have said that. :X

I'm really indifferent to lots of things, or at least I try to act indifferent... not really sure how to reply to this thread other than that. Things like this always make me feel like I don't know myself very well.

Things like this always make me feel like I don't know myself very well.

Things like this always make me feel there isn't much to know.

• Sleeping.
  • Waking.
  • Loving.
  • Hating.
  • Pressing 'Submit Reply'.

[/pseudo-emo]

I'm pretty indifferent to Little Britain. I watched a few episodes, thought it was alright but nothing special. It gets a little repetative after a while, a bit like the Fast Show before it. Yet it seems that many people think it is the absolute pinnacle of comedy genius (Richard and Judy I'm looking strongly in your direction). I don't know, and frankly I'm not too bothered.

oh and teh bird flu

Agreed, I'm frankly not buying the whole 'OH MY GOD, WE'RE ALL DOOMED' scenario being peddled by the media. I'm still slightly worried, but altogether bothered.

Sign in to follow this