NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maase

Where's the slot to the internet on Wii?

Wireless? 2007? Are you saying my army of hamsters don't need to keep running to power my internet connection now?

So anyone want a hamster? Come on people 2 for £1.

It's the year 2007, we have wireless internet now.

I don't, wireless is shite and tempremental.

I have never had any problem with my wireless network. The DS, Wii, Laptop, N95 all work excedingly well. Back to question, the Wii is designed for a wireless network, although Nintendo and, i think, third parties have released Wired adaptor - as commented above.

Yeah, I use the wired adaptor ( official one ) and it works perfectly, highly recommend it if you are using a wired connection.

I recommend the Nintendo USB wireless thing. I had to buy one for my DS since my router isn't good enough. The Wii still worked but you might as well get the nintendo usb thing instead of wired or a router.

Wired Connections are faster unless your right near the router.

If your wireless is really spotty then buy a better router.

I don't, wireless is shite and tempremental.

Something people who know nothing say.

I recommend the Nintendo USB wireless thing.

But it has a 5% success rate...and you need your computer on to use it.

Something people who know nothing say.

Yes.. indeed.

In general, wired is still a lot more stable all around than wireless.

No seriously, wireless is utter shit.

There is no substitute for a 100mbps ethernet cable, well there is. A 1gbit one.

Either way, wireless is the worst form of networking.

I will never forgive my wireless connections for the amount of disconnects it gave me on Command and Conquer 3 *shakes head*

My wireless is fabulous and never messes up. However AOL are the embodiment of all things evil. I will go elsewhere when I can be bothered.

But I guess now I've complained so much to them about my internet speed, it's great.

Anyway, I always feel there is no point paying for a whoop whoop bang ba ding speed when your just using a poxy wireless connection getting sweet FA. Wire me up Scotty. It's the future!

I never had any problems with wireless and it's waaay more pratical than wired. Of course that wired has lots of advantages, but if you have a good router, you should have no problem.

Anyway, I always feel there is no point paying for a whoop whoop bang ba ding speed when your just using a poxy wireless connection getting sweet FA. Wire me up Scotty. It's the future!

So, wire or no wire? :P

Wireless today works good enough for gaming. Ethernet is probably better, but the Wii will manage on wireless.

Anyway Maase, if you don't have a wireless router (you probably don't), get this: PA_76340_002.jpg

It's made by Nintendo and should cost you €30.

Well, isn't it JUST WONDERFUL to be you!?

For gaming online over a wireless connection? Yes, I suppose it is. :)

Sign in to follow this