NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

See You on the Other Side

The brand new album from KoRn in stores: England Monday December 5th, USA Tuesday December 6th. New song Twisted Transistor is the opening track you can hear it on the new look http://www.korn.com who else wants this?

Thats an unusually chipper song, ill be picking it up just to be consistent since ive bought all their other non-greatest hits albums

They've continued without the dude who turned to bible bashing?.. I doubt I'll get it, I have the greatest hits album, that will do for me.

koRn went downhill after Issues, and that wasnt too good either, and with Head leaving, then theyre just poo :P

Munky and Head usually just tried to out-wierd each other, now Munky has to actually work, it can only be a good thing

After seeing them do an immense show at manchester I can say confidently that losing Head doesnt really matter. Ive heard a couple of tracks(Twisted Transistor and Eaten Up Inside) and they are really good. Theres more of an industrial tinge to it now. Ive also heard a preview of Polotix and its sounded incredible even though the sound quality was awful.

Oh and there was me thinking you were gonna kill yourself. (Note to self: Don't get your hopes up about anything)

I remember liking KoRn and Slipknot lol. I wore black hoodies, had chains on my jeans, grew my hair and called myself a greebo. Man that life was fun, ah to be 15 again.

I remember liking KoRn and Slipknot lol. I wore black hoodies, had chains on my jeans, grew my hair and called myself a greebo. Man that life was fun, ah to be 15 again.

i did the same :hehe: we called them moshers down in south wales though.

Im not a huge Korn fan but the video to Twisted Transistor is pretty cool, i couldnt stop laughing at it :D.

After seeing them do an immense show at manchester I can say confidently that losing Head doesnt really matter. Ive heard a couple of tracks(Twisted Transistor and Eaten Up Inside) and they are really good. Theres more of an industrial tinge to it now. Ive also heard a preview of Polotix and its sounded incredible even though the sound quality was awful.

when i saw them in manchester on the untouchables tour, i was dissapointed, worst live band iv ever seen, too much bass, didnt speak to the crowd much, just sucked a hell of a lot.

lol, i remember the days of black hoodies, chains and metal, now its rap and cannabis for me, and a lot better days i think.

Am I the only one who listened to Korn but didn't go into the whole, black hoodies and black finger nails routine. I was about 15-16 as well and all my friends dressed to suit their music. They were also the ones that didn't like the 'Trendies' because they all dressed the same yet they didn't realise they were doing the same thing.

Does anyone else keep seeing these album thread names, and from the title come inside half prepared to write something instrospective and exciting only to be completely shut down?

when i saw them in manchester on the untouchables tour, i was dissapointed, worst live band iv ever seen, too much bass, didnt speak to the crowd much, just sucked a hell of a lot.

lol, i remember the days of black hoodies, chains and metal, now its rap and cannabis for me, and a lot better days i think.

It was good crowd interaction this time, talking stopping bits in songs so we could do it and letting us do the intro to Ya'll Wanna Single, I swear Ive never screamed an obscenety(sp?) so loud. Also I'm 17, wear alot of black but dont wear nail polish or hoodies. And I dont hate trendies for the clothes they wear, I hate because (at least where I live) they think they are better than everyone else.

Korn died a long time ago imo. I remember picking up the original album way back in 94. Great stuff, after follow the leader though, they turned really crap.

I like the new tune though.

Does anyone else keep seeing these album thread names, and from the title come inside half prepared to write something instrospective and exciting only to be completely shut down?

No, time for you to discover the art of mouseover thread title methinks.

Korn died a long time ago imo. I remember picking up the original album way back in 94. Great stuff, after follow the leader though, they turned really crap.

I like the new tune though.

If you liked the older stuff (KoRn, Life Is Peachy) then you should have picked up Take a Look in The Mirror, it came out late 2003. They went back to the heavier sound then.

Its out today! I got it and its amazing. Special edition has a brilliant packaging, with a pop up picture and some really kool photos of the band. I love this album, but I love all the albums regardless of what people or the media say about them.

I liked the debut and for some reason I also enjoyed 'Untouchables' , but everything else has left me underwelmed. Having heard 'Twisted Transistor' (which I thought was awful) and some other track that was on the free Metal Hammer CD , I have no intention on picking this up.

Follow The Leader > Korn >>> Issues >>> Life Is Peachy > Untouchables > Take A Look In The Mirror. I like Korn but have very little interest in hearing the new album. Twisted Transistor is awful.

________

Amateur Tubed

Edited by the_mars_volta

NIN fans should like this album, there a re a few industrial songs on there. In their own words though, this is a concept album which they will build upon for the next one. People have been comparing this album to Dark Side of the Moon and that can only be a good thing.

NIN fans should like this album, there a re a few industrial songs on there. In their own words though, this is a concept album which they will build upon for the next one. People have been comparing this album to Dark Side of the Moon and that can only be a good thing.

Excuse my cynical outlook , but , could the be a valiant but mis-guided attempt by a street-teamer to get me to part with my cash. :wink:

Comparisions to Dark Side of the Moon , who the hell claims that , pure sacrilige surely.

Sign in to follow this