NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twozzok

EbaumsWorld

You probably came into this thread thinking it would be praising the site.

It is not.

I am personally fed up with this guy.

The last straw came, when he put some javascript onto every single page that loaded something from SomethingAwful, which basically made their forums slower than Xsorbit (>_<)

http://www.eviltrailmix.com/ebaum <-- made by some members of the SA community

bastards, i try to visit different sites for content anyways, once a week updates with stolen stuff isnt very good anymore.

like i said in a thread earlier this week FUCK SONY but replace it with EBAUM

doesn't effect my computer when i go to the site. but i go to other sites besides ebaumsworld, i am usally on thetravisty.com even though it is a small site it does have some funny shit on it.

Oh original content on the internet, how ebaum crushes your very essence like a small kansas house does unto a wicked witches face

(I'm not too late to this bandwagon thread am I guys?)

Hang on......eBaum actually makes money from his site?

Bastard!

People don't put up adverts because they're chums with advertisers.

i go on the site now and again but i have NO respect for the owner of the site. Also Tom Green is a arsehole for making a clip saying "ebaums world dot fuking com"

some of the hate mail is good reading mainly the one that claims hes a architect at 20, is married, has a BMW and a house...wtf if thats true his parents got it for him...architect takes like 10 years training

i go on the site now and again but i have NO respect for the owner of the site. Also Tom Green is a arsehole for making a clip saying "ebaums world dot fuking com"

some of the hate mail is good reading mainly the one that claims hes a architect at 20, is married, has a BMW and a house...wtf if thats true his parents got it for him...architect takes like 10 years training

never belive anything on the internet, espeacially ebaumsworld

Imagine a house designed by eBaum....

It'd be a random collection of building material stolen from other peoples houses with the words "BUILT BY eBAUM" written all over it.

I totally agree. While we're at it, ytmnd blows sheep too. "Look at me! A cheesy quote with a picture! LOL!" Shut the fuck up.

Too right, man. I thought it impossible, but it's less funny that Jimmy Carr.

Sign in to follow this