NEurope
triforce_keeper

Find me a digi camera =D

I'm looking for a new digi camera, I'm gunna be photographing nature stuff....lol

I want it to be a slim, stylish camera, and best for my money!

Can spend up to around £150

Thankyou my munchkins =]

That one sounds pretty good actually, the features for that price are great. But never had a samsung so wouldn't know what they're like exactly. But yeah it looks pretty damn decent

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-NV20-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B000TGN566/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1197721720&sr=1-1

I have been looking at this one ^

Seems to have got decent reviews, and I love the look of it..

What do people think?

I have the 10 Mega pixel version of that and I fucking love it. Easy to use, awesome pictures. Its a sexy looking camera as well, which helps! :heh:

CAMERA GET!

Looking at that you might actually want to get the 10 MP one instead. Its cheaper and tbh 10 MP is more than enough for most people. Also it seems to have better reviews...on Amazon at least.

I have the 10 Mega pixel version of that and I fucking love it. Easy to use, awesome pictures. Its a sexy looking camera as well, which helps! :heh:

CAMERA GET!

Looking at that you might actually want to get the 10 MP one instead. Its cheaper and tbh 10 MP is more than enough for most people. Also it seems to have better reviews...on Amazon at least.

Thankyou =]

And is there any difference between the 2 except for the MP?

The newer one is 368g lighter. :p

From what I can see there are very minor differences that you almost definitely wouldn't notice. The newer one does take high capacity SD cards which you might like. I just carry mine around with a 4Gb one all the time.

Hope that helped a bit. MSN me if you have any Qs!

Just bought the Samsung NV20

£150 from play.com

Thanks for everyone who replied, and thanks Daft for going over everything with me on msn =]

Lock if you want =]