NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

His accusations are useless when I've already admitted everything and he still wants do lynch a good guy. I have no evidence against him (yet), just hints, like him being strongly opposed to me (a good guy that can kill), being particularly interested in what Maase had to say about Oxigen_Waste (maybe he's related to it), and all this epiphany he had with Oxigen's CSI.

I'm completely exposed, he can give a little hint of his powers, right?

Edit:

Do we really have to know? They don't need exposure.

And how do we know you're a good guy, Shino? I would have thought, with a power like that, that you would be neutral.

Soma Cruz is that guy from Castlevania right?

He was a good guy, actually, if I'm thinking of the right guy.

I can confirm that Shino is Soma Cruz and is not evil. (Whether he is good or neutral I do not know)

Ok, here i can clear up Shino's role, seeing he is getting accusations of being evil.

I am indeed the 'flying boy', Peter Pan.

On night 3, I randomly targeted Shino, and this is what happened.

The man walked down the street, holding a stake. Maybe tonight he'd kill some vampires.

A man that looked exactly like me stepped out the shadows, with a gun. "Tonight, you die" he said.

Before he could shoot the gun, a wall of multi-coloured blocks fell from the sky, imprisoning him.

Then, a boy came flying from the sky. "Hey!" he said, grabbing the man that had almost just been killed. "Let me give you a lift".

The boy lifted the man and flew across the town, dropping the man infront of another man's house.

"He needs your help!" said the boy, before flying off.

Taking the boy's advice, the man entered the house, through the back door which had been forcefully opened.

"Who's there!?" said a tiny voice. "Your ruining my kidnap attempt!"

"So you're the one who kidnapped that woman!" said the man.

The plankton's face fell when he realised he had made a slip.

The man reached into the fish bowl, and crushed the plankton in his grip.

MadDog91UK is dead. He was Sheldon J. Plankton, the tiny egomaniacal plantkon who aimed to rule the world.

The man crept further into the house, holding his stake high in anticipation for any intruders.

There was a creek of a floorboard, and hearing it, the man threw the stake into the darkness at the sound.

Sylar screamed with pain as the stake pierced his heart. Unfortunately, he had never got the chance to steal the Cheerleader's automatic regeneration.

Tellyn is dead. He was Sylar, the serial killing power stealer.

Convinced that there were no other intruders to deal with, the man left the house, and went home.

My power changes the target of a person. Because of my power, Shino was not killed and then killed two bad guys, which I believe proves he either has good or neutral intentions.

There is more to my abilities than the randomisation of targets, but that is not relevant at this moment in time.

My power changes the target of a person. Because of my power, Shino was not killed and then killed two bad guys, which I believe proves he either has good or neutral intentions.

There is more to my abilities than the randomisation of targets, but that is not relevant at this moment in time.

I know this makes me look like I'm really on a crusade against Shino, but I just want to check. How does him randomly killing two badguys because you changed his target prove he is good? You could argue that on the days he has used it himself, all he has done is kill good / neutral guys, and has only killed badguys when misdirected.

Also yes, I realise thats most likely a coincidence, but still. I don't think it "proves" he is good.

I know this makes me look like I'm really on a crusade against Shino, but I just want to check. How does him randomly killing two badguys because you changed his target prove he is good? You could argue that on the days he has used it himself, all he has done is kill good / neutral guys, and has only killed badguys when misdirected.

Also yes, I realise thats most likely a coincidence, but still. I don't think it "proves" he is good.

I haven't searched through the thread reading all the write ups, I don't have time, but is there anything aboute the vampire hunter killing anyone good? I can't remember. But surely, my power changed his target to Plankton, and then he continued to kill Sylar, surely my power only changes his target to one person?

Just this night I killed two bad guys, and unfortunately Cube.

Mr-paul, do you choose the person you change the target to?

Just this night I killed two bad guys, and unfortunately Cube.

Mr-paul, do you choose the person you change the target to?

No, it randomises the target of whoever I choose.

it may be slightly annoying to people that their targets are changed, but it prevented you from getting killed by the man with the gun.

No, it randomises the target of whoever I choose.

it may be slightly annoying to people that their targets are changed, but it prevented you from getting killed by the man with the gun.

Indeed, and thank you for that! :)

I was thinking of a small test, maybe target Mundi and see what happens?

Yeah. I'm also suspicious of Ellmeister, he seems to be very protective of Mundi, might be associated with him or something. The risk of my power is that it may redirect a bad guy's power onto someone really useful and good, but equally it could redirect their power off of a good guy and onto one of their fellow mafia members.

J

A

Y

S

E

V

E

N

T

H

I

N

K

S

T

H

A

T

S

H

I

N

O

I

S

N

O

T

A

T

H

R

E

A

T

D

I

R

E

C

T

L

Y

T

O

A

N

Y

O

N

E

A

N

D

C

O

U

L

D

S

E

R

V

E

T

O

P

R

O

T

E

C

T

T

H

E

G

O

O

D

You guys should know that Soma Cruz is also the reincarnation of Dracula. He can change that fate, but that's what he is.

Change Vote: No Lynch

My vote for you was because i don´t like the way your power works

But the others seem pretty content with your murderous rampages so i´ll lay down on my crusade

Soma discovers his "power of dominance," or his ability to claim the souls and abilities of the monsters he defeats as his own.

Just got that from Wikipedia.

Does that mean Shino get's the powers of everyone he kills? I'm somewhat doubtful about this as he has never shown he has any other power at any point, but I was researching and thought I should check.

What say you, Shino? :)

I haven't searched through the thread reading all the write ups, I don't have time, but is there anything aboute the vampire hunter killing anyone good? I can't remember. But surely, my power changed his target to Plankton, and then he continued to kill Sylar, surely my power only changes his target to one person?

I would have thought you redirected to whoever was held hostage, thereby killing Plankton, who was taking them hostage, and Sylar, who presumably came to kill one of them.

I still don't trust Shino, but I'll leave it for now.

I would have thought you redirected to whoever was held hostage, thereby killing Plankton, who was taking them hostage, and Sylar, who presumably came to kill one of them.

I still don't trust Shino, but I'll leave it for now.

My information tells me that Shino is Soma Cruz and that he is not evil. He may be neutral but he is not evil. My information also led me to believe the mr-paul was the flying boy and he was. So I'm going to trust him.

His accusations are useless when I've already admitted everything and he still wants do lynch a good guy. I have no evidence against him (yet), just hints, like him being strongly opposed to me (a good guy that can kill), being particularly interested in what Maase had to say about Oxigen_Waste (maybe he's related to it), and all this epiphany he had with Oxigen's CSI.

I'm completely exposed, he can give a little hint of his powers, right?

Edit:

Do we really have to know? They don't need exposure.

Its simple, my name is Kyle Hyde (From Hotel Dusk: Room 215), and i have the ability to break in the house of any other person and see who has targeted that person, some days ago, i've targeted Oxigen_Waste randomly and i found that Jayseven targeted him, i've made some deductions and i suspected of Oxigen_Waste, the rest you can see.

I can say too that i've searched Mundi's house and i found that he didn't targeted anyone last night.

Sorry for my english, but its the best i can write xD

Day 6 is now over

The town couldn't decide on who to lynch.

There are 19 players remaining. (10 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Hellfire

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MoogleViper

mr. paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Shino

Strider

Welsh Gamer

Zell

Night 6 begins now

*wakes up, snorts, mutters "Isn't it morning yet?", realises it's christmas, cheers slightly, then goes back to sleep*

Longest starred sentence I've ever used. Probably.

Night 6 is now over

'Twas the night before Christmas. Santa was in town!

A man slept unrestlessly. Someone was haunting his dreams. Luckily he was woken up a fat man in a red suit.

A man opened the door to a house. Inside a man stood waiting, with a stake. At that moment, there was a puff of soot from the fireplace, and a fat, bearded man fell onto the floor.

"Hey! I tried to warn you both!" he said, in a jolly tone. "Seems like I arrived in time! HO HO HO!"

The tresspasser nodded to the vampire slayer, and the slayer allowed him onwards to go talk to the occupant of the house, who was asleep.

A man pointed his wand at the sleeping woman.

"Woah there fella!" called a jolly voice from behind him. "Bad boys will get no presents!"

The wizard realised this man's magic was vast; almost as strong as his own. He wasn't looking for a fight - that might comprimise his position. With a wave of his wand and a crack, he apparated out of the house.

Everyone in the game has received a present from Santa. If you wish to use this present, you must PM me during this day phase. Any unused presents will get thrown away. (Please PM me if you didn't receive a present)

There are 19 players remaining. (10 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Hellfire

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

MoogleViper

mr. paul

Mundi