NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Ahahahah, i knew Oxigen_Waste was bad ^^

Anyway, now i don't know in wich one will i suspect xD

Ahahahah, i knew Oxigen_Waste was bad ^^

Anyway, now i don't know in wich one will i suspect xD

You are the direct responsible for the biggest screw up in N-E Mafia history. I won't say why, time will tell. Irony. Destiny's full of it. :P

ALSO: I'm dead, I'll shut up now.

Might want to shut the fuck up Oxigen, you're probably giving away more than you realise.

Did a CSI on Oxigen_Waste. Apparently, he was watched and mind controlled last night aswell as being killed.

I got my hands on Oxi´s CSI

Oxigen_Waste targeted the following on the respective nights:

1) Shorty

2) Shino

3) Shino

4) Sanchez

I decided too read the old write-ups for some hints about his targets (especially since Shino is there twice).

Judging by him being called a cannibal and with him being Hannibal Lector i assumed he was the person who ate Shorty´s corpse on the first night.

Shorty is dead. It is impossible to see who he was, because his body has been eaten.

And i made a discovery on the Vampire Hunter thing

Suddenly, two men stepped out in front of them. One had a moustache and greased down hair, the other brilliant eyes and blood-stains on his lips from a previous feast.

This was on night 2

So if we assume the man with "blood stains on his lips from a previous feast" is Hannibal / Oxigen_Waste, that would mean that whoever he targeted on that night was the Vampire Hunter - Shino, anything to say?

Vote: Shino

Your power is more dangerous to the goodies then the mafia.

Because you have no definite control on who you are killing

Well, congrats. That was really hard to find :P

The fact that he targeted me 2 nights hoping that I would get killed, shows that I'm not in anyway related to the bad guys, I also cleaned up enough bad guys to put this game strongly in our favour. Knowing all that, it's YOU Mundi that has to explain, who are you covering?! (Dramatic Music)

Looks pretty conclusive to me. Whether you've killed mafia members or not, you've killed alot of good guys too.

Vote:Shino

I've killed 2 good guys unwillingly! You are willing to kill another one!

Mcoy has one question to ask you, Mcoy wants to know whats to stop you from doing it again?

J

A

Y

S

E

V

E

N

R

E

S

P

E

C

T

S

S

H

I

N

O

S

O

F

A

R

A

N

D

I

S

A

L

S

O

S

U

S

P

I

C

I

O

U

S

O

F

M

U

N

D

I

ChangeVote:No Lynch

Why are people reluctant to lynch him? I must have missed something? Changing my vote for now...

I would have thought that it was pretty clear that the Vampire Hunter is neutral. And if not, thats a pretty fucked up power :p

You´ve killed 2 goodies, 2 neutrals and 2 baddy´s

More miss then help in my opinion. And baddy´s you got was from luck because someone re-directed you. The only help you have done was when someone was screwing around with your powers

And we don´t know who you might kill in the future...

Mcoy has one question to ask you, Mcoy wants to know whats to stop you from doing it again?

I simply don't use it, in fact I didn't use it in the night I killed Sylar because I was too afraid of the consequences. Thankfully Peter Pan showed me the way.

Good deductive skills mundi =]

Why is everyone suspicious of mundi all of a sudden I'm confused :S So shino, how does your power work?

Votes (10 is a majority)

Shino (1) Mundi

No Lynch (1) Gizmo

Oxigen_waste's body has been thouroughly searched, and has now been taped off.

Ellmeister and Eenuh targeted Oxygen-waste last night.

mr-paul and Brian Mcoy targeted Jayseven the night before last.

Don't mean to accuse or anything, but Shino it sounds like you're trying to accuse Mundi to get the blame away from you.

Then again, if you have some hard evidence to show that Mundi is bad then I will trust you.

So far the evidence is pointing at you for killing the good guys (yes I know you killed bad guys too...) and there isn't anything saying Mundi is bad. All we have is you accusing the person who accused you... got any evidence?

Not accusing anyone I'd just like to remind you, just trying to see if anyone has evidence rather than just accusations.

Did a CSI on Oxigen_Waste. Apparently, he was watched and mind controlled last night aswell as being killed.

Ellmeister and Eenuh targeted Oxygen-waste last night.

mr-paul and Brian Mcoy targeted Jayseven the night before last.

Looking back it night 4 mr-paul or Mcoy is peter pan.

And if Gizmo is right then either eenuh or ell killed O2-w and the other controlled him.

So you two, explanations please.

Nothing much for me to explain. I did a CSI on Oxygen_Waste, and was told that he was mind controlled and watched. Thats all I got.

Nothing much for me to explain. I did a CSI on Oxygen_Waste, and was told that he was mind controlled and watched. Thats all I got.

I meant eenuh and ell to explain. Which one is the killer?