NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

I -knew- you were evil and was extremely pissed when Lazyboy got lynched instead. =(

I was very surprised when that happened, i thought i was lucky if no one would be lynched that day

Also, I don't get why I survived till the end? :wtf:

I thought it was pretty clear from the write-up that I was Amélie and killed Oxigen_Waste, after someone knew I had targeted him that night.

If it is any comfort, i CSI-ED Oxigen and found out that you killed him and your power was to get random power every night. I suggested we take you the night after.

But we ended up targeting someone else... don´t remember who

You did well. I actually suspected O_W to be Voldemort's partner. Gladly, Voldemort killed me before I buried you, basically saving O_W.

On a side-note, I'm so glad Chairdriver let me use a great power from a really obscure videogame.

Yeah I kinda suspected him of teaming up with him as well.

And you -did- get to use your power on me, though not directly. I was going to play a practical joke on the fish the first night, but since you'd been digging holes around his house I fell in one of them as well. =P

I was very surprised when that happened, i thought i was lucky if no one would be lynched that day

If it is any comfort, i CSI-ED Oxigen and found out that you killed him and your power was to get random power every night. I suggested we take you the night after.

But we ended up targeting someone else... don´t remember who

So basically I just got lucky in surviving as long as I did. :heh:

Well, Jonnas, don't you worry, man... the resident stupid guy has got to be Maase. You just did what you were supposed to do.

Kinda yeah :heh:

Also... Will Chair be making the next game or will Cube go on with the one he started recruiting for?

Well, Jonnas, don't you worry, man... the resident stupid guy has got to be Maase. You just did what you were supposed to do.

Lol, ah Oxi, it was fun working with you. No disrespect to our don Gizmo, but you got into the game alot more than any of us I dare say. I'll be watching out for you in the next game! :heh:

Kinda yeah :heh:

Also... Will Chair be making the next game or will Cube go on with the one he started recruiting for?

It'll be at least a week until I can start mine (I forgot to bring the notes home with me - they're still at Uni).

Ah I wish I'd lasted longer, I was too eager to use my powers.

Loads of people only participated in this game when they were threatened with a lynch...

Loads of people only participated in this game when they were threatened with a lynch...

Yeah, hated that.... Then they were all really shocked when they were accused :/

The boring game at the end pretty much won it for the mafia.

They killed off all the people that actually talked, and basically secured their win.

I was really impressed, like 5 minutes after I put up the write-up all three of them had PMed me to CSI the people they'd killed. They were like an elite unit.

And the forum members mafia might be a really cool idea Oxigen!

They killed off all the people that actually talked, and basically secured their win.

I was really impressed, like 5 minutes after I put up the write-up all three of them had PMed me to CSI the people they'd killed. They were like an elite unit.

So if someone would pick me, they would automatically win?

I´m gonna stop now

I don't think it would work so well if people got to pick. I think it would be better if the roles were randomly distributed, that way you can't pick someone you think will have a good power.

That would be more fun and would have added hilarity when we find out who is who

So if someone would pick me, they would automatically win?

I´m gonna stop now

If you end up getting killed on the first night of the next mafia game, you know who to blame.

I did enjoy this game to some extent - but obviously typing in caps one letter per line was.. frustrating. I usually join in with teh conspiricy gossiping but it was too tricky this time.

I think there ought to be another game like this some time in the future, and the forum-members idea is cool - but tricky and maybe harsh on those users whose names aren't picked, -but worth a try?

I look forward to the next regular version just to see how it compares, to be honest!

But again, massive thanks to chairdriver - he had his work cut out in researching the characters and developing their powers. One mafia team instead of two is interesting but from a townie's point of view, very very hard! Enjoyable as ever, and I seemed to get to roughly the same place as usual - like, two nights before the end or something.

Was quite a quick game really - only 9 nights or so, compared to the last one which went into double figures.

I don't think it would work so well if people got to pick. I think it would be better if the roles were randomly distributed, that way you can't pick someone you think will have a good power.

That would be fun I reckon, for one thing, whoever is the legend that is Brian Mcoy will be easily identified. Keep in mind a return to the vanilla styled one though, they're class too.

Haha... Mundi is so dead in the next game. :heh:

If you end up getting killed on the first night of the next mafia game, you know who to blame.

Haha... Mundi is so dead in the next game. :heh:

I wouldn´t be surprised :heh:

Even if i wouldn´t be a cocky bastard over this i would still be one of the first kills investigated if i´m bad.

Just using my chance to be cocky

I've already got some pretty good ideas for the forum member mafia.

Do you reckon you guys could cope with having two games going at once? :p

I've already got some pretty good ideas for the forum member mafia.

Do you reckon you guys could cope with having two games going at once? :p

Hell yeah. You might even be able to catch some people out that way. What flavour is cube's again?

What do the different coloured names mean again?

Are red administrators? And what are green?

Hell yeah. You might even be able to catch some people out that way. What flavour is cube's again?

Sci-Fi IIRC.

Sci-Fi if i remember correctly

EDIT: Chair. Red is Admin, Blue is Mod and Green is staff

Sci-Fi IIRC.

Red - Admin

Blue - Mods

Green - Staff

Sci-Fi IIRC.

green are the newsies

and blues are mods :D

Lol, ah Oxi, it was fun working with you. No disrespect to our don Gizmo, but you got into the game alot more than any of us I dare say. I'll be watching out for you in the next game! :heh:

Yeah Oxigen was a handful. I had to step in a few times to silence the bastard :bowdown:

Yeah, I don't know how that happened but we just seemed to get all the CSI's on our hitman target. We knew we would have to do it after Oxigen died, but still, I'm surprised we were always online at the right time. Especially at the end when they started revealing who killed them.

If we do the forum member mafia, perhaps make it only forumers who sign up. That way we don't miss out on people who are playing, everyone is someone else they are competing with.

If we do the forum member mafia, perhaps make it only forumers who sign up. That way we don't miss out on people who are playing, everyone is someone else they are competing with.

We'll probably be seeing some banned members aswell, but I'll say no more. :awesome: