NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Votes (6 is a majority)

Zell (2) jayseven, Ellmeister

Coolness Bears (3) Mundi, Eenuh, ReZourceman

Day 10 is now over

The town couldn't make up their mind as to who to kill.

Coolness Bears

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Hellfire

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Mundi

ReZourceman

Zell

Night 10 begins now

*bump cause not everyone might know it is night time; at least I didn't know*

*bump cause not everyone might know it is night time; at least I didn't know*

(It did come super quick that I didn't get to change my vote or anything, oh well.)

Night 10 is now over

A man slept inside his armoured truck. He hadn't left it since the killings had begun. Perhaps he was scared of killing an innocent?

He woke up dead, a gun-shot wound in his stomache and cuts all over his body.

ReZourceman is dead. He was the vigilante known as The Punisher, who strangely, didn't get round to punishing anyone.

A man held his crossbow on his shoulder. Tonight he would be killing. However, he couldn't find his target anywhere.

Suddenly, a pile of multi-coloured blocks fell from the sky around him.

"There you are!" he said with a nasty smile.

Pulling out a sword he stabbed the nearest block. With a polyphonic screech the blocks fell to the ground, some on top of the man.

jayseven is dead. He was the TETRIS blocks which had to form themselves as letters to communicate with the rest of the town.

The town wake up to find Mundi trapped under a pile of blocks.

The winged woman again tried to mind control someone, but they were asleep.

There are 9 players remaining (5 is a majority)

Coolness Bears

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Hellfire

LazyBoy

Maase

Mundi

Zell

Day 11 begins now

So Mundi, seems like you got some explaining to do here.

Seeing as you are the only lead so far...

Vote: Mundi

Oh, so FINALLY i appear in teh write-up and I DIE!

¬_¬ I'm never going to win this game!

Just read what happened and got my CSI report

I can change into other people´s shadow and i´ve been using my powers on inactive posters. I targeted Lazyboy, he is the killer.

My CSI report said: He targeted Lazyboy last night. Because you were Lazyboy´s shadow, he fell over you and Lazyboy got away

Vote: Lazyboy

I haven't been playing lately sorry, I'm gonna try to catch up

Brilliant, I was wondering when I was going to be able to post. Thank you Mundi.

First thing is first. I'm good. Get that out of the way first.

Now I haven't posted once in the entire thread. Why? Two reasons.

1. My powers. I am bleeding useless. I think I did something to chairdriver, becasue I can't vote at all. If I vote I die (mod kill). So I didn't post, because if I posted and didn't vote, it'd look suspicious, and possibly be lynched. So I thought it would be better to stay out of sight.

2. The balance is that I cannot be night killed. I'm invincible. So I thought I'd have some fun. Say someone tried to kill me, but found they couldn't. The only way to kill me would be to get me lynched. So I thought I would lie in wait until someone did that, then tried to lynch me. That way i'd be fighting for good by tempting out a mafioso.

Mundi just voted for me. I propose to you that is a mafia. He tried to kill me last night, sees me as a threat becasue he can't kill me and now wants to lynch me. Its up to you guys to lynch him now. Good luck.

I voted for you because i became your shadow for the night and saw you kill Jayseven...

If i didn´t target you last night then your name would be there in the write-up.

Brilliant, I was wondering when I was going to be able to post. Thank you Mundi.

First thing is first. I'm good. Get that out of the way first.

Now I haven't posted once in the entire thread. Why? Two reasons.

1. My powers. I am bleeding useless. I think I did something to chairdriver, becasue I can't vote at all. If I vote I die (mod kill). So I didn't post, because if I posted and didn't vote, it'd look suspicious, and possibly be lynched. So I thought it would be better to stay out of sight.

2. The balance is that I cannot be night killed. I'm invincible. So I thought I'd have some fun. Say someone tried to kill me, but found they couldn't. The only way to kill me would be to get me lynched. So I thought I would lie in wait until someone did that, then tried to lynch me. That way i'd be fighting for good by tempting out a mafioso.

Mundi just voted for me. I propose to you that is a mafia. He tried to kill me last night, sees me as a threat becasue he can't kill me and now wants to lynch me. Its up to you guys to lynch him now. Good luck.

I thought everyone could do something, surely you have A power?

Atm, I'm swinging towards Mundi. But lazyboy seems a bit dubious as well. Mundi just revealed his powr (apparently anyway) and he can't kill, so how did mundi try to kill you lazyboy?

I thought everyone could do something, surely you have A power?

Atm, I'm swinging towards Mundi. But lazyboy seems a bit dubious as well. Mundi just revealed his powr (apparently anyway) and he can't kill, so how did mundi try to kill you lazyboy?

My power (if you can call it that) is that I can't be night killed. I also got a monkey for Christmas but not knowing what it did I refused to use it.

And Mundi is lying. He's not going to come out and reveal that he can kill people is he? He wouldn't be very good at the game if he was.

Look if you want definite proof just hold off for a day and investigate me tonight. I don't care. Mundi is a threat to you guys, not me. He can't kill me at night. He wins if you buy his lies.

Mundi if you are a shadow, are you neutral, bad or good?

Lazyboy says you can kill, do you have anything to disprove this?

I think we need to lynch someone during today because we haven't done it much and the mafia may soon have the majority =[

Sorry guys, I haven't been keeping up much over the holidays. I just noticed the thread has gotten more active again. I'll get to reading and post my thoughts afterwards.

I´m good, win when the townies get rid of all threats et cetera.

A drawback to my power is that if something happens to the person i´m targeting then i get the bad stuff. Like last night when the blocks fell on me.

I´m good, win when the townies get rid of all threats et cetera.

A drawback to my power is that if something happens to the person i´m targeting then i get the bad stuff. Like last night when the blocks fell on me.

Has this happened before? Got any proof of you being shadow? (I doubt it)

I'm so confused as to who to believe. Anyone got anything to help solve problem?

I'm siding with Mundi on this, though I'm not entirely convinced. Lazyboy you havent posted up to now because you cant vote? Thats a bit stupid. If you cant be night killed especially, you would have been fine to come out as you have now a long time ago. What you're saying is suspicious.

Vote:Lazyboy

Forgot to bold:

I have been VERY reluctant with using my powers especially with the Vampire Hunter fiasco.

I can tell you know i´ve been targeting inactive people in hopes to find someone but so far nothing except with Lazyboy

I am not yet convinced about Mundi's innocence, so my vote still stands. This is all very confusing though. =/

I think lazyboy is iffy, very iffy. So

Vote: Lazyboy

If we are wrong, we know who to go for next! =]

I'm siding with Mundi on this, though I'm not entirely convinced. Lazyboy you havent posted up to now because you cant vote? Thats a bit stupid. If you cant be night killed especially, you would have been fine to come out as you have now a long time ago. What you're saying is suspicious.

Forgot to bold:

I saw it like this. Say I posted earlier on. Wouldn't people notice that I wasn't voting? I feared that if I did so people would think I wasn't voting because I didn't want to vote off mafioso. So I thought it would be best to stay quiet. Makes sense, dont you think.

Also check back on Mundi's posts. Despite having a quite significant power (according to him) he did not vote until McMad, and only late on when it was obvious that he would get lynched, obviously to buy some credibility. He also protected darksnowman (mafia) and was one of the main people to bring down Owario (neutral). I haven't gone further than that.

I have been VERY reluctant with using my powers especially with the Vampire Hunter fiasco.

I can tell you know i´ve been targeting inactive people in hopes to find someone but so far nothing except with Lazyboy

You've been very active.

Lazyboy who are you?

Ha, alright. Timesplitters 3 multiplayer, i'm the dancing dinasour. I'll try and find a picture in a moment. I'm so annoying I can't be night killed, but I spend so much time dancing I can't vote. Also I got a monkey for christmas as already mentioned, which is also in TS3.

I know, random choice.