NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Alright, who are the people we actually know the roles of? Jayseven and Coolness Bears; anyone else we know anything about?

I don't know anyone else's.

Btw we don't know for sure if thats Coolness's or has it been proven?

No, but how -can- you prove it? But I'm more willing to lynch some other people unless they jump in and participate. So to get things rolling (I don't really have a reason to vote for him other than the fact that Jayseven did already), I'm gonna

Vote: Zell

No, but how -can- you prove it? But I'm more willing to lynch some other people unless they jump in and participate. So to get things rolling (I don't really have a reason to vote for him other than the fact that Jayseven did already), I'm gonna

Vote: Zell

I'm just wondering if we had seen him use his powers and realised thats who he was, like Jayseven =]

Ok Vote:Zell Just so we can make people participate and provide some information.

Okay sorry guys, why the voting for me? I'm not the only one that's kept silent you know.

Here, I'll give you some info. I CSI'd Mcoy and I found out that he tried to persuade Coolness to join his group, but couldn't because he is a member of another group. So what group are you in Coolness if it's not the mafia?

Okay sorry guys, why the voting for me? I'm not the only one that's kept silent you know.

Here, I'll give you some info. I CSI'd Mcoy and I found out that he tried to persuade Coolness to join his group, but couldn't because he is a member of another group. So what group are you in Coolness if it's not the mafia?

We're voting for you simply to get things rolling. And seems it might be working. =P

Anyone else have any information they got through CSI? I ended up being too late to investigate Mcoy's one. =(

And Coolness, time to answer!

Sorry i haven't been posting and i only think i used my powers twice! i'll be more active in the next game! :grin: anyway:

I'm Nuetral! :D

I'm Haruhi Suzumiya, the reality shifting anime girl. I was good but turned Nuetral! Bad things will happen if i die but i have no idea what!!! :S

Just noticed something. How did you turn neutral? was that part of your power?

Coolness is a bit suspicious.

I still love you though :)

Could it be that there are more groups asides from the mafia? Like the SOS Brigade? :P

We can guess that Mcoy´s group is good.

Vote: Coolness Bears

We can guess that Mcoy´s group is good.

Vote: Coolness Bears

Why though? It never said he was good, right? (plus I don't know who Brian Mcoy is)

Why though? It never said he was good, right? (plus I don't know who Brian Mcoy is)

I know if because of the CSI report.

I know who he targeted and i guess his target isn´t evil

I know if because of the CSI report.

I know who he targeted and i guess his target isn´t evil

Can you tell us a bit more about what exactly was in the information you got?

I got that he tried to recruit you Eenuh

Ehhh? I didn't get anything?

Oh waitttt. Since Jayseven targeted me, that means he blocked me from Brian Mcoy, so he never got to recruit me. Which is funny cause I tried to target Brian Mcoy to find out some information but couldn't cause of Jayseven. Whoosh, confusing!

He couldn´t recruit you because he got killed

And usually when mafia members get killed it says if they were in the mafia.

So i guessed his group wasn´t evil.

He tried to recruit Coolness according to Zell but could not because he was a part of another group.

Suspicious to me

He couldn´t recruit you because he got killed

And usually when mafia members get killed it says if they were in the mafia.

So i guessed his group wasn´t evil.

He tried to recruit Coolness according to Zell but could not because he was a part of another group.

Suspicious to me

Well yeah, he got killed. *is stupid/sick*

But yeah, I'd like to hear more about this other group. =O

I love you Ellmeister! :heart:

I was good but turned nuetral when recruited to join somewhere and now i'm really confused i think i'm still part of the group but i'm not sure..

though i think i'm still nuetral! :D

*is completely confused*

To get this rolling -again-, I'm going to change my vote. Since Zell actually provided some information (though still not sure what his role is or whether he's good or bad), and Coolness Bears has some explaining to do about this group he is in.

And it would be nice if people actually tried to participate again. =/

Change vote: Coolness Bears

I agree with you completely. Some info is better than none, and that sounded totally suspicious!

Vote ; Coolness Bears

I'm unwillingly part of the mafia!!! :(

I was happy as Haruhi and i was good! but i was recruited to join the Mafia and didn't have an option to say i don't want to join so i was forced to join against my will.I haven't been told anything or i haven't used my powers to help the mafia i don't even know who else is in it! I'm unfortunately just part of the group and became neutral because of this.

I have been kept in the dark. If i wanted to kill i would have used santas gift on the 7th day which allowed me to kill one player but i didn't want to do that as i can't kill anyone even if it's just a game, i'm against it. :D

You can kill me if you want but it does say something bad happens when i die and i have no idea what that is so it could be worse for you if you do....! :)

Well if you are part of the mafia, then you might know who could be bad or not?

I'm sorry i have no idea who is good or bad? :wtf::(

I don't know who else is part of the Mafia and i don't know who isn't!

The person who recruited me is dead! :)

all i know is i'm neutral! :D