NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Can you tell us of your role darksnowman? I'm inclined in believing Owario, because his character isn't a bad one, much more probably neutral.

Unless 6 more people vote for Owario in less than an hour, I'm guessing we'll find out more about darksnowman.

Right, Owario?

But if you win it means the townies can only come second and I for one don't want that.

Fine then, I guess I can settle for second place if you guys let me. I win if the game goes on for longer than 15 days and I'm still alive, so my power is kind of a double edged sword, and thus why I haven't used it yet. I'm supposed to use it to make sure one side doesn't become to powerful.

Yes Cube, darksnowman will be the one to go. I'd hate to let this day go to waste.

Fine then, I guess I can settle for second place if you guys let me. I win if the game goes on for longer than 15 days and I'm still alive, so my power is kind of a double edged sword, and thus why I haven't used it yet. I'm supposed to use it to make sure one side doesn't become to powerful.

So if we start killing off all the baddies then you will start killing us to make it last longer.

Votes (15 is a majority)

No Lynch (4) Brian Mcoy, My Buttons are magic!, Coolness Bears, rokhed00

darksnowman (2) Ellmeister, Owario

Owario (11) Shino, jayseven, Mundi, Jonnas, darksnowman, Cube, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Zell, Hellfire, ReZourceman

You just pretty much admitted that for you to win good people might have to die!

Is that why you killed Ashmat? Taking down a goodie with investigating powers?

If you guys let me come second I will not kill anyone unless I know they are neutral or evil. I probably won't get much chance to kill in the future anyway, and you just need to keep track of the day to make sure I don't win.

I'm not against making some sort of truce.

Who said anything about a truce. My vote is still for you. If you turn out to be good then tomorrow it is darksnowman for the chop.

Votes (15 is a majority)

No Lynch (4) Brian Mcoy, My Buttons are magic!, Coolness Bears, rokhed00

darksnowman (2) Ellmeister, Owario

Owario (12) Shino, jayseven, Mundi, Jonnas, darksnowman, Cube, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Zell, Hellfire, ReZourceman, mr-paul

If you guys let me come second I will not kill anyone unless I know they are neutral or evil. I probably won't get much chance to kill in the future anyway, and you just need to keep track of the day to make sure I don't win.

The goodies win when all the threats are gone right? When the mafia is gone you till still be regarded as a threat because you can apparently kill and you have your own agenda...

The goodies win when all the threats are gone right? When the mafia is gone you till still be regarded as a threat because you can apparently kill and you have your own agenda...

Yes, that is why I'm asking for second place.

Yes, that is why I'm asking for second place.

How can you be in second place? We win when you are dead

I didn't know there was a "second place", only winners and losers I thought.

How can you be in second place? We win when you are dead

Exactly.

Either Owario dies, or he lives until day 15 and wins.

The people left alive when he wins will be second place, but Owario can't get second place. It's win or die.

Exactly.

Either Owario dies, or he lives until day 15 and wins.

The people left alive when he wins will be second place, but Owario can't get second place. It's win or die.

I thought if I am the last threat and I die last I effectively come second?

I can see there are people checking this thread and haven´t voted, by letting the day end you are just needlessy stalling because the next were going to go against Owario again and after that Darksnowman.

I don´t mind speeding things up a bit, especially when it comes to baddies

I can see there are people checking this thread and haven´t voted, by letting the day end you are just needlessy stalling because the next were going to go against Owario again and after that Darksnowman.

I don´t mind speeding things up a bit, especially when it comes to baddies

No lynch means that Owario can kill someone.

I thought if I am the last threat and I die last I effectively come second?

W

E

N

E

V

E

R

K

N

O

W

H

O

W

M

A

N

Y

T

H

R

E

A

T

S

A

R

E

L

E

F

T

Wait, doesn't he get lynched anyway because he has the majority of votes? And he can only kill when the majority is No Lynch, right?

Anyway, its only 3 votes people, doooo eeet.

Eenuh and Mcoy, please vote Owario. If any of you have double vote, a threat gets lynched today.

Wait, doesn't he get lynched anyway because he has the majority of votes? And he can only kill when the majority is No Lynch, right?

Anyway, its only 3 votes people, doooo eeet.

If the time runs out it's counted as a no lynch. If that happens, darksnowman is going down.

Eenuh and Mcoy, please vote Owario. If any of you have double vote, a threat gets lynched today.

Sorry, been having trouble keeping up here.

Even though he might not be our biggest threat right now, I'll vote.

Vote: Owario