NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

I don't trust darksnowman, but I see Owario as a bigger threat.

Vote: Owario

Changevote: Owario.

Blaming Darksnowman is surely desperation now. Neutral or not, we should kill him.

Don't you think it would be a bit overpowered if I could kill during the day AND night? How could I have attacked who jayseven was protecting? It was darksnowman, he's setting me up.

Blaming Darksnowman is surely desperation now. Neutral or not, we should kill him.

Well, he can kill people. Which means that we need to kill him - even if he is neutral.

Well, he can kill people. Which means that we need to kill him - even if he is neutral.

Only if the majority votes for nobody. Ask yourself, how often is that going to happen from now on?

So you're saying darksnowman still maintains his power to kill someone while shape shifting ?

Only if the majority votes for nobody. Ask yourself, how often is that going to happen from now on?

Who knows?

You're a threat to the good people of the town. If we don't kill you now, we'll only have to kill when the mafia is gone.

I suppose the question is:

Who dies first: You or Darksnowman. Do you have any reason for living for one more day?

I understand that, but for now, you should understand I can't fully trust anything you post :p

Ok I understand that.

Vote: Owario

If he's good then we know who to lynch next.

Who knows?

You're a threat to the good people of the town. If we don't kill you now, we'll only have to kill when the mafia is gone.

I suppose the question is:

Who dies first: You or Darksnowman. Do you have any reason for living for one more day?

Yes, but telling you would make it useless.

Guys, I know Owario is puttin alot of heat on me and I have no idea what his game is except obviously self preservation, I am telling the truth when I tell you once more that when I use my technique at night that I don't use that persons powers or anything, I only "become" them for the night in order to conceal myself.

I'm looking for someone and someone is looking for me. If I hide then I hopefully won't be found, right?

Owario, unless there is some evidence on Darksnowman that can convince everybody else (or if there's a good reason for you to live one more day), we're still gonna lynch you.

But I think Darksnowman is evil, too. After you, Darksnowman (which I assume is like Peter Petrelli, except only one at a time) is gonna hear from us (from me, at least).

Guys, I know Owario is puttin alot of heat on me and I have no idea what his game is except obviously self preservation, I am telling the truth when I tell you once more that when I use my technique at night that I don't use that persons powers or anything, I only "become" them for the night in order to conceal myself.

I'm looking for someone and someone is looking for me. If I hide then I hopefully won't be found, right?

If you're 'looking for someone' then you surely have the power to kill. I can only kill if a majority votes for a no lynch. We have both claimed to be neutral. Darksnowman is clearly the bigger threat here.

A man that looked exactly like me stepped out the shadows, with a gun. "Tonight, you die" he said.

The two men went their separate ways. When the detective had left to go home, the uniformed man laughed, and suddenly, he was someone else.

When there was last a shapeshifting, there was a mention of it in the write up. Unless Chair messed up and missed it by accident, I think it's pretty clear Owario was not imitated.

Votes (15 is a majority)

No Lynch (7) Brian Mcoy, My Buttons are magic!, Coolness Bears, Hellfire, ReZourceman, rokhed00, Zell

darksnowman (2) Ellmeister, Owario

Owario (8) Shino, jayseven, Mundi, Jonnas, darksnowman, Cube, Gizmo, MoogleViper

Well voting no lynch now would be simply a waste, so I'm changing my vote to Owario.

Change Vote: Owario

I am not Peter Petrelli, wise up, he's useless! :p

Also, just because I have a role of my own to fulfill behind the scenes, it doesn't mean I'm a threat to the townies.

Votes (15 is a majority)

No Lynch (6) Brian Mcoy, My Buttons are magic!, Coolness Bears, Hellfire, ReZourceman, rokhed00

darksnowman (2) Ellmeister, Owario

Owario (9) Shino, jayseven, Mundi, Jonnas, darksnowman, Cube, Gizmo, MoogleViper, Zell

I am not Peter Petrelli, wise up, he's useless! :p

Also, just because I have a role of my own to fulfill behind the scenes, it doesn't mean I'm a threat to the townies.

You could say the same about me. The fact of the matter is you have more power when it comes to killing people.

Guys I can't tell you my exact winning conditions but I will say that it is not kill X or anything like that.

You could say the same about me. The fact of the matter is you have more power when it comes to killing people.

And what evidence do you have for that?

All we have as evidence that I can see is you telling us, covering your own ass.

Can you tell us of your role darksnowman? I'm inclined in believing Owario, because his character isn't a bad one, much more probably neutral.