NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Also, just quickly, I'm going to work now and I won't be back til about 10.30 (goddam work). I'll be happy to answer questions then but for now I just thought I should tell you the info I had. Sorry I won't be on sooner, but hopefully Moogle can explain himself before I get in and then all suspicion will be alleviated (if that's the right word)

Ok I did target them but not through choice. It is in my role that I target the people that have died. I didn't kill them they were already dead when I targeted them. I am a good character.

I reckon alleviate is the right word Dohnut.

As for me (as I try to alleviate this pressure!) I've used my technique twice so far, and on one of the ocassions strange things happened to me. I'm suspicious of the character through this but I'm not prepared to say anything as yet because they haven't posted too much thus far. What I have is not sufficient evidence to all out accuse this person just yet.

On the other ocassion I tested my technique on someone at random, just to see what would happen and nothing of note did.

I'm interested to see what Moogleviper may or may not have to say for himself, targetting multiple people at night is a bit mad- especially if they are now dead.

EDIT: (posted at the same time as Moogle) it sounds kinda "convenient" that these people were already dead...

Ok I did target them but not through choice. It is in my role that I target the people that have died. I didn't kill them they were already dead when I targeted them. I am a good character.

And what happens after you target them? Surely your ability isn´t "Target dead people for giggles"?

And what happens after you target them? Surely your ability isn´t "Target dead people for giggles"?

No I'm a necrophiliac.

Seriously though think along the lines of Tom Nook.

Put it this way. I can't possibly know who is going to die every night. So target me again tonight and I will target the dead people again.

Unless I am prevented from doing anything like on the first night.

A necrophiliac?

Do you get information on how people die or something? I don't see how that would be a "useful" power. Also, surely there would be mention of a necrophiliac in the write up?

A necrophiliac?

Do you get information on how people die or something? I don't see how that would be a "useful" power. Also, surely there would be mention of a necrophiliac in the write up?

The necrophiliac bit was a joke. the rest was serious. And no I don't get information on how they died.

Then what do you do? I realise it's highly unlikely you have any control on who dies, but there must be some reason that you end up targeting all the dead people.

Then what do you do? I realise it's highly unlikely you have any control on who dies, but there must be some reason that you end up targeting all the dead people.

I don't want to give away more information than I have to. I don't technically target the dead people I just go to the places where they died.

This is all taking too long to get to a decision. I know we haven't heard from jayseven yet, annoyingly, but still for now:

Vote: No lynch

I don't want to give away more information than I have to. I don't technically target the dead people I just go to the places where they died.

I understand that, but for now, you should understand I can't fully trust anything you post :p

Wait people, Jayseven is online. Lets hope he can shed some light in this.

S

O

R

R

Y

F

O

R

W

A

I

T

I have information on Jayseven : his house is made of multi-coloured square blocks. Now conisdering that yesterday, he had to write in this thread downwards, this makes me think that he could be a Tetris block or the creator of the game!?! Is this possible? I can't think of any characters in fiction who have a similar lifestyle to a Tetris block. Plus this pasage seem's to be connected with Jayseven :

Before he could shoot the gun, a wall of multi-coloured blocks fell from the sky, imprisoning him

If Jayseven did this, could he be evil?

I

B

L

O

C

K

E

D

O

W

A

R

I

O

H

E

M

U

S

T

B

E

"

C

H

A

I

R

D

R

I

V

E

R

"

I

N

T

H

I

S

G

A

M

E

If Welsh_Gamer thinks that Jayseven could be this protector, surely he should be killed? Otherwise, he will continually protect the killer, and he will wreak havoc. Also, getting the CSI's from Jaysevens death may help identify this killer.

L

I

E

S

If Welsh_Gamer is right that Jayseven is a Tetris block, then:

- Both of them are good

- The protector is good/neutral

- The evil chairdriver that killed AshMat tried to kill the protector

- Jayseven had targeted the evil chairdriver and stopped him form killing the protector.

This means that Jayseven should know who the evil chairdriver is.

O

W

A

R

I

O

From what I understand, it went as this:

The protector (Vampire Hunter), was targeted by some evil dude with the power to be chairdriver, and as he was about to kill him, Jayseven (tetris blocks) targeted the evil dude by chance, and consequently protected the vampire hunter.

Q

F

T

It is done then.

Vote: Owario

Although he did cover it rather well.

VOTE = OWARIO

I

M

A

Y

N

E

E

D

P

R

O

T

E

C

T

I

N

G

T

O

N

I

G

H

T

I'm not sure how much this is going to help my case, but here we go. Yes, I am chairdriver, I am also neutral. I have the power to lynch whoever I please provided the majority votes for nobody, however, I have yet to use this. Darksnowman hit the jackpot when he randomly chose me to imitate, he must get their powers too, because I did not kill AshMatt. Darksnowman imitated me again last night, and he seems to have set me up thanks to Jayseven. I am only a threat if no lynch reaches a majority, darksnowman is a threat all the time. Choose wisely everyone.

Vote: Owario

Jayseven is a confirmed goodie

We don´t know anything about you Owario

I

B

E

L

I

E

V

E

H

E

M

I

G

H

T

B

E

N

E

U

T

R

A

L

W

E

M

U

S

T

N

O

T

F

O

R

G

E

T

O

T

H

E

R

S

U

S

P

E

C

T

S

!

W

H

O

D

O

W

E

H

A

V

E

A

N

D

W

H

Y

?

I was waitin till Owario posted but... he's gone overboard with lies there. I haven't used my technique on him yet and I already said that I haven't used my power on one of the nights so far, i.e last night. So how could I have hit the jackpot? And if I knew about him already then surely I woulda pointed the blame in his direction long before Jayseven appeared.

Changevote: Owario

I'm not sure how much this is going to help my case, but here we go. Yes, I am chairdriver, I am also neutral. I have the power to lynch whoever I please provided the majority votes for nobody, however, I have yet to use this. Darksnowman hit the jackpot when he randomly chose me to imitate, he must get their powers too, because I did not kill AshMatt. Darksnowman imitated me again last night, and he seems to have set me up thanks to Jayseven. I am only a threat if no lynch reaches a majority, darksnowman is a threat all the time. Choose wisely everyone.

Why would he choose you again, knowing you have no night power?

I was waitin till Owario posted but... he's gone overboard with lies there. I haven't used my technique on him yet and I already said that I haven't used my power on one of the nights so far, i.e last night. So how could I have hit the jackpot? And if I knew about him already then surely I woulda pointed the blame in his direction long before Jayseven appeared.

Changevote: Owario

You played it well, but it's still your word against mine.

Why would he choose you again, knowing you have no night power?

He must be able to use my power despite this, because I did not kill AshMat. I'm also heavily resistant to lethal attacks and cannot be seduced by females, which is a hell of a lot of protection.

When Ashmat was killed, wasn´t he killed at the end of the day?

How can he steal your day power? I thought his powers work at night...

@Jayseven: Our only suspect for now (besides Owario) is Darksnowman. He's a shapeshifter, but we can't say for sure if he's evil.